Ugliest Actors and Actresses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackSunshine
Ok just tell me who you think is hideous, ugly, disgusting or whatever. Maybe some actor or actress who shouldn't even be on TV or in the movies. Someone who maybe should crawl into hole and die. WHATEVER.

Me personally heres my list:

Sara Jessica Parker: She looks like a horse.

Kirsten Dunst: Shes a terrible actress...they could have picked someone better for Spiderman.

Viggo Mortensen..I think thats how you spell it

Christopher Walken : He is an AWESOME actor but he is just really creepy looking.

Bette Middler: Great actress but she always looks like her face is very squished.

Impediment
Julia Roberts.................overrated and has lips like a baboons ass.

Britrogue
Yeah, Julia Roberts is wierd looking. Sometimes she'll look quite pretty, and then you'll see her and she does look really hard faced and unpretty. Strange.

botankus
Two words: Bea Arthur

Shwartz
One that I would definitely have to say is freaking ugly, would have to be Penelope Cruz. Her nose is just so big and disgusting.

KillTheLight
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Ok just tell me who you think is hideous, ugly, disgusting or whatever. Maybe some actor or actress who shouldn't even be on TV or in the movies. Someone who maybe should crawl into hole and die. WHATEVER.

Me personally heres my list:

Sara Jessica Parker: She looks like a horse.

Kirsten Dunst: Shes a terrible actress...they could have picked someone better for Spiderman.

Viggo Mortensen..I think thats how you spell it

Christopher Walken : He is an AWESOME actor but he is just really creepy looking.

Bette Middler: Great actress but she always looks like her face is very squished.

Personally i do not think Viggo Mortensen belongs in this thread at all no

BlackSunshine
I just dont think hes "cute" or "hot" at all. He is a great actor but hes hideous

charmedFairy
hes hotness especially as aragorn reowdroolio

Those who are:
Paris Hilton&co
Britney Spears
Nick Carter

.. and the rest of the teeny bopper still havent grown up spoiled dont know what do with their money kids

KillTheLight
shock..hideous wow ..just wow..no bloody way is he hideous.. to me he's easily one of the best looking celebs out there

PippinTook
Wow. Great thread. (Sarcasm) A tad bit mean, don't ya think? confused And personally, I agree with those last few posts about Viggo Mortenson. I don't think he's the most beautiful man on the planet or anything, but he's not really bad looking. But that's just my opinion. stick out tongue

Impediment
I don't think it's mean at all to have an opinion about the appearances of actors and actresses. Are we supposed to NOT have an opinion because they're "stars" and we're supposed to kiss their ass? No.

Ronny
paris hilton

Mr Parker
for men-right now the immediate one that comes to mind is George Clooney.That guy looks like eddie musnter for god sakes.

women-I know I will catch flak for this but she is so totally over rated.Halle Berry,especially when her hair is short like in that die another day bond movie.when her hair is short,she is one ugly looking dog. sick

GCG

How could you call Dunst in that list of yours. You are not even adhering to your topic. You call her untalented when your thread is about looks.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Mr Parker
for men-right now the immediate one that comes to mind is George Clooney.That guy looks like eddie musnter for god sakes.

women-I know I will catch flak for this but she is so totally over rated.Halle Berry,especially when her hair is short like in that die another day bond movie.when her hair is short,she is one ugly looking dog. sick

Tottaly agree!

SnakeEyes
Jennifer Lopez... sick

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by GCG
How could you call Dunst in that list of yours. You are not even adhering to your topic. You call her untalented when your thread is about looks.

I hate her in every way possible and yes I am "adhering" to my topic. I listed people who I think are ugly or hideous. If you don't like my opinion I'm sorry.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by KillTheLight
shock..hideous wow ..just wow..no bloody way is he hideous.. to me he's easily one of the best looking celebs out there

No I didnt mean hideous..sorry. I just dont think hes attractive. And I'm not trying to be sarcastic.

Susan-Storm
You People Are mean yes

UGLIEST ACTOR WHO EVER ROAMED..DANIEL RADCLIFFE sick

botankus
Originally posted by Ronny
paris hilton
Ronny, I agree with you but please, let's stick to humans, not horses.

