diy kit snowmen for sale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TigerLover
erm... ooookay then.... anyone want to buy a snowman kit off me... confused

Tired Hiker
Yeah, why not. Where do I send my check? wacko

TigerLover
to me, then just watch the weather forcast for your delivery date! big grin

Tired Hiker
Okay. clap

TigerLover
yay my first sale! shifty

Ms Flower
Im not to fond of snow so if I may...Ill buy 10 and donate to charity.

TigerLover
sure that works for me, I'll send the snow over to the community centre and let the kids build them for you! smart

Ms Flower
Originally posted by TigerLover
sure that works for me, I'll send the snow over to the community centre and let the kids build them for you! smart most excellent...now know of any wolf salesmen? I need one in particular.

TigerLover
nope sorry, this a snowman sale thread... whistle

Ms Flower
oh well...thanks anyways. happy

ladygrim
laughing out loud thats good

TigerLover
so you wanna buy one? yes

Ms Flower
I want another 10 delivered too the nearest zoo no expression .... so now I owe you for 20 snowmen kits...

hotsauce6548
I BOUGHT FROM YOU LAST YEAR AND YOU NEVER DELIVERED! mad

TigerLover
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I BOUGHT FROM YOU LAST YEAR AND YOU NEVER DELIVERED! mad

sorry but if you read the small print I can not be held responsible for crappy weather where you live and that's final! wink

hotsauce6548
sorry but if you read the small print I can not be held responsible for crappy weather where you live and that's final! wink

I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN! mad

stick out tongue

Ms Flower
Originally posted by Ms Flower
I want another 10 delivered too the nearest zoo no expression .... so now I owe you for 20 snowmen kits... *still waiting for order confirmation number...*

TigerLover
Originally posted by Ms Flower
*still waiting for order confirmation number...*

sorry Ms Flower there seems to be a slight problem with your order. I think you need to come over and sort it out in person, I'm sure we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement! shifty

Ms Flower
sorry Ms Flower there seems to be a slight problem with your order. I think you need to come over and sort it out in person, I'm sure we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement! shifty this always happens to me MR TL...sad....it just isnt fair. I want...No, I expect you to handle my order yourself. I'll be there soon...be ready! shifty

Baylin
I will handle you and your requirments in person Ms Flower!

Ms Flower
soon I hope!

Baylin
asap!

Ms Flower
*waiting*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.