Worst possible mutation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Marvel has shown some...unique mutants over the last few years. What in your opinion is the worst possible mutation a person could end up with?

DarkCrawler
New X-Men under Claremonts run had some pretty disgusting ones, but I think this dude in Astonishing ended up with the shortest stick:
http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/8084/ughh5fc.gif
There's one guy who is grateful of House of M.

Solidus Snake
whenever u become excited, your genitals turn into the genetals of the opposite sex

Mississippienne
There was a kid during Austen's run on X-Men whose mutant power was to explode. He eventually died. Mutations aren't always beneficial, even in the real world. Look at hemophilia, or Down Syndrome, or Tay-Sachs or any number of others.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Mississippienne
There was a kid during Austen's run on X-Men whose mutant power was to explode. He eventually died. Mutations aren't always beneficial, even in the real world. Look at hemophilia, or Down Syndrome, or Tay-Sachs or any number of others.
(on that note...)
Once saw a 2-headed snake at the zoo. The Keeper said they tend to die off real fast in the wild.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Marvel has shown some...unique mutants over the last few years. What in your opinion is the worst possible mutation a person could end up with?

I think Rogue's mutation is the worse. She can never have contact with another person because of her mutation. And the saddest part is that she is so hot but no one can touch her. Except Colossus....

long pig
Originally posted by Mississippienne
Sounds like The Living Bomb.

A pretty cool old character. REALLLLLY cool, if you ask me.

leonidas
i'd hate it if i mutated into long pig.

big grin

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
I think Rogue's mutation is the worse. She can never have contact with another person because of her mutation. And the saddest part is that she is so hot but no one can touch her. Except Colossus.... Utter Stupidity must be part of Rogue's powers. Why the hell doesn't she stop crying and slap on a power nullifier...?

Why i ask you... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jollyjim311
To turn into Wolverine8888 whenever you get into an argument or get mad.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by jollyjim311
To turn into Wolverine8888 whenever you get into an argument or get mad.

laughing

Khellendros
Beak. 'Nuff said.

King_Mungi
Having bannanas type things for a head and yes that is an actual character

CaptainStoic
Well there was this guy in the Savage Dragon comics called Feces, can you guess why?

All I can say, is that I'd hate to have his mutation.

willRules
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
whenever u become excited, your genitals turn into the genetals of the opposite sex

sick laughing

Mindship
Originally posted by Solidus Snake

hmm...I think women are getting the better end of that deal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.