peak humans vs humans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
see I think we should have a new classifications for peakhumans.

like see punisher and DD and swords men and many others are truely peakhuman. they are not able to get any stronger or faster.

captian america and black panther are relay not peak humans there like a step above peakhumans. there like perfect humans.

I think we should list the characters who are realy peakhumans and make another list of character like captain america who would be perfect humans.

Superherovandal
Batman is. DD isn't as he has slight meta agility.

wolverine8888
DD has peakhuman agility. any ways what would batman be? pekahuman or perfect human?

Melnorme
Originally posted by wolverine8888
see I think we should have a new classifications for peakhumans.

like see punisher and DD and swords men and many others are truely peakhuman. they are not able to get any stronger or faster.

captian america and black panther are relay not peak humans there like a step above peakhumans. there like perfect humans.

I think we should list the characters who are realy peakhumans and make another list of character like captain america who would be perfect humans.

This is a good post. Kudos.

My take on it was that "peak human" means "Olympic Level". Peak human strength is an Olympic Powerlifter. Peak human agility is an Olympic Gymnast. Peak human speed is an Olympic Runner or Sprinter, and so forth. It's not a level that merely anyone can attain, and even the few in the world with the natural talent to get there must train constantly in order to achieve this.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Melnorme

My take on it was that "peak human" means "Olympic Level". Peak human strength is an Olympic Powerlifter. Peak human agility is an Olympic Gymnast. Peak human speed is an Olympic Runner or Sprinter, and so forth. It's not a level that merely anyone can attain, and even the few in the world with the natural talent to get there must train constantly in order to achieve this.

thanks. and true.

o.g. slaughter

are u sayin that perfect humans dont hav to train to attain this level of skill or can train to be above this?

Dizzle
Originally posted by o.g. slaughter
are u sayin that perfect humans dont hav to train to attain this level of skill or can train to be above this?

DD is probably slightly beyond Olympic gymnasts in terms of physical agility. He is stronger and faster than any of them, and his senses, along with the kind of practice he does, allow him to do things much above this level, but on agility alone, they're pretty close. Same goes for Batman. That's what I'd call peak human: each trait is feasibly attainable, though such a combination is unlikely to happen in a single person.

Now W8888's "perfect human" thing is interesting. Cap and Black Panther would be good examples, as would, and I don't doubt he had this in mind, Wolverine. They're all enhanced by some means other than training. Cap had the serum, Black Panther has his "magic herbs" (hehe), Wolverine has his healing factor and skeleton. No one will ever get to their level without a LONG stretch of evolution to help them. I think the distinction can be made, but I also think that the levels overlap at some points, typically.

While Cap is above DD in strength, DD is at least his equal in agility. Panther may be more agile than Batman, but he isn't really all that much stronger. Batman and DD can very conceivably give Cap and BP good fights in pure h2h combat. When you're down at human levels, skills mean a hell of a lot more than slight phsyical differences.

Guys like Wolverine shouldn't really fit into human categories anyway, because of his massively superhuman durability. One trait enhanced to a huge degree puts someone out of that classification, whether they fit into it in other aspects or not. Speedsters are another good example of this...

AcousticDoc
doesn't this guy's video remind you of DD?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1426/the_urban_ninja/

Glimmerone
I agree with what melnorme said, peak human is a stage that few in the world could attain, and it would take constant application of their talents afterward to remain at that level. However, referring to peak human itself, peak human actually means a level which indicates the highest point-amount/as far as in anything that any human creature can actually attain to.

A perfect body that doesn't age is peak human(highest level)body. a peak human body would be as fast as a human could possibly be in speed, the best a human body can be with reflexes and also in agility. Peak human individuals wouldn't all have the exact same level of strength, speed, agility or reflexes, some would exceed others in one category or another but none of them would fall below a certain point. An imperfect human who could accomplish the very impressive things that many olympic level atlethes do isn't truly peak human. They maybe be close, or very close to what a base level(lowest degree of peak human ability-beginning level of peak attributes) peak human can do in one area or another but they would fall short of being an actually peak human being.

A true "peak human" and a "perfect human" are actually the same thing. Anything beyond a true "peak(highest-point of human body condition/ability-in strength, reflexes, speed, senses, ability to take pain/impact is capable of) human is enhanced or low-level superhuman, which would make it out of the human range or beyond human. Captain America is actually a true peak human(due to serum), where as batman is at best very close or base level peak human, which is the best that any imperfect human being can do or become.

If Captain America ages or gets sick, he wouldn't be a true peak human and if he ages very slow, then he would be as close to being really peak human as a man can get without being so.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Dizzle
DD is probably slightly beyond Olympic gymnasts in terms of physical agility. He is stronger and faster than any of them, and his senses, along with the kind of practice he does, allow him to do things much above this level, but on agility alone, they're pretty close. Same goes for Batman. That's what I'd call peak human: each trait is feasibly attainable, though such a combination is unlikely to happen in a single person.

