ROTJ Obi-Wan versus ROTS Qui-Gon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ianus
Fight!

The Overmaster
I say Quigon. If he HAD survived all the way to Rots I think he wouldve been tied with mace in saber combat and prolly trailing Yoda a little in the force deparment. Essentialy being another Dooku.

The Overmaster
Wait, are they going to both be fighting as LIVE jedi, or as Spirits? If they fight as Spirits, then I'd have to give it to qui-gon, who discovered the secret to not die completely.

Ogami Itto
STFU NOOBS!!!!! Happy Dance

exanda kane
Oh the irony...

Btw Janus can you explain or gimme some info on how powerful Qui-Gon should be at this time? or how powerful you feel he is...

overlord
These ghosts starts throwing fists through each other but in the end, Qui-Gon gets high.

Sorgo
Originally posted by The Overmaster
I say Quigon. If he HAD survived all the way to Rots I think he wouldve been tied with mace in saber combat and prolly trailing Yoda a little in the force deparment. Essentialy being another Dooku.

Another Dooku? PUH-LEASE! Qui Gon was leagues below Dooku in Lightsaber Combat and Force Powers.

If he Survived?

His old Master would probably continue teaching him.

Ianus
Uh, people want to debate this thread? They're both DEAD. Fighting is irrelevant. I just wanted to make another stupid versus thread.

DrDoom101
laughing

CobbleR
If you want to be really good at making stupid threads change your name to ABC Jedi, or something with three alphabets in order and jedi after it. U WUD B 1337xzszsssorszszszszWTFHAXorszszzzsszsszNWTFPWNAG
E

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.