Hmm... What to do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo
I had noticed a few days ago that some things in my room had been re-organized and not in their place.

So I go into my room last night to find only that my Roommate was going into my drawers and stuffing his pockets with my money and some passwords for Online Accounts I have. I threw him out of my room and chucked him into his room only to find out that he had been going onto this website, and a few of my friends sites and posting absurd and childish behaviour.

I am faced with a Dillemma here.

Should I sit down and talk with him like a responsible adult or just kick his sorry ass out?

I have known the guy since I was born.

What do I do?

fini
talk to him, and PLANT stuff in your room to see if he does it again, and if he does, Throw him out.

Nevermind
Why would you write down your passwords?

Shadow x 20
kick his ASS out! He had his chance

-hh-
Originally posted by Sorgo
I had noticed a few days ago that some things in my room had been re-organized and not in their place.

So I go into my room last night to find only that my Roommate was going into my drawers and stuffing his pockets with my money and some passwords for Online Accounts I have. I threw him out of my room and chucked him into his room only to find out that he had been going onto this website, and a few of my friends sites and posting absurd and childish behaviour.

I am faced with a Dillemma here.

Should I sit down and talk with him like a responsible adult or just kick his sorry ass out?

I have known the guy since I was born.

What do I do?

1. kick his ass

2. kick your own ass for letting this happen

3. kick his ass one more time just for fun

Sorgo
Originally posted by Nevermind
Why would you write down your passwords?

I am a Member of various websites and I put down alot of complex passwords. I also like to keep all my Passwords documented.

Sorgo
Originally posted by -hh-
1. kick his ass

2. kick your own ass for letting this happen

3. kick his ass one more time just for fun

There wouldn't be an asskicking. He knows it would be a complete Termination.

Me > Roomie when it comes to scrapping. But I don't want to hurt him.... Actually, I do. But it isn't the rational thing to do and my days of fighting for the stupidest reasons are far gone.

I will settle this with him when he arrives home.

-hh-
There wouldn't be an asskicking. He knows it would be a complete Termination.

Me > Roomie when it comes to scrapping. But I don't want to hurt him.... Actually, I do. But it isn't the rational thing to do and my days of fighting for the stupidest reasons are far gone.

I will settle this with him when he arrives home. get a glove, slap hiim and say you want to challenge him to a dual yes

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
kick his ASS out! He had his chance Cool sig.

Sorgo
Originally posted by -hh-
get a glove, slap hiim and say you want to challenge him to a dual yes

Are you reading my posts? I would crush him and I don't want to settle this in physical violence, nor Verbal Violence.

I think I may just kick him out. It's really irking me that he did this. I have known him since Birth.

-hh-
Are you reading my posts? I would crush him and I don't want to settle this in physical violence, nor Verbal Violence.

I think I may just kick him out. It's really irking me that he did this. I have known him since Birth. yes yes i read your posts, but be creative with whatever you will do/discuss with him. stick out tongue

Sorgo
Of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.