OMG Ultimate colosuss is.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cheekwg
GAY....he likes logan???omg what were the writers thinking???It's so interesting....anyone knows if ultimate colossus really likes guys or only has special feelings for wolverine?

ScarletSpider
He's going to the Homecoming at Frost's school with Northstar.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
He's going to the Homecoming at Frost's school with Northstar.

He came out in the latest issue.

botcherby
I still think Colossus is the shit in the ultimate universe!!!!

chicku
i am very afraid for wolverine

Silverstein
he's probably gay because the writers tried to incorporate stuff from the new millennium into the comics. Since there are more gays, and racists in the world. They also made some comic characters african american...

Draco69
No offense, but this was kinda obvious for years....

Dr.Variant
blatently obvious

Jedi Shmedi
I bit of old news, Bendis hinted that Colossus was gay in the very early issues of Unlimited, he just never "came out" until now.

(He was actually checking out Logan in a shower-scene if my memory serves me correctly)

cheekwg
well im not sure how it was obvious but i think its fun and interesting with colossus being gay and stuff...It gives the a more human perspective...very interesting.......i hope to see more of colossus...maybe one day the writers will make logan like peter

Draco69
The odds of that happening are nil. Can you IMAGINE the furious uprising of Wolverine fanboys? I thought they were gonna make Angel gay but I was wrong.

cheekwg
haha well you never know...i wonder if colossus will bed anyone soon like wolvie beds jeannie

Ultimate Rage
**** this thread..... whistle

Dr.Variant
angel? gay? i could imagine that. but i never thought they would/were thinking of it

Draco69
Eh. Mainly because his first appearance involved his half-nudity and because Colossus needed a boyfriend anyway. Of course when Prof. X said that he liked Storm, that was the end of that.

cheekwg
well just because someone is half naked,it doesnt mean they're gay...prof x was half naked in the return to weapon x storyline...anyway does colossus openly admit he's gay??

Draco69
No. It was the homoerotic element of an angel walking around calmly in nothing but a pair of jeans.

Colossus doesn't make a show of it. He just is. And anybody who has a problem with it will get their ass whupped by him.

cheekwg
i hope he has $3x with wolvie one day

ScarletSpider
Yeah, Chuck said Angel was attracted to Storm. Storm went and talked to Angel, Angel said they'd stared at him like he was a freak, Storm said the girls (and Colossus) were staring because he was, in actuality, very attractive.

As for it being homoerotic that Angel walked around with only jeans on. Well, it must be hard to get shirts that fit when you have a 20 foot wingspan branching out of your back.

Stormluvr
wtf???? colosus is GAY!>!!?!!?! omg buffymitch should see this thread he'd fip out on u guys lol

buffymitch
Stormluvr you are so right. Are you guys telling me my beloved Colossus is really gay!!! That's so fabulous. Does anybody have a pic of this so i can verify?? this is just great!!

Jimmy Buggs
The next question is will colosuss be the first X-man to become an b Ex-man

buffymitch
what do you mean with b ex-man

Next Venom_girl
^ Perhaps an operation?

cheekwg
not a very good scan but it hints at colossus being gay

cheekwg
heres another

nate100
I have both of those but im not seeing how they hint at him being gay.

The first one is about him being afraid to admit to the other X-Men that the Russian mafia are after him & i couldnt make out the second but isn't that when he goes back to Russia because he is fed up with people hating mutants so he just wants a normal job?

How does that hint at him being gay?Unless im missing something.

buffymitch
cheekwg i think i have the first one what number is it maybe i can look it up

supreme_being
sure when jean-paul wakes up after being attacked by sinister, he asks if colossus is single...haha i thot that was a funny moment!

Draco69
Originally posted by nate100
I have both of those but im not seeing how they hint at him being gay.

The first one is about him being afraid to admit to the other X-Men that the Russian mafia are after him & i couldnt make out the second but isn't that when he goes back to Russia because he is fed up with people hating mutants so he just wants a normal job?

How does that hint at him being gay?Unless im missing something.