Ronny
Originally posted by botankus
Ronny, I agree with you but please, let's stick to humans, not horses. laughing My bad

charmedFairy
A horse is prettier than her =\

Mr Parker
Tottaly agree!

wow I cant believe it. eek! it seems just about everybody in the world I talk to thinks that halle berry is like the most gorgeous thing on earth,your about the only one i have ever come across with who agrees with me about her.man its about time someone besides me sees how ugly she really is. Happy Dance now clooney,i have had a lot of people agree with me on but not so with berry.

btw,that one poster had a good point,this thread you have is about ugly looking celebritys not if they are good actors or actresses,so you should stick to the topic of the thread for now on.

Koala MeatPie
Rowan Atkinson

Snoopbert
Liza Menelli.

Lana
Paris Hilton.....bleh.

Mando
Originally posted by Lana
Paris Hilton.....bleh.

I agree, I don't understand why all the other guys think she is a Hot goddess. she looks like crap to me.

SnakeEyes
Nobody liked my J-Lo pic? sad

BlackSunshine
^ I loved it...lol

Frozen kisses
Paris Hilton.....bleh.

That girl (lana) has damn taste.

I agreed paris hilton is blah

Susan-Storm
Paris Hilton..sick

A.D. Skinner
Woody Allen !!!!

ladygrim
obvious - m. jackson

then theres Stallone's mother sick

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by ladygrim
obvious - m. jackson

then theres Stallone's mother sick

Haven't seen Stallone's Mom ! Is she really that bad ????

KillTheLight
she's beyond fugly

http://www.netmode.vietnamnet.vn/dataimages/original/images544441_Jackie-Stallone.jpg

BlackSunshine
^ EEK! That's scary!

CrazyInLove
Paris Hilton

A.D. Skinner
^ EEK! That's scary!

You can say that again !!!!

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
You can say that again !!!!

and again!!! eek!

A.D. Skinner
Please...no one post that pic again ! I am gonna have nightmares tonight !!!!

charmedFairy
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Paris Hilton..sick

your sigdroolio

Hit_and_Miss
madonna....
cher
and erm....... "marrey carey".... Shes soo repulsive on the inside its untrue....

whobdamandog
Julia Roberts used to be kind of cute..but she becomes more "equine" looking the older she gets. I believe pretty woman was her peak.

Most of the chicks on desperate housewives are kind of f'ugly..except for Eva Longoria..who's smokin hot as hell. Teri Hatcher used to be cute..but she's been looking like she ran into a brick wall recently.

BackFire
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Julia Roberts used to be kind of cute..but she becomes more "equine" looking the older she gets. I believe pretty woman was her peak.

Most of the chicks on desperate housewives are kind of f'ugly..except for Eva Longoria..who's smokin hot as hell. Teri Hatcher used to be cute..but she's been looking like she ran into a brick wall recently.

Gotta agree on all you said.

But, not all celebrities can be as good looking as that fellow in your avi. stick out tongue

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
madonna....
cher
and erm....... "marrey carey".... Shes soo repulsive on the inside its untrue....

yeah, Cher isn't all that.

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by charmedFairy
your sigdroolio

Thank you for the comment on the sig.of course good thing you put a drool mark or i would of kicked you for saying he was uglyyes..now tell me why you drooling at my man ?

Mr Parker
i agree with the person who listed Madonna as ugly.

Impediment
Steve Buscemi. I think that he is a very talented actor, I even have him listed in my 'favorite actors' slot in my profile. I think he's a little hard on the eyes, though.

manjaro
i went on this one site, and they were showing stars without thier makeup. after seeing that i have totally different opinions on G. Paltrow, C. applegate. and P. Andersons looks...those bitches are UUUU---GGlleee

BlackSunshine
Toni Collette is absolutely gorgeous, she plays the role of the mom in "The Sixth Sense", but I looked up some recent photos of her and she looks like poop on a stick!!

xevius
William Devane.

KruelKween
srry if anyone likes this actress..but i hate her...alot.
Jennifer Aniston -Man Chin

roguegirl15
Sometimes when you look at Paris Hilton at an angle, she looks ike Mr. Burns from the Simpsons! Its her wierd face and nose, she's not hot.

