Movies that should be released on dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bksdrums
I couldn't find a thread for this. If there is one sorry.

I would really like to see 1900. I live in a culturally dry region of the country which has no good movies. I believe 1900 is on reg. 4. I just want to be able to go in a rental and be able to get it to see.

redcaped
They started loving the dvd..a miracle, marvelous, fantastic! Then later we got to see "trash" transfered to the format. Why? People suck! First for a classic to make its way to dvd must be remastered and improved, plus new features added like CGI fix and brand new takes. Never a classic should be on dvd as it was...plain stupid.

Wolfie
Hmm... just about all the movies I love are available on DVD now.

I'd like to see a "Twilight Zone: The Movie" DVD though.

redcaped
Haven't you realized that all new movies are imitation? Why not upgrading the classics or remake. Those movies over 30 years have flashing marks and I want them completely removed to make them look brand new with improved contrast/color/effects/sound to make their way to dvd.

Wolfie
Actually, if you watch an old VHS of an older movie and the DVD, you'd see a huge difference in quality. The Universal Monster Legacy Collections, for example, have unrestored trailers in the special features. You'd see a great deal of difference when you watch one of those after watching the movie.

I remember when my parents first got a DVD player, I was amazed by the quality of Robocop. If I didn't know better, I would've said it was only a couple years old.

redcaped
The restored versions are not perfect, still with minor marks and pale image. I love Robocop and I want CGI fix for it.

ECHUD123456
BATTLE ROYALE 1 and 2 In Region One Goddammit! (With Subtitles Of Course Lol)

jenzie
a 1941 special edition on region2, please!

demongene
Phantasm 2!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.