Check out the comment of Peter's favorite show being Will & Grace.

Or when Jean comments of Peter's crush where Peter immediately gets offensive.

Or when Peter and Wolverine talk about "hiding their emotions". Peter was obviously talking about his homosexuality.

Or ESPECIALLY when Colossus goes apesh** when Magneto tries to kill Wolverine and some how manages to gather the strength to break his magnetic grasp.

"NOBODY TOUCHES WOLVERINE!"

He didn't do it out of mere friendship. Nope, he did it out of love.

botcherby
Ultimate Wolverine is Bisexual

Disappear
also, at the end of the 'most dangerous game' arc, when nightcrawler comments about dazzler hooking up with angel...

does anyone else think warren looks like a male jennifer garner in that shot?

hotsauce6548
And here's issue 65... where he comes out...

EDIT: Woops, too big. Hold on.

hotsauce6548
Ah, here we go.

8bitChris
There was also that time early on when Colossus was all happy about being voted the sexiest X-man or something...

I just remember it coming across as very homosexual to me. I could go through my TPBs but i'm at work right now.

cheekwg
i hope he sleeps with wolverine...hahahahaha

ScarletPheonix
me 2 lol

cheekwg
Originally posted by buffymitch
cheekwg i think i have the first one what number is it maybe i can look it up

Im not sure,mind is the hardcover version with no issue number...anyway,he's the first x men drawn as a gay guy...we should celebrate...a toast to colossus being gay and may the artist draw he and wolvie sleeping together...cheerssss

Ahhhhhh milk taste great in the morning...especially with oreos

jollyjim311
It seems to me like they are trying a little too hard to adjust him to a new age.

chicku
i think in datnight northstar will dump colossus and wolverine will rebound

chicku
that would be incredibly scary tho

cheekwg
no it will be fun...seeing two of my favourite and sexiest x men in the same bed...woot

cheekwg
Originally posted by jollyjim311
It seems to me like they are trying a little too hard to adjust him to a new age.

does the 'they' mean us or the writers???I hope they adjust wolverine's brain abit so he will walk around half naked and end up being losseys BF

NOW thats homoerotic

cheekwg
actually,do you think we should start an online petition to marvel to make wolverine as colossus bf???just a thought

cheekwg
i hope colossus seduces wolverine so he doesnt get to meet mariko yoshida and have a child....the girl doesnt even look like logan at all...and i tot she looked more like lady deathstrike

Stormluvr
ok this is so sick he's gay and u ppl want him to have sex with wolverine? i have nothing againest gay ppl i have friends that are gay (not telling who)

Stormluvr

buffymitch
Stormluvr i'm openly gay. i don't care if people like it or not. in fact if people here (in the X-men section) have something against it there is something terribly wrong.

I hate that i can't buy these comic in my country!! i'm realy excited that my favorite X-men characters is actually gay.

Hotsauce thanx for that picture!!
I know it's illegal and a lot of work but is there any way you can scan it so i can download it or something. I'm a hardcore colossus fan and now that he's gay i'm beyond hardcore

cheekwg
which makes it more fun

chicku
it would be a little wierd tho

chicku
but it would sure b a change

buffymitch
i don't like the idea Colossus and wolverine having sex. you would defintely hear the metal clanging.

cheekwg
Stormluvr i'm openly gay. i don't care if people like it or not. in fact if people here (in the X-men section) have something against it there is something terribly wrong.

I hate that i can't buy these comic in my country!! i'm realy excited that my favorite X-men characters is actually gay.