LiL nAstY GirL
Jack Black

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Jack Black
...no expression I guess so Lil Nasty girl..i guess so..Yea he is

padmeXskywalker
All the lads I know literally think Jennifer Aniston, penelope cruz and tomb raider are cute. i just forgot her name. uh... my brain hurts from thinking!!! What the f**k? bunny

Roulette
hehe^^....you're talking about Angelina Joliesmile

o.o?..you think she's ugly?....holy shizcakes...I think she's one of the hottest females in Hollywoodeek!

and as for who I think is fugly...well...I agree with Impedimentyes...Steve Buscemi is talented, but he ain't easy on the eyesno

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by padmeXskywalker
All the lads I know literally think Jennifer Aniston, penelope cruz and tomb raider are cute. i just forgot her name. uh... my brain hurts from thinking!!! What the f**k? bunny

Well I agree with Aniston and Cruz...But NOT Jolie. She's gorgeous

Susan-Storm
Well I agree with Aniston and Cruz...But NOT Jolie. She's gorgeous
yes

liesjeliev
Jackie Stallone? Never heard of her

Eis

What?! George Clooney?! No ****ing way! no

And Halle Berry?! She might be a horrible actress but ugly? No way...

Ugliest actor, Will Ferrell.

Ugliest actress, Liv Tyler.

The Force
Originally posted by Eis

Are you kidding me?!

Liv Tyler is hot

And I like jennifer aniston

Eis
Originally posted by The Force
Are you kidding me?!

Liv Tyler is hot

And I like jennifer aniston
Liv Tyler is not hot... she's fat too. erm
And Jennifer Aniston is good-looking, not hot.

Britrogue
Liv Tyler isn't fat????!!!!! I wouldn't go so far as to say she was ugly either.

George Clooney is sex on legs. He also possesses the most gorgeous voice known to mankind. Whoever said he was ugly needs their eyes and ears tested.

Ugliest actor - I can't think of his name right now, but he played the Green Goblin in Spiderman. Oh, what the hell is his name????

Ugliest actress - I don't think Patricia Arquette is all that. Has anyone seen Nightwatch? She looked seriously.....wierd.....in that.

botankus
Originally posted by Britrogue
Ugliest actress - I don't think Patricia Arquette is all that. Has anyone seen Nightwatch? She looked seriously.....wierd.....in that.

Though I could spot Rosanna from a mile away in a massive crowd, I probably wouldn't be able to tell Patricia if she walked right in front of me. I guess maybe because Rosanna is so much better or either because Patricia seems to look different every time I see her, but I can never put an actual "face" on her when I hear her name.

katie_girl09
Gwyneth Paltrow... with or without makeup...

silver_tears

Ugliest actor - I can't think of his name right now, but he played the Green Goblin in Spiderman. Oh, what the hell is his name????

Willem Dafoe, amazing actor though.

I think Maggie Gyllenhaal is average at best, but she can act I guess.

narnia_girl123
hey charmedFairy where did you get the narnia pic from?

Britrogue
Originally posted by silver_tears
Willem Dafoe, amazing actor though.

I think Maggie Gyllenhaal is average at best, but she can act I guess.

Willem Dafoe, that's it! Thanks silver_tears! smile
I can't believe I forgot his name. That is so embarrasing. embarrasment

You're right though, he certainly can act. I'd never say otherwise.

LethalFemme
billy bob thorton

Susan-Storm
don't you dare tell that to the.shape..he would kill you with a razor..ah!!!.well he has not been on since dec.21st so your in luck.patrica is a very good actress though i think yes i loved her in holes

holz4rich
Originally posted by Ronny
paris hilton

I agree Paris Hilton is an ugly S**t

Britrogue
I agree, but since when did Paris Hilton class as an actress?????? lol

Makedde
Ugliest actress? Tori Spelling, she looks like a horse.

Jennifer Aniston, she's just a dog, as is Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Nicole Kidman, and Halle Berry.

Ugliest actor? Tom Cruise. What a jerk.

