Letterman vs Leno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buckfutter
which of these hosts you think is more funny ?

buckfutter
id say letterman hes more funny. and i dont know why some people say letterman and leno are friends cause ive seen many episodes where letterman puts down leno. but i miss springer his show was cool

Nevermind
Letterman kicks Leno's ass.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Nevermind
Letterman kicks Leno's ass.

And Conan kicks both asses.

Silverstein
Originally posted by DanZeke25

i totally agree with you. Conan O'brien is freakin hilarious. His re-run shows would be on a 7pm at one time, so i didnt have to stay up late, it was awesome!

Nevermind

True that.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by buckfutter
id say letterman hes more funny. and i dont know why some people say letterman and leno are friends cause ive seen many episodes where letterman puts down leno. but i miss springer his show was cool

Ummm, great segue. I can clearly see how you worked Jerry Springer in there, um, not really.
Anyway.

I like Lettermen Better.
And it's interesting to be actually see him transition into one of the greats, which he will obviously be known as if not already, even among the ranks of the other guy who just died, can' remember his name.

is it comprehensible.....

forumcrew
letterman is the better host, but leno tends to have a better show because being in LA he can get better guests more often.

cybermaster
Originally posted by forumcrew
letterman is the better host, but leno tends to have a better show because being in LA he can get better guests more often.

people come on his show from all over the world not just in LA

powerfulone1987
Craig Ferguson, don't be getting any kind of good guest. Does that have anything to do with his location or something?

Silverstein
i never laughed at letterman. I laugh at Leno...and I laugh at Conan a lot.

forumcrew
Originally posted by cybermaster
people come on his show from all over the world not just in LA

never mind you dont get what i said.. of course people come on the show who dont just live there

cybermaster
leno use to work for leno so thats one of the most reasons today they dont like eachother.

cybermaster
i mean leno used to work for letterman. my bad

Council#13
Ha ha ha great name mr. restricted. he got it from SNL

Letterman is better than Leno

Thomas H
Without doubt LETTERMAN!! He is awsome!!

degrassicoolie
wait who's Letterman? I know who Leno is, he's ok but not that funny.

powerfulone1987
whoa.

Koala MeatPie
Connan Vs Bear

papabeard
Leno is funnier and more intelligent in my opinion, Letterman has been doing the same shctick for about 2 decades and its just nonsense.

Zebra 3
And Conan kicks both asses. ...Hard!!!

alic88
jay leno for me. easily.

powerfulone1987
i'm tired of all of them kind of. It's just old and repetitive and tv rarely makes me laugh anyway,

clarson49x
i like letterman better.

darktim1
I like david letterman show also like craig fergusion who is on after dave his show always makes me laugh.

XxILuvVegetaxX
i dont like watchin either, i watch Jimmy Kimmel ^_^, but i would go for Letterman

FistOfThe North
My true pick, Conan O'Brien, should've been up there but I'd pick Jay Leno.

I like the newspaper articles he does where printers misspell or completely leave out words, making the message even kinda funnier..

Orpheus6442
Originally posted by papabeard
Leno is funnier and more intelligent in my opinion, Letterman has been doing the same shctick for about 2 decades and its just nonsense.
I agree. Leno is more intelligent--he is shaper and has more wit than the clod Letterman. I rarley laugh at Letterman. Letterman's smart-alick, frat-boy humor is very tiring. The top-10 list is utterly pointless and not very funny--its sophmoric and downright STUPID.

Letterman's Oscar fiasco in '95 pretty much says it all. Clumsy irony and animal pet tricks!? . . . STUPID and not funny.

diabloman
letterman is more funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.