Hotsauce thanx for that picture!!
I know it's illegal and a lot of work but is there any way you can scan it so i can download it or something. I'm a hardcore colossus fan and now that he's gay i'm beyond hardcore

who has sex when they are 'metal on'??lol...but its nice knowing that there are gay ppl and x-men out there...it gives them a more human side...not just using their powers to stop every villan that comes their way....

oh and buffymitch..what kind of picture is that???lol

buffymitch
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Ah, here we go.

this one

cheekwg
ohhhhh...haiz....its so sad that wolvie doesnt become colossus BF...i wonder how ppl would react if that happened

cheekwg
its just interesting in a twisted sort of way dont u think???

buffymitch
twisted defintely. i would never think of wolverine as gay. it doesn't fit. it would kill the love triangle we al love between cyke, jean and him

cheekwg
then make a love square instead of a triangle then...hahaha...nevermind ignore me....i prefer it that way where logan likes lossey...they could be a couple of some sort..i like romance sometimes not just going around slashing any weirdo muties that are not cooperating for peace between humans n mutants...but i still think wolvie as gay is more sexier....

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by cheekwg
then make a love square instead of a triangle then...hahaha...nevermind ignore me....i prefer it that way where logan likes lossey...they could be a couple of some sort..i like romance sometimes not just going around slashing any weirdo muties that are not cooperating for peace between humans n mutants...but i still think wolvie as gay is more sexier....
droolio Wolvie all scruffy and rough and goodlooking an all... man it was a while since I read some slash.... nevermind me... nosweat

Originally posted by supreme_being
sure when jean-paul wakes up after being attacked by sinister, he asks if colossus is single...haha i thot that was a funny moment! Ah this one.

EuRaZn
twisted defintely. i would never think of wolverine as gay. it doesn't fit. it would kill the love triangle we al love between cyke, jean and him

Yes, we wouldn't want to jeopardize that whole relationship ... after all, we haven't gotten enough of that "beloved" love triangle in the main Marvel Universe for the past THIRTY years ...

I say they mix things up since this is a different reality. Have Jean date Nightcrawler and put Storm with Cyclops or something ...

But back to the subject, I'm very happy for/with Colossus!

pr1983
Whether Wolverine is gay or not i think is final... he's over what, a hundred years old? I'm sure in that time he's tried it at least once... and yet he still chased jean... still... you're never too old and all that...

I dont like colossus being gay, simple as that... erm

botcherby
I think its hiliarious, Colosserine!

cheekwg
Wolverlossus lol...but imagine them...in that shower scene...wolvie goes up to colossus and give him a hot passionate,wet kiss for christmas...

crimsonphoenix
why stop at a wet kiss.................

cheekwg
im afraid to get bashed by wolvie fan boys ahhahahah...well let your imagination run wild

ScarletPheonix
I LIKE COLOSUSS BETTER THIS WAY

crimsonphoenix
im afraid to get bashed by wolvie fan boys ahhahahah...well let your imagination run wild

oh its all ready have........

cheekwg
hmmm ok let me continue my story then hahaha...this is a wierd thread i remembered that was posted on the gamefaqs thread where ppl would vote for which ever outcome they like then i would continue or someone else would continue with 4 options for the next segment of the story

Peter:Whats that for???(refering to the kiss)
Logan:For liking me

Peter then continued kissing him....in the showers

Later after the christmas dinner,logan goes to peter's room...they start taking of their clothes and have hot monkey sex in almost every corner of the room then suddenly........

nows the time to choose what happens

1)their semen causes peter's metal to rust thus killing him
2)Jean grey walks into the room
3)a cockroach flies by n peter kills it and continue having hot monkey sex
4)wolvie stuffs one of his adamantium claws up peter's ass

come on ppl vote vote vote
just type the number u like and i'll continue it when im back later
4)

buffymitch
this is actually not funny

cheekwg
lol
hahahahha

cheekwg
i think it's interesting...i don't know why but i prefer fantasies u know

buffymitch
yes a fantasy should remain a fantsy. it's not fantasy when you say you want to put some blade up some ones anus. that's pretty vulgar.

Stormluvr
4) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Stormluvr
i pick 4!!!!!!

Stormluvr
when did logan become gay?

cheekwg
lol ok 4 then

Peter is then very stimulated...and then transforms into his metal form....he rolls around a *SMACK* he crushes logan...well...ummmmmm THe end???I really dont know how to carry on lol...someone just post

Stormluvr
peter thinks it's a turn on and shoves his metal fist up logans ass

buffymitch
As X-Men fans i didn't think you guys had such poor taste

cheekwg

Marvelgeek

botcherby
so what secret did wolverine find out? that one night when he got smashed he and cyclops went and banged eachother?

