what kind of weird dreams have you had latley?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy pirate
I had the creepest dream the other night. I was in some big house on a tour and the tour person was killing all the people one by one and I even watched her kill one guy. It was a weird dream, It was totally bloody too.

LethalFemme
like about a week and a half ago I had a sex dream about someone here...............and when I woke up I was like WTF............lol

Slay
I was walking on the streets of Amsterdam with my friends dressed as Koala's suddenly i was startled by a 100 year old hooker.I hit her with a brick.Then there was this huge chase scene which in we fled for the cops.Then we took a plane to Mexico.All in a Koala suit.This is no joke.I really had this dream once erm

_Sanctuary_
I had a dream Hurley from lost was chasing me and he morphed into a pigeon and pecked this guys arm off... It was terrifying!

Slay
I had a wet dream about Kat from The Real World London - And it freaks me out fear

Sgt. Hairy
Today I had a dream that a really sexy girl was feeding me chocolate. I was late for school when I woke up. no expression

Slay
Originally posted by Sgt. Hairy
Today I had a dream that a really sexy girl was feeding me chocolate. I was late for school when I woke up. no expression

God i hate it when that happens no expression

Sgt. Hairy
Originally posted by Slay
God i hate it when that happens no expression It's just the matter of which would you prefer. Being fed by a really sexy girl or come to school on time. I guess my option rather independent.

eggmayo
I thought the dream world was real, and I was being sucked down through my mattress.

Ronny
I had a dream that a male friend of mine got pregnant and had to have an abortion.

And another I was in Santa Cruz with a friend and we were attacked by Barbra Striesand and she sucked us up her nose... then I woke up.

overlord
Hmm.. I had a dream a while ago about a man in a pineapple suit without a face suddenly rushing off the stairs, immediately following him beating up somebody.. Isn't that a lovely dream? big grin

Ladyluck
Originally posted by LethalFemme
like about a week and a half ago I had a sex dream about someone here...............and when I woke up I was like WTF............lol

I've had one of those shock

Ronny
Ive had those too yes alot really... im used to it

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I've had one of those shock

I was just so shocked and like wtf.........why that person.....lol

Ladyluck
I was just so shocked and like wtf.........why that person.....lol

Who was it? eek!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ronny
Ive had those too yes alot really... im used to it

Really?................how many people did it take for you to get used to it?

overlord
Dreams about people here? eer
How do manage that??

Ladyluck
Originally posted by overlord
Dreams about people here? eer
How do manage that??

The members pic thread stick out tongue

Ronny
Really?................how many people did it take for you to get used to it? Oh its only about 2 people but i seem to get them alot.

LethalFemme
Who was it? eek!

you..........blushing......lol

j/k laughing

Ladyluck
you..........blushing......lol

j/k laughing

I bet it was eyes

stick out tongue

Tell me eek!

LethalFemme
I bet it was eyes

stick out tongue

Tell me eek!

eek! What if they see it......I'll never live it down

NyC-gUrL
You guys are twisted no expression

specially ronny stick out tongue

Barba Streisand's nose laughing out loud

overlord
The members pic thread stick out tongue Then they must have really made an impression! stick out tongue

*quickly going to that thread*

Ladyluck
eek! What if they see it......I'll never live it down

Send me a pm! eek!

I won't tell anyone ninja

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ronny
Oh its only about 2 people but i seem to get them alot.

eek! at the same time?

Ladyluck
eek! at the same time?

laughing out loud

LethalFemme
laughing out loud

Hey if it was I ain't mad at her........I'm actually a little jealous.......lol

Ladyluck
Hey if it was I ain't mad at her........I'm actually a little jealous.......lol

Yeah me too disgust

stick out tongue

LethalFemme
laughing

Ladyluck
laughing out loud stick out tongue

Frozen kisses
Originally posted by crazy pirate
I had the creepest dream the other night. I was in some big house on a tour and the tour person was killing all the people one by one and I even watched her kill one guy. It was a weird dream, It was totally bloody too.

mine are x rated..