Silverstein
ugliest actor: Jackie Chan
ugliest actress: Kirsten Dunst

.Dance_Inside.
Originally posted by Eis

oh no you didn't!!!! shocking Will ferrell is a fox and Liv Tyler is beautiful! psssssh

.Dance_Inside.
and sliverstein!!! I Love your sig! Scarecrow is the best ever..and Cillian Murphy droolio

^^[leane]
ugliest : lindsay lohan

Makedde
^That I agree with, she's a dog.

silver_tears
she was voted the most beautiful person in the world no expression

Makedde
I find that very hard to believe, anyone who voted for her must have been blind.

silver_tears
second that

SolLuna
Lindsay Lohan most beautiful???? LMAO...yeah right!

Ladyluck
Brittany Murphy. sick

Makedde
^She's not bad, I wouldn't say she's ugly.

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
You People Are mean yes

UGLIEST ACTOR WHO EVER ROAMED..DANIEL RADCLIFFE sick

u call daniel radcliffe ugly when youre a jessica alba obsessive? how could u not see how ugly she is? Shes ugly and a Jennifer Garner poser. UGLIEST ACTOR: JESSICA ALBA!!! Daniel radcliffe is quite ugly, yes, but not when you have jessica alba to compare with.

katie_girl09
Lindsay Lohan may be an attention-seeker, but ugly she is not.

Eis
Originally posted by katie_girl09
Lindsay Lohan may be an attention-seeker, but ugly she is not.
Agreed. She looks like a ***** in real life but ugly? No way... She's not nearly the most beautiful girl on earth though...

Originally posted by lothlorien.elf
u call daniel radcliffe ugly when youre a jessica alba obsessive? how could u not see how ugly she is? Shes ugly and a Jennifer Garner poser. UGLIEST ACTOR: JESSICA ALBA!!! Daniel radcliffe is quite ugly, yes, but not when you have jessica alba to compare with.
What is wrong with you? Jessica Alba? I think most people are just saying who they hate not who they think is ugly. I mean seriously Paris Hilton is not pretty, but UGLIEST actress??

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by Eis

What is wrong with you? Jessica Alba? I think most people are just saying who they hate not who they think is ugly. I mean seriously Paris Hilton is not pretty, but UGLIEST actress??

uh whats wrong with you ? excuse me, i can think jessica alba is ugly if i want to, not everyone has to think like you. And i hate her to top it off. Okay? is that all right with you? am i allowed to think shes ugly? Jeez.

Eis
uh whats wrong with you ? excuse me, i can think jessica alba is ugly if i want to, not everyone has to think like you. And i hate her to top it off. Okay? is that all right with you? am i allowed to think shes ugly? Jeez.
You are allowed to think she's ugly but he ugliest actress?? You're either wrong or an idiot. smile

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by Eis
You are allowed to think she's ugly but he ugliest actress?? You're either wrong or an idiot. smile

just because my opinions dont match yours it doesnt mean im wrong OR im an idiot. its my own opinion and you should learn to respect it. thank you.

Britrogue
It just occured to me, this thread is the perfect place to post my Gif of Frank Skinner dancing in his pants!!! Not that I think he's ugly as such, just looking less than glamourous here!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/Britrogue/Frank.gif

botankus
just because my opinions dont match yours it doesnt mean im wrong OR im an idiot. its my own opinion and you should learn to respect it. thank you.

This elf guy's exactly right. I think Jennifer Tilly is hot and Jennifer Lopez is ugly. Am I an idiot, too?

lothlorien.elf
This elf guy's exactly right. I think Jennifer Tilly is hot and Jennifer Lopez is ugly. Am I an idiot, too?

yes yes and ur exactly rite anyway. Jennifer Tilly IS better looking than Jennifer Lopez. ok wat am i saying? jennifer lopez is ugly, period. and ur not an idiot.

Eis
You are if you think Jennifer Lopez is the ugliest actress out there.

botankus
Uglier than Jennifer Tilly, that's all.

Deathblow
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Brittany Murphy. sick

No way no
I seriously find her incredibly sexy.

