Dr Strange runs a gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
Dr Strange runs the mystic gauntlet. His opponents have two hours prep time knowing they'll be facing Dr Strange. His opponents are at their most powerful incarnations. Dr Strange is dropped into the gauntlet not knowing anything and he can't teleport himself away from the battle location. He only has the eye and his cloak of levitation. He heals 100% after each victory. Battles where other gods are present, those gods will help or just watch depending what their personality dictates.

Round 1: Dr Druid and Baron Mordo

Round 2: Dr Doom in Castle Doom

Round 3: Zatanna in the JLA Watchtower (no JLA)

Round 4: The Ancient One

Round 5: The Wizard Shazam

Round 6: Loki in Asgard... Odin is present

Round 7: Zarathos in Mephisto's dimension... Mephisto is present

Round 8: Juggernaut in Cytorrak's dimension... Cytorrak is present

Round 9: Mordred (Darkhold) in Chthon's dimension... Chthon is present

Round 10: Agamotto in his dimension

thesilverspider
he goes down in 4,5,or 6

thesilverspider
this gauntlet sux you aint even make it fair and give strange prep aswell.you stacked the odd against him right away.

long pig
Stops At 4.

K Von Doom
It's purposely stacked against Strange because he's so awesome.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig
Stops At 4.
he can even lose at 1. since they have prep and their not push over's by any means.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by K Von Doom
It's purposely stacked against Strange because he's so awesome.

you didn't even give him time 2 prepare his anti-abstract aura.

long pig
Originally posted by thesilverspider
he can even lose at 1. since they have prep and their not push over's by any means.
True, but I could see him getting past them. But not against The Ancient One, who is basically a Skyfather himself. He fought Eternity to a standstill almost, just to keep Strange from being killed.

house
should have put death in there...

thesilverspider
True, but I could see him getting past them. But not against The Ancient One, who is basically a Skyfather himself. He fought Eternity to a standstill almost, just to keep Strange from being killed.

well he said the ancient one at his best that's pretty strong right there aint he one with the universe.

Dizzle
I'm pretty sure Zatanna could take him with some prep... I'll say that one goes 5/10 both ways, and Ancient One just slaughters him. Stephen still bows to his sensei...

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Dizzle
I'm pretty sure Zatanna could take him with some prep... I'll say that one goes 5/10 both ways, and Ancient One just slaughters him. Stephen still bows to his sensei...

even with prep i see strange taking the majority against her.he has taken more then one zantanna level magic user all at once before.

long pig
Yup.

Ever heard of the phrase: "If you even DREAM of attacking me you better wake up and apologize"?
Well, Strange did dream that and he did wake up and apologize!

long pig
Originally posted by thesilverspider
even with prep i see strange taking the majority against her.he has taken more then one zantanna level magic user all at once before.
Zatanna ain't shit.

thesilverspider
Zatanna ain't shit.

agreed....

jrodslam
Zatanna ain't shit.

It all depends on gets the first spell off.

long pig
Originally posted by jrodslam
It all depends on gets the first spell off.
OR....who can negate magic by just being connected to a higher source of power than the magic being thrown at *him.

*Note: HIM
evil face

jrodslam
OR....who can negate magic by just being connected to a higher source of power than the magic being thrown at *him.

*Note: HIM
evil face

Wouldnt work cause he isnt familiar with her source of power. Her sourse is completely different than any in the Marvel universe. I highly doubt hed negate any of her magic. Thus like is stated before....... big grin

long pig
Oh, well....

I was under the impression she got her power from Lords of Order? Wouldn't they rank as the same as Order of Marvel?

jrodslam
Naw, her powers are more from her mothers side. mystical beings called homo magi. Its said that its more derived from old Atlantis.

I would think DC's LoO are different than Marvel's. Does Master Order do anything?

I know there are multiple Lords of Order in DC. Nabu, Shazam etc. Is Zatanna one of them? I doubt it, but she could be.

long pig
Ehh....so, you're saying her only access to magic is from her own personal storage?

jrodslam
Not at all. She can get/inhabit it from the earth, as well as from artifacts too.

long pig
But where does it come from? Earth's gean aura?

jrodslam
Who knows. It was just said that her mother was from a race of magical sorcerors who came from Atlantis. Her father was also a decendant of other magicians. Shes naturally knows magic via born with it. Her father taught her how to concentrate and hone her skils.

Where does it come from exactly? I dont know. I guess more from her mothers side.

long pig
The reason I was interested in that is because if it only comes from her own mortal, innate bloodline, it puts her verrrrrrrrry low on the totem poll of the universal magic Hierarchy.

If it's only from her, then negating her spells by simply just BEING Dr.Strange, Sorcerer Supreme, Champion of the Vishanti, is very plausible.

Psycho Ninja
Zatanna is shit, she was beaten by Deathstroke, !!!

You forgot Nabu, Phantom Stranger, .......... well Steve dies anyway laughing out loud laughing out loud doesnt that make you wanna bash, long pickg ??

jrodslam
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Zatanna is shit, she was beaten by Deathstroke, !!!

Ok and so was Kyle and Flash, along with 4 other heroes. That means they arent shit either? Please. Your statement is rediculous.

Psycho Ninja
its ridiculous, not rediculous, Okay Zatanna sucks because her name is weird, i mean, why not Magic Lady ? She-Houdini ? why Zatanna ??

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.