New Aim???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacambece
Ok, I had to download AIM for my other computer and I got the beta version of AIM Triton. Has anyone else had experience with this version??

Cambece

Ken Kenobi
AIM sucks, switch to MSN.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

Mando
IM me MSN'ers!

[email protected]

JKozzy
Yeah, way to answer the question.

Originally posted by jacambece
Ok, I had to download AIM for my other computer and I got the beta version of AIM Triton. Has anyone else had experience with this version??

Cambece Triton is godawful, stick with 5.5, or 5.2, whichever serves your needs. So many ads and other unneeded crap. And it's bundled with AOL's internet browser "AOL Explorer 1.0" which, as Triton is, is terrible. Avoid at all costs.

You can get the older versions of AIM at http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=aim

jacambece
Originally posted by JKozzy
Yeah, way to answer the question.

Triton is godawful, stick with 5.5, or 5.2, whichever serves your needs. So many ads and other unneeded crap. And it's bundled with AOL's internet browser "AOL Explorer 1.0" which, as Triton is, is terrible. Avoid at all costs.

Thank you!!!

Cambece

StinkFist462
Triton is god awful. i downloaded it to see what was new.

big mistake. stick with 5.5 or 5.2

JKozzy
I'm with 5.5. 5.9 sucks, but Triton brings a new definition to sucky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.