Is it not fair if a Friendship is not completely honest...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
even if the honest truth hurts, shows vulnerability or shows faults?

KmcKarma
Vulnerability

_Sanctuary_
Completely honest? Is it really that important? no expression

darthvader_fan
yea i agree with sancturary

_Sanctuary_
Really? You agree with my point? no expression

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by a1hsauce
even if the honest truth hurts, shows vulnerability or shows faults? id like to agree with that but i can remember quite a few times i have lied to a friend- for very good reason, mind everyone- and it benifited.... however now that i think about it if it was me id want to be told the truth...

*lizziekk*
even if the honest truth hurts, shows vulnerability or shows faults?
sometimes a person needs telling if they're being weak or vulnerable otherwise they're not going to learn from there mistakes however i have lied to ALL of my friends at one point or another so that they wouldnt get hurt! (well apart from sanctuary of course!) whistle

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
sometimes a person needs telling if they're being weak or vulnerable otherwise they're not going to learn from there mistakes however i have lied to ALL of my friends at one point or another so that they wouldnt get hurt! (well apart from sanctuary of course!) whistle
Lizzie you lie to me all the time! I'm just the only one who actually knows you are lying!

Fianna
even if the honest truth hurts, shows vulnerability or shows faults? Depends how deep the friendship is.....and also whether the truth will help that person or not....

Frozen kisses
sometimes they lie to protect you sweetie

xyz jedi
Relationships are when a guy sleeps with another women and they go mad! It's usally because we're drunk. And no-one can controll themselves when they are drunk. It seems pretty sexist.

Frozen kisses
Originally posted by xyz jedi
Relationships are when a guy sleeps with another women and they go mad! It's usally because we're drunk. And no-one can controll themselves when they are drunk. It seems pretty sexist.

we are on about friendships not guys shagging another women

xyz jedi
oh right. Sorry I'm high. smokin'

Honesty helps though.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Lizzie you lie to me all the time! I'm just the only one who actually knows you are lying!
just because you have known me for 9 years of my life and have been best friends for all of it does not mean you know everything about me sarah!!!!!........ wait it does! damn

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
just because you have known me for 9 years of my life and have been best friends for all of it does not mean you know everything about me sarah!!!!!........ wait it does! damn
I can see through your lies and you can see through mine, it is a gift laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.