Hi.. New Person Here.. This Site Is Awesome.. ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HPfreakJoy
HOPE TO BE FRIENDS WITH ALL OF YOU OUT THERE.. ^^ I'D REALLY ENJOY HAVING MORE FRIENDS.. ^^

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

_Sanctuary_
Hello big grin and welcome

Bun Bun
HI joy! wavey I hope you have loads of fun here! You will defently meet some cool people here yes

WELCOME!!! Happy Dance

gshkris7272
Hey welcome to KMC<3!smile

Crappy_doo05
namez Ryan IM A GIRL. *ryan may seem a boy name* n e wayz friendz call me Rye or CD-(crappy doo)!! Hope to be good with all of you...just introducing myself!!

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by Crappy_doo05
namez Ryan IM A GIRL. *ryan may seem a boy name* n e wayz friendz call me Rye or CD-(crappy doo)!! Hope to be good with all of you...just introducing myself!!

Crappy doo....well now that is one I haven't heard as of yet.

Greetings...I am A.D. ! big grin

bubbles33
hi im natalie

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by HPfreakJoy
HOPE TO BE FRIENDS WITH ALL OF YOU OUT THERE.. ^^ I'D REALLY ENJOY HAVING MORE FRIENDS.. ^^ Hellow! Wanna be my friend? big grin eek!

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by Princess-Puppy~
Hellow! Wanna be my friend? big grin eek!

I will be your friend !!!! big grin

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
I will be your friend !!!! big grin K.k.! big grin

River Wild
Welcome to KMC! Enjoy your stay!

crystaldawn
Hello I am also new to this site

inuyashafreak
how do u lik work this site???? I am confused but i want 2 talk 2 any1 who liks inuyasha cuz i am obssesed w/ it!

inuyashafreak
duz any1 kno wat i am supposed 2 do? pleez help me!

angelfire13
Originally posted by HPfreakJoy
HOPE TO BE FRIENDS WITH ALL OF YOU OUT THERE.. ^^ I'D REALLY ENJOY HAVING MORE FRIENDS.. ^^ Yea me to im so new and i really hope tu have new friends smile big grin

River Wild
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.