Ultimate Spider-Man 2 Idea Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2-D
Discuss

2-D
Heres my idea its still a little rough but see wht you think.

Plot: After getting his ass kicked so spectaculay by Spider-Man two months ago norman osborn sits rotting in S.H.E.I.L.D cell plotting revenge. While Norman Is in threapy the mysterious "Bettle" comes along and frees him he becomes the goblin and escapes. He hires a super-powerd magic man "Mysterio" who stages a daring daylight robberie As Spider-Man killing a group of police officiers. There i now a price on spider-mans head and every police officer in new york is after him (You wouldn't be able to stay on street level for too long without some kind of 'wanted level' rising and being attacked by the police). Norman then tracks down some of spider-mans greatest enimies ( Electro, Sandman , Kraven and Doctor Octopus) and they decide to work together to destroy parkers life. Realising he can't defeat his enemes on his own peter goes in search of the one person...the one Thing that can help him....VENOM!!!

Bosses:

Punisher
Kraven
Electro
Sandman
Mysterio
Doctor Octopus
Green Goblin
And Perhaps Venom(?)

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t362929.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.