ultimate wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chicku
this is kinda of wierd but i was just seeing if any of u agree but the reason i like ultimate wolvy is because of he takes responsibility for his actions like when he tried killing cyclops and took his punishment from him relizing what he did was wrong sure at first he was more feral and better like really good but i like how he understood that he had to tone down to keep safe those around him so ilike it how this wolverine is more responsible but i do like the other one too

hotsauce6548
I see what you're saying.

There is a noticable difference in their personalities. I likeable one, too. yes

wolverine8888
ulitmate wolverine sucks he would get destroy by normal universe wolverine in seconds

cheekwg
He tried killing cyke???u mean in the hellfire & brimstone arc???Yeah I think he's cool...cool enough for colossus to like him...whats up with that????

chicku
dont know but im starting to get scared of the relationship between them

botcherby
I definatly prefer this wolverine more, hes a lot more human in some ways. But the main reason I like him more than 616 is because hes not as overpowered, and that the writers all give the other Xmen the spotlight at times.

I hope Marvel learns that just because Wolvey is a cash cow, by over exposing him everywhere, hes gonna lose his popularity faster. If they toned down his appearances in 616 comics, I'd probably enjoy wolverine as a character more.

chicku
yea this wolverine is more down to earth

cheekwg
he rocks my socks,boils my oil and fills my pills...ok nevermind but i like this wolverine better...he helps colossus break off ties with the maffia

X-Logan
Ultimate Wolverine is a badass but I prefer 616 Wolverine

chicku
yea ultimate wolverine is still the best at what he does thou.hehe

X-Logan

chicku
nah i was just bored and felt like posting something i like other charectors to

chicku
and he doesnt like all the wolverines

chicku
i actually like how they dont make wolverine as good

cheekwg
i prefered him if he was gay lol....

nathan summers
I find everything in Ultimate X-Men to be a perverse shade of the 616 Universe. Instead of Marvel wasting energy on creating this -- this Hero's Reborn/ X-Men 2099 Remix of the 616 continuity they need to concentrate on the mainstream CANON series and improve it. Ultimate was just made to take the same characters and make more money with them by sticking them in leather and making them more like the " movie " which a lot of the newer generation is familiar with.

princegoku
i prefer the ultimate-verse anyway, but i really like ultimate wolvie. i liked that issue where he faced his responsibilities

nathan summers
And 616 Wolverine doesn't " face " his responsibilities? Come on now.

princegoku
i never said he didnt. but the way i see it the x-men are slowly getting better, what with the Apocalypse thing. mind you we as comic fans need more issues with Nate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.