Sentry runs the gaurdlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
1) Hulk

2) Silver Surfer

3) Gladiator

4) Captain Marvel (DC)

5) Mr.Majestic

6) Count Nefaria

7) Hyperion

8) Classic Juggernaut

joesha28
Ho my it's Gauntlet....

thesilverspider
i still think the surfer can take him but they havent fought yet we got 2 see.If he can get passed surfer then majestic he wins this.

long pig
wtf is a gaurdlet?

joesha28
Here's another question too.

What do you guys think of Void breaking Hulk's bones?

long pig
Originally posted by joesha28

What do you guys think of Void breaking Hulk's bones? Originally posted by long pig
wtf is a gaurdlet?

thesilverspider

it's not that big of a deal since hulk is marvel's scapegoat.hulk is always the one getting stomped to give the character some credibility in this case the void/sentry.

joesha28
Ho my it's Gauntlet....

joesha28
come on....

joesha28

long pig
Originally posted by thesilverspider
it's not that big of a deal since hulk is marvel's scapegoat.hulk is always the one getting stomped to give the character some credibility in this case the void/sentry.
No, that would be Juggernaut.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig
No, that would be Juggernaut.

not really cause juggernaunt dont get beat like hulk does.juggernaunt only loses cause of pis or a telepath.hulk gets beat by everyone one way or another.

joesha28
SS seems to be the most difficult?

Mider
give me a break Hulk is the scapegoat? Senty stalemated Galactus he would beat all of them and hulk wasnt the only one there to fight the x-men avengers i belive, fantastic four, thor all those guys were owned by the void i belive.

joesha28
Thor was not there.... the new avengers were nothing compared to the old one.

Psycho Ninja
Why the heck did you put Majestic below Nefaria ??? Are you nuts ???

joesha28
So is this a white wash? Sentry from now he looks wins bigtime?

Psycho Ninja
^^What ??

joesha28
The way Sentry is protrayed now in marvel seems to intimidate almost everybody that they just want to avoid him in a "vs" thread.

Psycho Ninja
The way SUPERMAN PRIME, PC SUPEZ, MAJESTIC, REED FORCE, PHOENIX FORCE is protrayed now in marvel seems to intimidate almost everybody that they just want to avoid him in a "vs" thread.

The thing is, marvel has a thing for creating overpowered heroes nowadays !!!

King KAM
sentry wins a little too easily

The Ion
He loses at 5 for sure and thats if he gets past the Surfer. Sentry obviously doesn't display the full power of Robert Reynolds. If he did he may clear the gauntlet.

The order of the fighters is way off though. Hyperion definitely shouldn't be that high considering Gladiator snapped him like a twig.

long pig
Ah, shitdamnassfart.

SPAM!

Laminator_X
I think he just might take it all. Of course he wouldn't beat Juggernaut with his fists, but whisking him up into space and throwing him far, far away should count as a win. Surfer mught take him if he does something clever, but if he tries to match might against might he'll go down with not to much more difficulty than Terrax did.

Majestic's the only one I think might just be able to stand up to him. Mr Majestic's nuts.

King KAM
sentry goes un challenged in this one, ion just hates sentry thats all.

The Ion
laughing I have every Sentry comic. Forgive me for not busting loads of jism over crap lines like "With the power of one million exploding suns". His on panel feats don't put him over Majestros, period. Prove to me otherwise.

long pig
Originally posted by The Ion
laughing I have every Sentry comic. Forgive me for not busting loads of jism over crap lines like "With the power of one million exploding suns". His on panel feats don't put him over Majestros, period. Prove to me otherwise.
droolio

thesilverspider
Originally posted by King KAM
sentry goes un challenged in this one, ion just hates sentry thats all.

unchallenged What the f**k? .............

its funny how you sound like a fanboy but the only thing you got
to debate with is not even a feat but a line they use constantly
"With the power of one million exploding suns" roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ion
Originally posted by long pig
droolio
inlove

joesha28
1) Hulk

2) Silver Surfer

3) Gladiator

4) Captain Marvel (DC)

5) Mr.Majestic

6) Count Nefaria

7) Hyperion

8) Classic Juggernaut

long pig
guardlet?

joesha28
Ho my it's Gauntlet....

long pig
Explain.

joesha28
damn you is a typo error!!!

long pig
-rubs hands together-
evil face
Good....Goood....evil face

Sentry, if the hype is real, and I think it is, breezes through. If we only go by what we've seen so far, he stops at Mr.Majestic.

joesha28
Is Maj really much powerful than Superman i don't know much abt him.

long pig
He was pushing planets into the order he thought was cool the last I read of him.

Adam Warlock
Hmmmm... If Sentry really is UATU, then he could probably complete this Gauntlet. Interesting theory here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=381646&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post5555624

Lucid Lui
Stopped at #3. Glads curbstomps him. big grin

OK, so, wishful thinking. More likely stopped at Majestic. Just too hard to tell just yet...

joesha28
Well Gladiator entering earth atmosphere....

Cloc detects it and alerts Sentry....

And we have a Sentry vs Gladiator....

I hope it happens....

Psycho Ninja
Yea, me too, and I hope mohawkdude wins !!!

joesha28
hope we have to see more of Sentry 1st

Psycho Ninja
Well, some of us don't even want to see him !!!

joesha28
Well, most comics character were created in the 60s, 70s. Imagine marvel fans of the future (year 2030..). Sentry could be the 1st born for them.

Psycho Ninja
Heck, Super was born in the 30s and my 6 year old cousin got sick cuz he wont eat until his momma buys him some Superman action figure !!!!

So, your saying that the mid 21century, people will think of Sentry the way we think of Supez today ??

Fine, I got no problems being marked "old school". heck all old school rockers, surfers, and skaters are waaaaaaaayyy cooler than contemporary ones !!!

King KAM
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Heck, Super was born in the 30s and my 6 year old cousin got sick cuz he wont eat until his momma buys him some Superman action figure !!!!

So, your saying that the mid 21century, people will think of Sentry the way we think of Supez today ??

Fine, I got no problems being marked "old school". heck all old school rockers, surfers, and skaters are waaaaaaaayyy cooler than contemporary ones !!! AC/DC ROCKS!

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by King KAM
AC/DC ROCKS! Ain't that the truth...

Psycho Ninja
angus young baby !!!

Lucid Lui
Well Gladiator entering earth atmosphere....

Cloc detects it and alerts Sentry....

And we have a Sentry vs Gladiator....

I hope it happens.... Me too, it'd be a great fight. Personally, i think Glads would kick the crap out of Sentry. But then, i'm kind of a Gladiator fanboy. So why wouldn't I?

But seriously, even though Glads would lose (cause that seems to be his job in the MU) it has the potential to be an amazing fight if written properly...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.