Crappy Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
Holy crap did today ever suck! Well, the first half wasn't so bad. It all started when I got to work. It was ridiculously slow today and it was really boring and then I screwed up a couple of orders. Not that big a deal, so whatever. When I was done at 10:30 I called my mom to come pick me, like I usually do. She said she'd be there soon. I was waiting in the lobby for my mom to come and I hear the manager talking about me to the other employees. I can hear every word she says and she's how terrible I am at work. I'm really not terrible at all. Then I hear this one guy tell her that I was standing just around the corner and I heard her sigh one of those 'oh crap' sighs. I never liked this manager though, and I know she never liked me. She's much too immature to be a manager. Anyways, half an hour later and my mom still hasn't showed up. I go to the back to call her to see what's keeping her. You know why she didn't come get me? She was too f*cking piss drunk to drive! She could have just told me in the first place that she couldn't come! And it's Sunday for f*ck sakes! She works in the morning! I would have taken the bus but it doesn't run after 6 on Sundays, and I couldn't afford a taxi so I had to walk. It was only about -10 so it wasn't too bad but it's a half an hour walk to my house.

disgust

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Holy crap did today ever suck! Well, the first half wasn't so bad. It all started when I got to work. It was ridiculously slow today and it was really boring and then I screwed up a couple of orders. Not that big a deal, so whatever. When I was done at 10:30 I called my mom to come pick me, like I usually do. She said she'd be there soon. I was waiting in the lobby for my mom to come and I hear the manager talking about me to the other employees. I can hear every word she says and she's how terrible I am at work. I'm really not terrible at all. Then I hear this one guy tell her that I was standing just around the corner and I heard her sigh one of those 'oh crap' sighs. I never liked this manager though, and I know she never liked me. She's much too immature to be a manager. Anyways, half an hour later and my mom still hasn't showed up. I go to the back to call her to see what's keeping her. You know why she didn't come get me? She was too f*cking piss drunk to drive! She could have just told me in the first place that she couldn't come! And it's Sunday for f*ck sakes! She works in the morning! I would have taken the bus but it doesn't run after 6 on Sundays, and I couldn't afford a taxi so I had to walk. It was only about -10 so it wasn't too bad but it's a half an hour walk to my house.

disgust

Omg i had a manager like that too. I don't like her much.

I'm really sorry bout ur day hun. Hope tmr's a better day for you. hug

It was really slow for us too sooo boring!

Koala MeatPie
You work in a Union? You can get some 20,000$ for discrimination.

or you can call the cops, and have all the other employees as witnesses, SHE IS NOT ALLWOED TO DO THAT.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Bun Bun
Omg i had a manager like that too. I don't like her much.

I'm really sorry bout ur day hun. Hope tmr's a better day for you. hug

It was really slow for us too sooo boring!
Thanks, I needed that. hug

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
You work in a Inion? You can get some 20,000$ for discrimination.

or you can call the cops, and have all the other employees as witnesses, SHE IS NOT ALLWOED TO DO THAT.

An inion? Oh an onion! Wait... confused

Union! stick out tongue

Blood_Rayne
I also had a manager like that so the day before he got laid off I cursed him out really bad.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Thanks, I needed that. hug

An inion? Oh an onion! Wait... confused

Union! stick out tongue

Why do you people thrive on pointing out type-os? Oh yeah How can I express myself?.. let see...

To me, pointing out type - os is like making fun of somebody's hair color, its pathetic, you just point out becasue you can, your damned pathetic for doing it and no better then thoes newbs.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
I also had a manager like that so the day before he got laid off I cursed him out really bad.

laughing out loud Oh man I wish I could do that.

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Why do you people thrive on pointing out type-os? Oh yeah How can I express myself?.. let see...

"You people"? What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.