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by botcherby
so what secret did wolverine find out? that one night when he got smashed he and cyclops went and banged eachother? clap Let's hope! Oh let's do! droolio

cheekwg
maybe with beast

botcherby
maybe with beast

Can you say Gangbang big grin

cheekwg
beast is hot

Marvelgeek
beast is hot yes But not as much as a cat... sad

soujaboy09
If they truly make Colossus gey it will be the dumbest things ever. I truly hope they make a twist, and make him strait. I can only email the writters and ask though. I have e-mailed once, and this was the reply.

Keenan,

Colossus' sexual orientation hasn't been confirmed but there have been some hints during the series that may suggest he is homosexual, this could just be a lead up to something new I don't no yet. I'm not sure we'll ever see Colossus completely "come out" or declare his sexual preference one way or the other for that matter. But for now I think writers are having fun with the mystery this has obviously created.

Colossus is still a great character.

Thanks,
Scott
www.ultimatemarveluniverse.com
---------- Original Message ----------------------------------
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 01:35:32 -0400

>Keenan Palmer says --
>Hello, my name is Keenan Palmer, im 14 and i live in Kansas City Missouri. I've become a big fan of the x men old and ultimate, i have bought both x men legends games, and i have researched about almost every character. My favorite character is Colossus, and i think his new story is so great about being in the mafia and stuff. I would just like to know if the rumer is true about him being gay.It would be disappointing if it were true, and it would probably cause alot of chaos with people trippin about violence in tv and games. Yea, Colossus is my favorite hero and it would be nice to know if he was gay.and oh yea thank you for remaking the x men series.
>Keenan,

buffymitch
soujaboy09 i don't understand you message. in your e-mail to the writers you say: "Yea, Colossus is my favorite hero and it would be nice to know if he was gay" but in your post on this site you say: "If they truly make Colossus gey it will be the dumbest things ever" to me this sound quite contradictory(don't know if that is the right word) but please elaborate.
BTW. finally someone who doesn't post vulgar messages

soujaboy09
I would like to know if he's gay, I mean I was saying I would like to know if he's gay so I could know. I wouldn't like the idea and thats why I think its dumb. I just wanted to know what they were doing with him. sorry for the misunderstaning

buffymitch
okay thanks

cheekwg
but i like a gay colossus...i dont mind if any other character was gay...well except maybe cyclops...i still think the writers are trying to incoporate a more human side to all the x-men...but beast being gay is the best....i love blue fur...so warmmm and huggable...he looks like a big blue ape....well actuallys he partially is

Marvelgeek
but i like a gay colossus...i dont mind if any other character was gay...well except maybe cyclops...i still think the writers are trying to incoporate a more human side to all the x-men...but beast being gay is the best....i love blue fur...so warmmm and huggable...he looks like a big blue ape....well actuallys he partially is Aren't we all? Well maybe not blue.

Make 'em all gay I say! stick out tongue Why not Cyke? He's all repressed, tight ass and stuff. Already subject to interesting (slash) stroies. U know all that could hide something, self'deluding and such. Or we can say it hides something. stick out tongue Wolvie and cyke is one dreamy hot pairing in any universe.

I must admit I'm a bit confused as to the writers response. "a mystery", "not confirmed"? Weeell what about the whole northstar and him going to prom thing, and piotrs response to kurts reaction? Do we need any more?

cheekwg
but it would then be fun since cyke will be wearing those geeky ruby quatrz glasses...hurray for a gay metal man...I hope they have mor shower scenes in future comics....ok nevermind my post

