Neon Genesis: Evangellion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
on friday my freind brought over the complete Evangellion box set so I sat down and watched the 10 hour thing. I was amazed great story line great characters and a compelling story line that made me just love the aime. Lots of twists in it starts out like a normal anime then it got really dark on the 6th dvd. this has probably been done im not sure i checked but talk about you fave character if you want i like Sanjis dad and the seventeenth angel

id369
can you give me info on the Eve 01 unit/ with the spear of Lougides (spelling) And tell me whats her power overall.

Thanks

- Id

b-dan
ill look into it

sailormoon
Yeah, I wasn't really into it at first but I watched the episode Saturday and I'm pretty sure I'll continue.

b-dan
i love it im hooked on it now

DarkDethbringer
pretty good I watche dit in japanese boot five maybe more years ago it was ok

XxILuvVegetaxX
i wasnt into it in the beginning then i just decided to buy the box set and i just loved it!!! i like anime that r like psychological....btw if any1 wants to get a box set go 4 the platinum edition that just came out itll save you alot of $$$$$ ^_^

id369
Im downloading the whole seires as we speak.

Anyone checked out RahXephon?

Its just as good if not better.

BTW can anyone awnser my first question. How strong is Eva Unit 01 at max?

What can it do? etc...

DarkDethbringer
it can do all of the things the oterh units can do, and it can be possessed!! big grin

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=297352&highlight=evangelion

WindDancer
Thank you Lana for providing a link.

Everyone please use the link above for this discussion.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.