Messed up quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
Anyone else noticing this, where sometimes the quotes will be messed up and stretched out, warping the whole page?

And I know it's not just my computer as I've noticed it on both mine and my mom's (which is the one I'm on at the moment).

I've screencapped it....

eggmayo
Yeah, I've noticed this.
It's only a problem on Firefox, though. IE is fine.

Clovie
I saw it too!

It is happening to the all quotes with link to quoted post (if it makes any sense confused )

Syren
Yes! It's driving me nuts... confused

Lana
Originally posted by Clovie
I saw it too!

It is happening to the all quotes with link to quoted post (if it makes any sense confused )

I've noticed it just happening randomly, and it goes away once you reply.

At least, that's how it is for me.

Mando
I noticed it as well, I thought It was only happening on my Jacked up PC.

But apparently not.

Snoopbert
Not for me and I use Firefox. Maybe it's because I don't quote people stick out tongue

Nevermind
Yeah the problems happened to me too.

JKozzy
Also, some of the text, like "Originally posted by" is a larger font size and is at the top, making the quote "box" if you will, incomplete. If I refresh, the font size of the quote decreases...

Raz
I made some changes a couple of days ago to "optimize" the CSS for the quotes. Seems like it had a negative impact.

I've made some more changes, which should hopefully alleviate this problem. Let me know if you still see this problem.

Syren
Originally posted by Raz
I made some changes a couple of days ago to "optimize" the CSS for the quotes. Seems like it had a negative impact.

I've made some more changes, which should hopefully alleviate this problem. Let me know if you still see this problem.

*test*

Syren
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.