Marvelgeek
but it would then be fun since cyke will be wearing those geeky ruby quatrz glasses...hurray for a gay metal man...I hope they have mor shower scenes in future comics....ok nevermind my post SHOWER SCENES SHOWER SCENES! clap stick out tongue

cheekwg
*high 5s Marvelgeek*

Jade Chihuahua
I think its cool that Piotr is gay, but I dont know why everyone is making such a big deal about it. People who say stuff like "I dont like it that he's gay, I think he should be straight" or "He's my favourite, I really hope they dont make him gay" are .....being really immature. What, just because he's gay, that defines his whole character? Suddenly, he becomes known as the "gay one" in the X-men? Grow up! He's exactly the same character he's always been and anyone who lets his being gay put them off the character is an idiot.
Personally I think Colossus rules, and now that he's come out, that hasnt changed....I like nightcrawler less coz he seems pretty homophobic, but I have no respect for people who decide that they dislike a character as soon as he becomes gay........the point of Ultimate Xmen is that its supposed to be based in a more modern age.....
maybe some of its readers need to take that hint.

Dr.Variant
Originally posted by Jade Chihuahua
I think its cool that Piotr is gay, but I dont know why everyone is making such a big deal about it. People who say stuff like "I dont like it that he's gay, I think he should be straight" or "He's my favourite, I really hope they dont make him gay" are .....being really immature. What, just because he's gay, that defines his whole character? Suddenly, he becomes known as the "gay one" in the X-men? Grow up! He's exactly the same character he's always been and anyone who lets his being gay put them off the character is an idiot.
Personally I think Colossus rules, and now that he's come out, that hasnt changed....I like nightcrawler less coz he seems pretty homophobic, but I have no respect for people who decide that they dislike a character as soon as he becomes gay........the point of Ultimate Xmen is that its supposed to be based in a more modern age.....
maybe some of its readers need to take that hint.

damn right.

KID_Spyke22
So say your son was gay, you wouldn't have a problem. If he just came to you, and said daddy I want to date boyz you wouldn't care? you would. Mabe you should grow up, and look at reality people dont with there fav hero gay.

Dr.Variant
i honistly wouldnt give a damn. one of my best friends is gay, good for him. i have no problem with gay people nor should i, or anyone

Dr.Variant
and by the by, nice spelling kid

KID_Spyke22
It's against human nature God didn't make Adam, and Steve he made it Adam, and Eve. Two penises dont make a baby. Your friend I'll pray for him.

Dr.Variant
well god doesnt exist. so im sure he wont mind

KID_Spyke22
Well we know we no what your problem is. Well we will se when your burning, and by the way i'll be prayin for ya.

Dr.Variant
Please don't, I don't want you wasting your time. Time that you could be using to learn how to spell, or learning how to think for yourself.

buffymitch
Originally posted by KID_Spyke22
Well we know we no what your problem is. Well we will se when your burning, and by the way i'll be prayin for ya.

Hey kid i want to know why you are visiting the X-Men Forums? You oppose homosexuality? OKay fine you are hopefully yourself in every way. including behaviour, actions and thoughts etc... I'm glad you say honestly but let me ask you this. You are against homosexualtiy but you visit the X-men forums. I don't wantto say that the X-MEn are gay but it does have some gay elements. I say that if you dicriminate in ANY way you don't belong here! O yeah by the way.. we heard that stupid adam and steve line before it's getting F-ing old

Originally posted by Dr.Variant
Please don't, I don't want you wasting your time. Time that you could be using to learn how to spell, or learning how to think for yourself.

Great thoughts Dr. Variant

KID_Spyke22
post removed

Dr.Variant
thanks mitch

Dr.Variant
quote removed

dude, take your biggoted, narrow minded, republican ass out of here. no one likes you, nor wants you here

buffymitch
Let me say this again... Hey "KID" it seems to mee that you did not get the message the first time. Ask yourself what you have accomplished so far? I think you should listen to Dr. Variant. PLease leave? Your times has been wasted. Go educate yourself some more. We know what we are talking about.

KID_Spyke22
Oh so you know what your talking about, you know God isn't real being gay is alright, and i'm a republican. You know all right? mabe we should call you God huh. Ask yourself what you have accomplished? you think you know all but you dont. Wait till Colossus comes out, and says he's gay shit the whole goverment will be on Marvel ass. If they were smart they would do the right thing, and make Colossus straight.

you misspelled me.