And whoever it was who said Jessica Alba is the ugliest actress, that's just silly. You may not find her attractive personally, but there is no way anyone with functioning eyes can say she is the ugliest, I mean, what about all the very old actresses? Or the ones with screwed up plastic surgery? Or Roseanne Barr?? It may be opinion that she is pretty, but it's fact she has a bikini model's body, which certainly counts for something.

botankus
It's an opinion-related thread. If you think Harrison Ford (wink, Gilly, wink) is hotter than Tom Cruise, then you've said your two cents.

Now who's up for some Roseanne Barr fantasy talk?

DOOM2099
Bette Midler...Way

Britrogue
It's an opinion-related thread. If you think Harrison Ford (wink, Gilly, wink) is hotter than Tom Cruise, then you've said your two cents.

Now who's up for some Roseanne Barr fantasy talk?

No picking on my Harrison! boxing

ibleedyankeeblu
George Clooney is sex on legs. He also possesses the most gorgeous voice known to mankind. Whoever said he was ugly needs their eyes and ears tested. yes

William H Macy and Calista Flockhart... nd Cynthia Nixon because of her freakish teeth.....

Makedde
^Nixon is alright, I don't like Calista, she looks really old...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Eis

Seems the thread starter agrees with me on it.Berry is for sure one ugly looking dog,at least she is when her hair is short like in that last james bond movie,now she was butt ugly in THAT movie with her hair so short and George Clooney looks like eddie munster. sick

Mr Parker
Yeah, Julia Roberts is wierd looking. Sometimes she'll look quite pretty, and then you'll see her and she does look really hard faced and unpretty. Strange.

I agree,she looked quite pretty in Flatliners but not that good looking at all in Pretty woman.

powerfulone1987
Halle Berry's name should even be thought of in this thread.

IN MY OPINION

is it comprehensible.....

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by Eis

OGOD!!!!!!!! UR fcuking crazy!! how the fcuk is Liv Tyler the ugliest actress? Shes the prettiest actor there is! Jeez u must be sum old shit to think that Halle Berry is not ugly and Liv Tyler is... god u have issues. Liv Tyler is NOT the least bit ugly so...http://www.tyfinwallpapers.co.uk/image/liv9.jpg

powerfulone1987
OGOD!!!!!!!! UR fcuking crazy!! how the fcuk is Liv Tyler the ugliest actress? Shes the prettiest actor there is! Jeez u must be sum old shit to think that Halle Berry is not ugly and Liv Tyler is... god u have issues. Liv Tyler is NOT the least bit ugly so...

how ironic, going off at somebody for thinking Liv is ugly but then stating that Halle is ugly. And what does being old have to do with it?

Ridiculous.

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
how ironic, going off at somebody for thinking Liv is ugly but then stating that Halle is ugly. And what does being old have to do with it?

Ridiculous.

Liv is pretty, ok? Halle Berry is butt ugly. she looks liek a fcuking squirrel! Jeez ... shes ugly is all I can say. Can i state my own opinion, please and thank you? Why am i even asking you? this is my own opinion, ok? if u dont like it then dont say anything. Liv is pretty and theres no denial.

Captain REX
Hurray for hypocrisy!

z0MG! Halle Berry is not the least bit ugly.

Sound familiar?

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by Captain REX
Hurray for hypocrisy!

z0MG! Halle Berry is not the least bit ugly.

Sound familiar?

ur a retard .. wtf are u talking about ... and Halle Berry is a piece of shit.

Lana
Liv's face looks strange. I wouldn't say she's ugly, but she's definitely NOT very pretty...and sure as hell isn't as pretty as Halle Berry.

And weren't you just banned for being hostile and bashing people?

lothlorien.elf
Liv's face looks strange. I wouldn't say she's ugly, but she's definitely NOT very pretty...and sure as hell isn't as pretty as Halle Berry.

Am i bashing people? Can u read? If you can, please read the title of this thread. I am merely staying on topic and stating my own opinion. You dont like it? Fine. Pleas move on. The nerve of some people...

Lana
Actually, you were bashing.

Calling people retarded, idiots, shits, etc because they have a different opinion than you is bashing, because it is uncalled for and not necessary.