Now W8888's "perfect human" thing is interesting. Cap and Black Panther would be good examples, as would, and I don't doubt he had this in mind, Wolverine. They're all enhanced by some means other than training. Cap had the serum, Black Panther has his "magic herbs" (hehe), Wolverine has his healing factor and skeleton. No one will ever get to their level without a LONG stretch of evolution to help them. I think the distinction can be made, but I also think that the levels overlap at some points, typically.

While Cap is above DD in strength, DD is at least his equal in agility. Panther may be more agile than Batman, but he isn't really all that much stronger. Batman and DD can very conceivably give Cap and BP good fights in pure h2h combat. When you're down at human levels, skills mean a hell of a lot more than slight phsyical differences.

Guys like Wolverine shouldn't really fit into human categories anyway, because of his massively superhuman durability. One trait enhanced to a huge degree puts someone out of that classification, whether they fit into it in other aspects or not. Speedsters are another good example of this...

actauly wolverine superhuman I was not refering to him in the least.
but I agree that it is impossable for DD and othe rhumans to reach cpatian america and black panther in terms of some of there abilites.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Glimmerone
I agree with what melnorme said, peak human is a stage that few in the world could attain, and it would take constant application of their talents afterward to remain at that level. However, referring to peak human itself, peak human actually means a level which indicates the highest point-amount/as far as in anything that any human creature can actually attain to.

A perfect body that doesn't age is peak human(highest level)body. a peak human body would be as fast as a human could possibly be in speed, the best a human body can be with reflexes and also in agility. Peak human individuals wouldn't all have the exact same level of strength, speed, agility or reflexes, some would exceed others in one category or another but none of them would fall below a certain point. An imperfect human who could accomplish the very impressive things that many olympic level atlethes do isn't truly peak human. They maybe be close, or very close to what a base level(lowest degree of peak human ability-beginning level of peak attributes) peak human can do in one area or another but they would fall short of being an actually peak human being.

A true "peak human" and a "perfect human" are actually the same thing. Anything beyond a true "peak(highest-point of human body condition/ability-in strength, reflexes, speed, senses, ability to take pain/impact is capable of) human is enhanced or low-level superhuman, which would make it out of the human range or beyond human. Captain America is actually a true peak human(due to serum), where as batman is at best very close or base level peak human, which is the best that any imperfect human being can do or become.

If Captain America ages or gets sick, he wouldn't be a true peak human and if he ages very slow, then he would be as close to being really peak human as a man can get without being so.

interest but what do u amke of DD he can not possably get any stronger or faster.

grey fox
I always considered peak human to mean the best a natural person can get without crossing into the realm of superhuman....

cherry cola
that guy n the video was amazing

wolverine8888
Originally posted by grey fox
I always considered peak human to mean the best a natural person can get without crossing into the realm of superhuman....

yes but were do DD and punisher fit? ther ethe best they can possably get same with batman.

grey fox
Punisher is no way peak human , he's possibly Olympic but peak ? pffffffffft.....

wolverine8888
Punisher is no way peak human , he's possibly Olympic but peak ? pffffffffft.....

in strength he as strong as he can possably get hell he stronger then DD

grey fox
Originally posted by wolverine8888
in strength he as strong as he can possably get hell he stronger then DD

Not as fast though....

wolverine8888
Not as fast though....
true but he can't get any faster. he is at the top of his abilites as is DD

grey fox
Not particularly , he could bulk up more and become slightly faster as well . Punisher is not peak huamn , he is simply someone who has a knowledge of several marital arts and trains in military regime....

wolverine8888
Not particularly , he could bulk up more and become slightly faster as well . Punisher is not peak huamn , he is simply someone who has a knowledge of several marital arts and trains in military regime....
no punisher can't bulk up more being more bulk does not make u strong it is the density of ur muscles just look at bruce lee

kgkg
Batman smile

Melnorme
Originally posted by o.g. slaughter

Not sure what a "perfect human" is. I was merely commenting on what I perceive the rating of "peak human" to be.

Melnorme

I dunno...isn't Olympic level by definition peak human?

jollyjim311
Did you guys see that video? Peak human has been expanded in my mind now.

Melnorme
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Did you guys see that video? Peak human has been expanded in my mind now.

Dude, seriously...do you ever watch the Olympics?

AcousticDoc
Dude, seriously...do you ever watch the Olympics?

I don't recall the olympics having rooftop jumping competitions... stick out tongue

Melnorme
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
I don't recall the olympics having rooftop jumping competitions... stick out tongue

Fair 'nuff...but those crazy gymnasts could leap from rooftop to rooftop no problem. They'd even land with their feet together for the judges.

jollyjim311
And snap their knees. With forward or downward momentum like that, something is gonna break if you land with your feet together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.