Dr.Variant
what the hell are you talking about prick?
first off your being completely incohearent.
secondly how is straight "right" and gay "wrong"?
and lastly, your a complete waste of space and your pitiful I.Q affects everything around you. your friends and loved ones feel pain and die from your stupidity and intolerence

xmarksthespot
Oh so you know what your talking about, Yes
you know God isn't real Yes
being gay is alright, Yes
and i'm a republican. Probably
You know all right? YesPretty on the mark so far.
You know all right? mabe we should call you God huh.Well a little kowtowing and a small sacrifice every now and then wouldn't hurt.
Ask yourself what you have accomplished?
you think you know all but you dont. Wait till Colossus comes out, and says he's gay shit the whole goverment will be on Marvel ass. If they were smart they would do the right thing, and make Colossus straight.

you misspelled me. You're a moron.

Dr.Variant
hahaha. wicked

KID_Spyke22
So you get a bonner of seeing dudes have sex, well this is why the world is going to hell.

KID_Spyke22
r u a homosexual, this is why the world is going to hell. Homosexuality is wrong a dude stick n his peck in something thats is a track thats only supposed to have crap come out and your puttin crap in makes it against nature wether u believe in God or not. CRAP DICK dont mix

Dr.Variant
you think that would deserve a witty and well thought up response wouldnt you? well no, hell ****in no. your an idiot and im not going to waste my time thinking up a fancy come back for a moron like you, so im just gunna say it plain and simple so you and your cave man brain can understand. YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT! take the **** off, we dont want you around here you ****tard.

KID_Spyke22
The only reason you dont want to come back with a fancy comeback is because you cant. I guess you just realized that being gay is not right weather you believe in God or not.

By the way Your getting beat by a kid, and yes I will still pray for you.

KID_Spyke22
Next we'll have Wolverine molesting babys, Cyclops rapping women, and we'll have a racist Beast, then the next thing u know Jean will be on her knees serving up professor while Ice man shoots up. Then in the next X Man Movie we'll start selling it as x rated and play it in the movies and sell lotion with the tickets, but we'll just call it human nature and accept it because we dont wanna be immature. Get real people, it's a shame kids have more common sense than grown men, and women. If you want gays dont make Colossus gay go out, and find yourself a man, and you 2 just have fun. Don't make it a public announcement.

Marvelgeek
roll eyes (sarcastic) Should have known this was gonna happen. There always one guy.... You are entitled to your opinion (unfortunatly one might say stick out tongue ) but why would you come here and insult ppl? disgust
What you're saying doesn't have any solid ground.
Oh and really do look up spelling. Usually a welformulated and calm argument get's better response, just so u know.

If you feel like ranting about this and that, do it elsewhere.
I think I speak for everyone when I say you have outstayed your welcome here.

cheekwg
Gays are just fine...Kid if your child is gay what will u do???CRUCIFI HIM AND BURN HIM???TO each his own my friend...yes being gay is not normal but rather it's just uncommon...so what if one day there are more gays that straight ppl???ARE YOU GONNA ORGANIZE A GAY HUN AND CALL IT 'THE SALEM GAY HUNT' Hell no...People have been descriminated long enough...grow up please...no wonder your name says it all

"KID_Spyke22"

OH BTW i may not believe in god but

GOD bless you Immature mind

btw again...im gay...and theres nothing in the world you can do it...Unless you wanna pay $2000 bucks for a plane ticket to fly u half way across the globe just to shoot me

Just so you know,there are gays in SINGAPORE TOO

DIG THAT DWEEB

buffymitch
Next we'll have Wolverine molesting babys, Cyclops rapping women, and we'll have a racist Beast, then the next thing u know Jean will be on her knees serving up professor while Ice man shoots up. Then in the next X Man Movie we'll start selling it as x rated and play it in the movies and sell lotion with the tickets, but we'll just call it human nature and accept it because we dont wanna be immature. Get real people, it's a shame kids have more common sense than grown men, and women. If you want gays dont make Colossus gay go out, and find yourself a man, and you 2 just have fun. Don't make it a public announcement.

remeber you posted this. This has come from your mind. and you think we are going to hell? once again: "KID" please.
Dr. Variant I undrestand that you don't want to comeback with a witty remark. it's useles. Hey "KID" if you want to pray pray for the lsot souls form that tsunami, pray for the homeless people in New Orleans, Pray for the People who are dying in the middle east. Go Think!!

