OFFICIAL Batman begins sequel countdown thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KmcKarma
This to discuss news and rumours about the sequel,I have heard Penquin could be in this film...........I hope it is Joker who is the main villian though,,,,,,,,,,

Juwanna
they wont do either, they have already done a movie with joker and penguin, unless they do a prequel which will be totally retarded because the joker and penguin wont die in the end ^^

darkfan76
Originally posted by Juwanna
they wont do either, they have already done a movie with joker and penguin, unless they do a prequel which will be totally retarded because the joker and penguin wont die in the end ^^

Don't you get it?? Batman begins has nothing to do with the previous 4 batman movies... It's is not a prequel of those movies... They just restarted the Batman movies franchise. They can use Joker, penguin, catwoman, two faces, the riddle, bane, Poison Ivy or Mr Freeze if they want and they don't have to worry that the new stories keep the same continuity than the first 4 movies...

This a whole different batman history..

They MUST show Joker in Batman begins sequel.. They might show someone else.. but there is no chance in hell they don't show Joker as the main villain in the movie... because of the end.. ya know the Joker card...

Xam
oh yea???they restarted the damn movie franchise???thats stupid i loved jack nocolson as joker!!!oh well thats cool,i hope robin dosent make it in the new batmans!

KmcKarma
I am hoping they might leave Robin untill the last movie...

ninpiggy18
i am hoping we never see robin. i am hoping that if we HAVE to see robin, it happens like this
-bruce hears about a very acrobatic theif who is small and steals stuff
-goes to circus or whatever to see how acrobats move and to gain knowledge, etc.
-somehow all the graysons die except dick.
-dick thinks hes being punished for stealing and goes crazy
-bruce figures out who the theif is and they have to fight
-it needs to be raining cause batman + rain = cool
-bruce wins and perusades robin to join him
-bruce trains robin gradually in his crazy ninja ways

thats just my take on it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.