Saesee Tinn vs. Qui-Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Creator
The formiddable warrior Tinn or the jedi master Qui-Gon Jinn? You decide.

Shadow x 20
Qui-Gon all the way! smile

OBI-Ninja
Qui-Gon. Saesee Tiin was too lazy to even attack Sidious. At least Qui-Gon put forth considerable effort against Maul.

jollyjim311
Yeah, go Qui Gon!

darthsith19
Qui-Gon (duh). Saesee Tiin just stood around and let Sidious stab him. At least Qui-Gon would block a few swings.

Shadow x 20
A few? Fighting side by side with Mace Sidious would have been pwned.

Dark Envy
Saesee. Tinn never expected an acrobatic move from Sidious.

Shadow x 20
Sidious got up and said, 'so its treason then' and drew his lightsaber. Jumped at them and got in an attack stance and then stabbed. Why was he off guard?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
A few? Fighting side by side with Mace Sidious would have been pwned.
I meant in a one on one duel. With Mace your right; Sidious would be pwnd.

LOL, yeah, he just went to arrest the Dark Lord of the Sith and expected nothing to happen. Then Agen died and he just stood there.

Exactly.

Dark Envy
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Sidious got up and said, 'so its treason then' and drew his lightsaber. Jumped at them and got in an attack stance and then stabbed. Why was he off guard?

Sidious look OLD and FRAGILE man. How would Saesee expected that acrobatc move coming from an old man?

Shadow x 20
Count Dooku? and need I remind you that Yoda is a lot older then Sidious.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Dark Envy
Sidious look OLD and FRAGILE man. How would Saesee expected that acrobatc move coming from an old man?
A Jedi must be ready for anything. Palpatine trained Maul and was Dooku's master. And Yoda's old, would Tiin expect Yoda not to do anything should he be comfronted by 4 Sith?

Council#13
True, but i hate it when people blame the battle on saesee. the palpatine bringing up his lightsaber and stabbing was supposed to be one quick fluid thing, but ian mcdirmid was just too old. agen kolar and kit fisto AND mace all had the same amount of time to kill palpatine, so are they lousy fighters too?! however, jinn would win.

did anyone of you know jinn are like genies? check it on a google search or somethingwink

Dush khan Mabeo
Originally posted by Dark Envy
Saesee. Tinn never expected an acrobatic move from Sidious.
Kruger, you should stop posting.Darthsith 19 is right, they just came to arrest a Sith lord who controls the Republic Senate and the Republic Courts, who has eluded the jedi for decades and was about to overthrow
the Republic, only an idiot would stand there and wait him to make the first move.Besides, the outcome of this fight was already made clear in the Trebor,Tiin,Jil vs. QGJ fight, so there was really no need for this thread.

mace=badass
Tinn saw Sidious stab Agen, blocked one of Sidious' attacks then got killed. How was he not ready?

darthsith19
Originally posted by mace=badass
Tinn saw Sidious stab Agen, blocked one of Sidious' attacks then got killed. How was he not ready?
That's right but he didn't block any blows. Just got stabbed stick out tongue

mace=badass
Yeah I realized that after I just watched the movie. But still he was ready.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Dush khan Mabeo
Kruger, you should stop posting.

You of all people, have very little right to say that.

Council#13
did anyone read what i said earlier?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Council#13
did anyone read what i said earlier?
Yes. The battle might not have been lost just because of Tiin but he was definately the weakest Jedi of the four and if Shaak Ti or Cin Drallig had taken his place I think the Jedi would have stood a much better chance.

Se7in
Tiin showed little to no efficiency with a saber. Qui-Gon put up a hell of a fight and was regarded as TPM Mace's level.

Council#13
TPM Mace and AOTC Mace are the same lvl. So what? Kit Fisto showed no efficeny with the saber just cause he was killed by the number 1 duelist. does that mean he's a crappy fighter?!! i hate y'all who think saesee is a lousy fighter.

Darth Zannah
Qui-Gon was not a Jedi Master.

Council#13
"A venerable if maverick Jedi Master, Qui-Gon Jinn is a student of the living Force. Unlike other Jedi Masters, who often lose themself in the meditation of the unifying Force, Qui-Gon Jinn lived for the moment, espousing a philosophy of "feel, don't think -- use your instincts." Were it not for Qui-Gon's unruly views, he would have undoubtedly been on the Jedi Council."-http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/quigonjinn/

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.