KID_Spyke22
I make sure i get around to praying not only for the big stuff like a tsunami but how bout a lil girl hit by a car or a world slipping into darkness or how bout a lil girl that went in a alley for her dog and was raped and killed everything needs prayed about wether something a small as a movie or something as big as a country and my uncle was over in Iraq so ive done alot of praying so judge that ....JUDY

KID_Spyke22
(1)If here was more gays than straights the Worlds population would decrease. When did I discriminate against anybody? I'm black my people and the american Indians have been descriminated more than anyother people in this nation. So tell me this; how come everytime a black person gets to big in this world he is killed, and ther hasnt been any black presidents so how bout we get one of those before we put homosexuals in movies and comics. Indians still live on reservations for there rights so how bout that for descrimination so how bout we give them there rights before homosexuals. It's crazy how this world is, how we care more about something thats not suppose to be than a human race. We would rather of aids spread than a human race to prosper. What the World is coming to is crazy, but I wont be here, and I pray that you wont niether. I will continue to pray weather you belive in God or not.

Jade Chihuahua
(1)If here was more gays than straights the Worlds population would decrease. When did I discriminate against anybody? I'm black my people and the american Indians have been descriminated more than anyother people in this nation. So tell me this; how come everytime a black person gets to big in this world he is killed, and ther hasnt been any black presidents so how bout we get one of those before we put homosexuals in movies and comics. Indians still live on reservations for there rights so how bout that for descrimination so how bout we give them there rights before homosexuals. It's crazy how this world is, how we care more about something thats not suppose to be than a human race. We would rather of aids spread than a human race to prosper. What the World is coming to is crazy, but I wont be here, and I pray that you wont niether. I will continue to pray weather you belive in God or not.

Just so you know, I have a very strong belief in God, and I happen to think He's a lot more tolerant than you. I dont think being gay is a sin, I think that as long as a person tries to live a good life and tries to leave the world just a bit better than how they found it, then that person is going to heaven.....I dont think people who have different religious beliefs or sexual orientations to me are damned, but I think you are because you've turned God's message into a thing of hate, and so I will pray for you .....you speak of how your people are persecuted against? And you have the nerve to say that homosexuality is whats wrong with the world? People who judge everything different as being wrong......thats what makes the world so difficult to live in.

Jade Chihuahua
If my son turned out to be gay, I'd accept it and love him no less.....anyone who'd reject their son or daughter for being gay........is pathetic........You're so religious? You might be interested in a little story called the prodigal son........In the meantime, just grow up!

KID_Spyke22
Since when has being gay not been a sin, I could have swore God burned down Sodom, and Gamora because the City's were wicked, and had many homosexuals. You also dont get to Heaven by doing nice things you go to Heaven by accepting our Lord Jesus Christ. If Gods not as Tolerant with sin as you think my friend, and never once did I say I hate homosexuals what I said wasit isn't right. There is no diffren't about it there is no way you can make sin right, and this is why If we continue our ways we will burn like Sodom, and Gamora. I dont think i'm the one who needs to grow up here I think its you all who needs to change.

