Marka Ragnos versus Morgoth versus The Emperor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
Marka Ragnos from his reign during the height of the Sith Empire.

Morgoth before he gave his power away to his creations.

The Emperor from Warhammer 40K before he is crippled by Horus.

--

I don't want to be in that galaxy, lol. cool

Exabyte
*sobs*

This would be an overwhelmingly ontopickish contribution to this which again would perfectly fit into here, wouldn't it? o.o

yea, i know im getting boring repeating myself over and over again

Fëanor
Originally posted by Exabyte
*sobs*

This would be an overwhelmingly ontopickish contribution to this which again would perfectly fit into here, wouldn't it? o.o

yea, i know im getting boring repeating myself over and over again ninja boring? you? i think not...

DanielLB
Dont you think that asking people from an LOTR FORUM will vote bius? Of course most LOTR fans will vote Morgoth! pointless......

Bar-en-Danwedh
Originally posted by Exabyte
*sobs*

yea, i know im getting boring repeating myself over and over again

you're like a cop in an old movie that walks past a crime whistling and twirling their batton: "should you boys be doing this?"

smile

Nazgul lord
Originally posted by DanielLB
Dont you think that asking people from an LOTR FORUM will vote bius? Of course most LOTR fans will vote Morgoth! pointless......

agreed it would be better posted on a neutral forum!!

bogen
true but then again most LOTR fans do have a sence of power bettween character therfore what they say would be right on it's own merits.

Great Vengeance
Firstly, Ragnos isnt even the strongest dark lord in his own universe.

Secondly, Morgoth would win.

sithsaber408
Palps. big grin

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Marka Ragnos from his reign during the height of the Sith Empire.

Morgoth before he gave his power away to his creations.

The Emperor from Warhammer 40K before he is crippled by Horus.

--

I don't want to be in that galaxy, lol. cool

When I first read the title of this thread I thought you meant the Emperor is in Sidious but holy crap I don't want to be around this battle. This is a hard fight because Morgoth, Ragnos, and the Emperor are nearly the supreme beings of their worlds/universe

Darth Traya
It would boil down to a conflict between Melkor and The Emperor. Although if Tavion could drain planets of all life with Ragnos' sceptre, then Ragnos himself could conceivibly do it to gigantic sectors of space.

Oh and Sidious is not the strongest Sith.

bogen
true but i beg to differ on the dtrongest sith thing, i think ravan was king.and ragnos second

Darth Traya
Revan was a damn good Sith, but compared to the Ancient Sith, he is like a child.

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by bogen
true but i beg to differ on the dtrongest sith thing, i think ravan was king.and ragnos second

Revan was a good sith but he wasn't on the level of power that Ragnos had. But after thinking I think that Morgoth (Melkor) would win this battle after destroying much of the planet during the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.