Dr strange vs Dr fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternity
Dr strange vs Dr fate

long pig
Because THIS has never been done....

Psycho Ninja
Current fate wins, pig, admit it wont ya ??

jrodslam
Done many times.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Current fate wins, pig, admit it wont ya ??

actually pig has and nabu wins blah blah bext time use search engine

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
actually pig has and nabu wins blah blah bext time use search engine dude.....sorcerer supreme dont go out to nobody, he will win....how??? who knows??? but he will win, and he will tell fate that how hes doing it...

long pig
It's Strange vs Nabu.

Nabu wins.....unless of course, ya know....the prep thing. evil face

Superherovandal
I think that Nabu aka current Dr. Fate would win a vast 9.9999 out of ten. You can't say that Strange is older or more knowledgeable with spells or smarter or anything. Fate currently outclasses him by millions of eons power and knowledgewise.

The Ion
How about Dr. Strangefate Vs Dr. Strange and Dr. Fate? eek!

long pig
Knowledge and millions of Eons, yes. Power? No.

Strange is as powerful as the God he invokes. If he invokes a power from Eternity or C & O, he's more powerful than Nabu.

Mider
Fate subdued the Spectre any questions?

the Darkone
If you give each of them prep time strange will come out on top, he envokes other gods power like eternity, cyttorak etc. If here is no prep time for strange he will lose but I will never cout out strange he is just to good for that.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
Fate subdued the Spectre any questions? When?
In Year One he could do nothing to Spectre.
And at the fall of Saddam and Gammorah, Spectre served Nabu in his original manifestation.
Many incarnations of Spectre have defeated many incarnations of Fate.

Dr.Fate
Fate all the way. Way too much power at the moment

roughrider
Strange has stood up to and taken down so many powerful cosmics - I can't see myself voting for the man in the yellow rain slicker.
And doesn't Fate lose power if you knock off his helmet?

long pig
Originally posted by roughrider
Strange has stood up to and taken down so many powerful cosmics - I can't see myself voting for the man in the yellow rain slicker.
And doesn't Fate lose power if you knock off his helmet?
Well, of course he'd beat normal Fate. But current Fate isn't normal Fate, it's Nabu.

Sort of like current Scarlet Witch beats everyone, but a year ago she would lose to wolverine.

Current Fate is supposedly all Nabu, which d.c fans say in good faith is way more powerful than everyone.

I'm not sure myself, but since I don't know, I can't refute their claim.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by long pig
Because THIS has never been done....

laughing out loud Never

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.