-=- When there are Many pages toa thread... -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
So how much of a thread do you read if tehre are, lets say, 5 pages?

How much of a thread will you read for how many pages?

I'll read everything if there are 2 pages...

at 3 Pages, I'd zoom through the pages reading from time to time.

Ballister
Let's see... The maximum that I'll read is 4 pages, but if it's really interesting or funny, I'll read like 11 pages. Like one time, some 44 year old loser ssaid he had built a lightsaber. I went to see the pics he had posted, and he'd made a blowtorch that shot blue flame. He started bragging about his "light dagger" as he called it, and he got bashed to pieces. I was cracking up because of the stuff people were saying, it was hilarious. But I couldn't help to fell sorry for the guy, he'd wasted like a year making a blowtorch. Then again, I don't think he really had much of a life...

GCG
Originally posted by Ballister
Let's see... The maximum that I'll read is 4 pages, but if it's really interesting or funny, I'll read like 11 pages. Like one time, some 44 year old loser ssaid he had built a lightsaber. I went to see the pics he had posted, and he'd made a blowtorch that shot blue flame. He started bragging about his "light dagger" as he called it, and he got bashed to pieces. I was cracking up because of the stuff people were saying, it was hilarious. But I couldn't help to fell sorry for the guy, he'd wasted like a year making a blowtorch. Then again, I don't think he really had much of a life...

laughing I remeber that in the Sci-fi section.

Koala MeatPie
LOL! I saw that, he was Destroyed.

Tired Hiker
He must not have used the proper power crystals. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
Depends on the thread. I'll read the whole thing up to 10 pages, after that I'll just read the first and last.

Lightningrod
Like many people here do

I will read if it is an interesting topic...maybe up to 20 pages if it goes that far lol

Kharhmah
I think my record is about 34 pages (with 40 posts per page)

Only thing is I can't remember for the life in me what the thread was about. blink

hotsauce6548
If it's just a topic that I wat to post a reply to, probably 2 pages, 3 at the most.

If it's a funny topic that I'm laughing to at every other post, I'll read the whole thing. big grin

Originally posted by Lana
Depends on the thread. I'll read the whole thing up to 10 pages, after that I'll just read the first and last.

And you say you have a short attention span. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.