And I find the hypocrisy in your post very amusing, not to mention the fact that you're saying that a mod, who is simply reminding you of the rules here, has a lot of nerve.

DE Calvin
Am i bashing people? Can u read? If you can, please read the title of this thread. I am merely staying on topic and stating my own opinion. You dont like it? Fine. Pleas move on. The nerve of some people...
Hey STFU. Your such a hypocrite, saying mods have nerve, giving you nerve, you don't own the place man, so calm down.

Actually, you were bashing.

Calling people retarded, idiots, shits, etc because they have a different opinion than you is bashing, because it is uncalled for and not necessary.

And I find the hypocrisy in your post very amusing, not to mention the fact that you're saying that a mod, who is simply reminding you of the rules here, has a lot of nerve.
Except in the Star Wars vs. forum...anything goes there..

Eis
Liv is pretty, ok? Halle Berry is butt ugly. she looks liek a fcuking squirrel! Jeez ... shes ugly is all I can say. Can i state my own opinion, please and thank you? Why am i even asking you? this is my own opinion, ok? if u dont like it then dont say anything. Liv is pretty and theres no denial.
holy ****ing shit you're such a hypocrite! laughing out loud

But u're right I exaggerated Liv Tyler isnt the ugliest actress, she's pretty ****ing ugly but not the ugliest.

powerfulone1987
So Halle's beauty has been upheld then?

Phew!

Makedde
I think that Halle Berry is butt ugly, and Liv Tyler isn't much better. I don't like any of them. Halle would certainly be on my 'ugliest actors' list, with Liv probably on it, too. stick out tongue

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by Makedde
I think that Halle Berry is butt ugly, and Liv Tyler isn't much better. I don't like any of them. Halle would certainly be on my 'ugliest actors' list, with Liv probably on it, too. stick out tongue

jeez ... at least u agree that Halle berry is ugly ... stick out tongue

Mr Parker
jeez ... at least u agree that Halle berry is ugly ... stick out tongue

awesome!!!! great to see at least a couple other people on here besides me and the thread starter of this topic who agree with me that Halle Berry is butt ugly. Happy Dance

Mr Parker

I agree and disagree with you here Lana.Okay I'll grant you that Liv's face looks a little strange and that she's not ugly.From THAT photo though she looks pretty though,MUCH prettier than Berry ANYDAY of the year.On that Halle Berry thread,there have been dozens of photos shown of her,she looks ugly in everyone of them except for one of them.

lothlorien.elf
awesome!!!! great to see at least a couple other people on here besides me and the thread starter of this topic who agree with me that Halle Berry is butt ugly. Happy Dance

u rock big grin

Mr Parker
Thanks so do you gal. smile btw,I hate to say this to you since we have the same agreements about Berry but Lana was right,you were bashing people.lay off that okay? I dont want to see you get banned,especially since you have such good taste.Look at the way me and Lana conversed with each other in our disagreements.we're getting along fine as you can see.you can have disagreements with others and get along with each other.Like I said,just look at the posts me and Lana are having,were getting along fine with each other even though we disagree.you can do it to Im sure. wink Like I said,Im only telling you this,cause I dont want to see you get a permanet ban because you got really good taste in are a cool gal. smile thumb up

feline
jo lee is yuck also jim carry,maconahey,jonhy dept,

lothlorien.elf
Thanks so do you gal. smile btw,I hate to say this to you since we have the same agreements about Berry but Lana was right,you were bashing people.lay off that okay? I dont want to see you get banned,especially since you have such good taste.Look at the way me and Lana conversed with each other in our disagreements.we're getting along fine as you can see.you can have disagreements with others and get along with each other.Like I said,just look at the posts me and Lana are having,were getting along fine with each other even though we disagree.you can do it to Im sure. wink Like I said,Im only telling you this,cause I dont want to see you get a permanet ban because you got really good taste in are a cool gal. smile thumb up

LOL okay ... ill do it since u said it so nicely big grin

Mr Parker
cool. cool Like I said,I would hate to see a cool gal who has such good tatse,get banned. smile

Darth_Erebus
Lindsay Lohan hang

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Lindsay Lohan hang

omg ... so true smokin'

DE Calvin
She used to be hot... before the blonde hair and anorexia..