LethalFemme
lol

Maya Zurak
nothing special..
only one dream were I saw myself getting married blink

Spartan005
This thread has been done like twice before...

Mana-Sama
Last night i had a dream..of Moi Dix Mois...Mana..i was in the band kinda..we were playing on this stage..ppl kept leaving and soon the hall was empty..then Mana fell to the ground..off the stage..he was just lying there..i knelt down to see if he was okay..he opened his eyes and looked at me..then he spoke in japanese..but it was all being translated..as if it was a film..important words, i just know it, sadly i can't remember what he said

Mana is a guy but..he never smiles, and he never talks in public..he has a feminime beauty...it was as if he was saying his last words to me..like he was dying on that stage..it was a special dream, had alot of meaning, its a shame i can't remember his words...

these are pictures of him, well, this is the look he had on stage in my dream, but those are him in the pictures aswell

he cross dresses..he#s a fashion designer and creator of a few bands..currently Moi Dix Mois..

http://img4.picsplace.to/img4/18/glb-7-3.jpg
http://img4.picsplace.to/img4/18/glb-7-5.jpg

Spartan005
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t27175.html

Tails x 20
I was falling off a cliff then i woke up.

Morning_Glory
i had a dream 2 nights ago that I ate some chicken nuggets and i couldnt stop. no expression they were from mcDonalds

Im a vegan. sick

a1hsauce
sad I actually had a dream about demons last night erm

Council#13
i had a dream that i was stretching then someone asked "what are you doing?" and i said "it's called stretching"

Bun Bun
I had a dream the other day... about grillz... laughing out loud the diomand ones... i must of listened to that song alot that day :33k: but i bought some in my dream and they covered my hole face.. blink

K.Diddy
None,really

redcaped
My most recent dream. I was working at my very last job I had "McDonalds" and as I was sweeping the parking lot I saw a girl crossing the street coming my way. Then a guy came out from the place and met with her. Short after that I was in another place with my pal Bruce Lee. I had some change in my pocket and I decided to test his speed&reflexes. I threw my change at him surprisingly (a bunch of quarters/dimes) and he caught them all in the air but one coin fell. He looked at me and smiled, then threw the same change at me, but as the mass of coins came at me they took a very complex form even harder than mine. I could only catch 4 coins and the rest fell within my pride. Then he smiled again but this time even more joyful. And I said "ok Bruce, I understand". Because I was with no girl and the guy was, that did not made me a loser but it is my choice to be at the time sweeping alone doing my job. And Bruce is still my friend even if he defeated me.

Lord Magnus
My all-time favorite weird dream:

Some long-lost cousins of mine had decided to come over, and my family and I were getting ready for their arrival, all excited and whatnot. But we suddenly realized we didn't have any ginger ale!!!! So we went over to the store to get some ginger ale but when we came back, the long-lost cousins had already arrived and somehow gotten into our house. We went in to explain what had happened, but when we entered, they bound and gagged us. Turns out they were going to take over our house and our lives. And to remove our stink, they had torn off all the carpet and the wallpaper. So anyway, they stuffed us inside my sister's room with this five-year-old girl who had super-strength and threw boxes at us. Meanwhile, their son (who looked exactly like me) was having a birthday party and we had to be kept hidden cause they had told everyone it was their house. So we had to flee the house and move away under new names. That's kinda where it ended.

I immediately afterwards dreamt that I was on a bus with a bunch of lizard-leopard hybrids. But I thought, "this is only a dream. I fell asleep in the car as we were fleeing from our evil cousins." Then a black hole opened up in the back of the bus and sucked us all in and I woke up.

redcaped
Dreams do always come true sooner or later. It is the power of the mind to predict our future.

LethalFemme
god u the hell bumped this? lol

DarkC
Originally posted by redcaped
Dreams do always come true sooner or later. It is the power of the mind to predict our future.
And predictably, the one dream involving me and Ladyluck comes to mind.

Shut-up-shut-up-shut-up. mhm

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DarkC
And predictably, the one dream involving me and Ladyluck comes to mind.

Shut-up-shut-up-shut-up. mhm

eek! *sends Lady Luck pm* shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.