Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
What characters can u be on this game? cuz i saw a walkthrough guide to it and it had characters listed from: OBi Wan, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Darth Vader, Sidious, Maul, storm and clone troopers ect. can u really be all of these people or no...??som1 lemme kno aight smile

Se7in
Yes. You can be all of them, I think the heroes are:

Obi-Wan
Anakin
Mace Windu
Yoda
Sidious
Maul
Jango Fett
Boba Fett
Vader
Han Solo
Leia
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Aayla Secura
Count Dooku

There might be more, I don't remember them all.

braz
awesome im def getting this now

CobbleR
You can be Chewbacca............ Which isn't much different from playing as a wookie in the first Battle Front. I was pretty pissed because I couldn't jump into easy mode and win a battle, I had to actually use skill!

overlord
You can't use Plo Koon in Battlefront 2 because he is uber l337 h4xx00rz to the max and would pwn all immediately after entering a battlefield.

just thought I might give you all this little piece of info. Rage on. thumb up

willman
and there is an awesome level on instant action that is set on mos eisley and you can be any hero or villain you want and god its fun. i like to use chewbaccas guided rocket to seek out the emporer and pwn his ass.

overlord
No, man.. Wookies suck ballz.

jollyjim311
Yeah, after they rip them off their screaming enemies.

overlord
Hey, I wanted the guy above me respond! mad

FistOfThe North
After playing Battlefront 2 for a while now a month or 2 give or take a few weeks, it's finally boring. just like pt. 1 got boring in the same way. It has no replay value.

SnakeEyes
Yeah, I know what you mean. After I beat the short and almost pointless campaign (I did enjoy it for learning about the 501st, however), I found it kind of boring. Good game... but little replay value and not a whole lot different than the first one.

Darth Methos
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.
Han solo is the best then Jango Fett

the space battle is fun at first but after about 10 battles it gets boring and easy

also Yoda on Dagobah is evil u cant see him coming

overlord
Oh, is that so.. huh
I played it once, got Obi Wan and flung my lightsaber through everything and everyone with ten times more ease than with a blaster.

kamikz
The space battles are awefully boring. I had expected so much more than this half-assed, wanna be "Jump to lightspeed" battles. I enjoyed the air battles in the first one just as much.

They also removed the fun of being in a ground veichle. They have almost completly gotten rid of the veichles, about 50% of the levels has veichles now. Another bad thing is that you can't fly a space ship if you aint in space, that is aweful, that's the most fun about being in a veichle. There is nothing exciting about sitting in a veichle anymore.

Other than that it's a very, very good game. laughing

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by overlord
You can't use Plo Koon in Battlefront 2 because he is uber l337 h4xx00rz to the max and would pwn all immediately after entering a battlefield.

just thought I might give you all this little piece of info. Rage on. thumb up
It's because Plo would get rapped by all the true warriors. Sidious, Dooku, Vader, Grievous, Chewie

Se7in
Pro's
- Heroes
- Temple Purge level

Con's
- No splash damage on tanks
- No air vehicles on ground levels
- Space battle suck
- Small levels
- Limited 16 units
- Have to earn better units
- Feels more like skirmishes than battles
- Old Geonosis is gone

Battlfront 2 is a good game, but it lacks a lot of the good things about the first.

overlord
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
It's because Plo would get rapped by all the true warriors. Sidious, Dooku, Vader, Grievous, Chewie http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon5.gifNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Have you checked my profile?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.