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by DE Calvin
She used to be hot... before the blonde hair and anorexia..

agghh .. yea ... i wouldnt say hot, but she was pretty before that, yea

Makedde
I have never liked Linsday Lohan, she annoys me.

powerfulone1987
I agree and disagree with you here Lana.Okay I'll grant you that Liv's face looks a little strange and that she's not ugly.From THAT photo though she looks pretty though,MUCH prettier than Berry ANYDAY of the year.On that Halle Berry thread,there have been dozens of photos shown of her,she looks ugly in everyone of them except for one of them. why are you still going on with this.

We understand that you think Halle is ugly, but must you drag it on and on and on?

If somebody else thinks she's beautiful, there's no need for you to comment on what they said with your comments about how you still think she's ugly. We know you think she's ugly. No need to repeat.

lothlorien.elf
Halle Berry is ugly.

Femi32
Halle Berry is NOT UGLY! The same goes for Liv Tyler and a whole bunch of celebrities mentioned in this thread. Some of you must be confusing okay looking with ugly looking.

nastyyy
Pamela Anderson stick out tongueuke: I hate her!

katie_girl09
Some people on this thread are just naming off the celebrities that they hate as ugly.

lothlorien.elf
*sigh* have it your way then ... but i dont hate Halle Berry ... shes a pretty okay actor. I just think shes - fine ill word it nicely - unnattractive. its just what i think ... i dont have to think she looks good. btw ... can we please change the subject? who here thinks that Kirsten Dunst is ugly? i do.

Lana
Originally posted by Femi32
Halle Berry is NOT UGLY! The same goes for Liv Tyler and a whole bunch of celebrities mentioned in this thread. Some of you must be confusing okay looking with ugly looking.

Different people have different tastes. I personally don't find Brad Pitt attractive at all.

*sigh* have it your way then ... but i dont hate Halle Berry ... shes a pretty okay actor. I just think shes - fine ill word it nicely - unnattractive. its just what i think ... i dont have to think she looks good. btw ... can we please change the subject? who here thinks that Kirsten Dunst is ugly? i do.

She's not quite ugly, but not very pretty either.

Julia Roberts is pretty ugly, her face (especially her mouth) is really weird looking.

lothlorien.elf
Julia Roberts is pretty ugly, her face (especially her mouth) is really weird looking.

ya ... she is ugly.

powerfulone1987
Kirsten Dunst: Okay looking, average.

Julia Roberts: Well she's kind of getting old, but she's not ugly.

Halle Berry: drool

lothlorien.elf
ok...

katie_girl09
OMG! Okay sorry. I know that she isn't an ACTRESS, but I have to say that I think Fergie from the Black-eyed Peas is sooo ugly!

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by katie_girl09
OMG! Okay sorry. I know that she isn't an ACTRESS, but I have to say that I think Fergie from the Black-eyed Peas is sooo ugly!

no need to apologise ... she is very ugly and wrinkly and she looks like an old woman who tries to be young ... its ok ... shes even uglier than Halle Berry.

powerfulone1987
oh my god. there you go again.

lothlorien.elf
oh my god. there you go again.

wut? can i not say anything with 'Halle Berry' in it? is it illegal? god...

powerfulone1987
no it's not, but you continue to repeatedly mention that you think she is ugly. Nothing wrong with it. Just tiring to see over and over again.

There must be some other celebrity that you think is ugly.

lothlorien.elf
no it's not, but you continue to repeatedly mention that you think she is ugly. Nothing wrong with it. Just tiring to see over and over again.

There must be some other celebrity that you think is ugly.

yehyeh ... u have a point ... Halle Berry's ugly, ooo ya ... Katie Holmes is ugly =S and so is Cameron Diaz.

powerfulone1987
once again.

yawn

**Gen_Thorin**
I think Felicity Huffman, William H. Macy, Edward James Olmos, are some fugly people.yes

Natallica
once again.

yawn

well she IS right though ... Halle Berry IS ugly ... wink

powerfulone1987
I don't care if she's right, wrong, sideways, or loopy.

It's just tiring to see it included in every single post she does.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>