Jade Chihuahua
Since when has being gay not been a sin, I could have swore God burned down Sodom, and Gamora because the City's were wicked, and had many homosexuals. You also dont get to Heaven by doing nice things you go to Heaven by accepting our Lord Jesus Christ. If Gods not as Tolerant with sin as you think my friend, and never once did I say I hate homosexuals what I said wasit isn't right. There is no diffren't about it there is no way you can make sin right, and this is why If we continue our ways we will burn like Sodom, and Gamora. I dont think i'm the one who needs to grow up here I think its you all who needs to change.
You get to heaven by accepting Jesus? Now, correct me if I'm wrong here, but Jesus didnt exactly condemn people.......he said Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You.......If you think being gay is a sin, you're entitled to that belief, but dont start preaching to people that their lives are evil and they'll go to hell...........If you think thats what Jesus' message was, that if you dont follow him then you're screwed, then you really need to lighten up......God is about love, not hate.......love of any kind.....but never hate.....so stop hating people just for the way they love.......its really quite pathetic.

soujaboy09
I think this is a shame, how all you people gang up on one pearson, and try to say he's wrong when you yourself according to the Bible are wrong. KID_Spyke22 has some valid points, and so far everythinh he has said is true according to the Bible. Kid_Spyke22 is my cuz, and I invited him to this message board, because I thought it was nice, but I guess we see peoples true colors when you dont agree with what they say.

Jade Chihuahua
Originally posted by soujaboy09
.............. I guess we see peoples true colors when you dont agree with what they say.

Thats funny, coz thats pretty much the point Ive been making about what he's saying.

soujaboy09
He never said I hate Homosexuals, all he said was that Homosexuality was wrong, and that it doesn't need to be in comics.

The first thing I wrote in this thread was i didn't want a gay Colossus, and people were talking about how I was immature, and I needed to grow up.

You still haven't responded to his how homosexuality isn't a sin.

Jade Chihuahua
It doesnt need to be, but why shouldnt it be?

Jade Chihuahua
Its as much a part of life as anything else and I dont think anyone has the right to say it has no part in comics or any form of media.

Jade Chihuahua
He never said I hate Homosexuals, all he said was that Homosexuality was wrong, and that it doesn't need to be in comics.

The first thing I wrote in this thread was i didn't want a gay Colossus, and people were talking about how I was immature, and I needed to grow up.

You still haven't responded to his how homosexuality isn't a sin.

So what you're saying is that you want comics in which no sin takes place?
Magneto simply asks nicely to become ruler of the planet and wolverine develops an interest in flower arranging as opposed to slicing people to shreds....does that sound more appealing?

Just because you think something is a sin doesnt mean it is...and it definitely doesnt mean its going to go away....accept that some people are gay and that, just like everyone else, some of them are good people, some of them arent...if you're judging people based on shallow things instead of their entire character, then pretty much everyone is going to end up looking like a sinner....the reason it's immature to dislike a gay colossus is because thats just one part of his character and making such a big deal of shows a lot of bigotry and ignorance.....

soujaboy09
Ask yourself why God burned Sodom, and Gamora? he didn't do it for no reason he did it because theses 2 city's were full of sinning homosexuals. Being homosexual is simply a sin God didn't intend for it to be a man with a man he intended for it to be man with women. The reason Wolverine is allowed to do all of this cutting is because he's doingit to save people not to hurt, and this is why Magneto will never win in the Marvel universe. It's not about ignoring homosexuality it's about not promoting it. Little childrens fav superhero shouldn't be gay, a junky, or a child molester thats why they are called hero's. I'm not the one that said being gay was a sin God was, and if you don't believe me pick up a bible, and read.

Jade Chihuahua
Ask yourself why God burned Sodom, and Gamora? he didn't do it for no reason he did it because theses 2 city's were full of sinning homosexuals. Being homosexual is simply a sin God didn't intend for it to be a man with a man he intended for it to be man with women. The reason Wolverine is allowed to do all of this cutting is because he's doingit to save people not to hurt, and this is why Magneto will never win in the Marvel universe. It's not about ignoring homosexuality it's about not promoting it. Little childrens fav superhero shouldn't be gay, a junky, or a child molester thats why they are called hero's. I'm not the one that said being gay was a sin God was, and if you don't believe me pick up a bible, and read.

So you think that killing people, admittedly for a greater cause, but nonetheless causing people to die.....doesnt cause harm, but homosexuality does?
Being gay isnt the same as being a junky or child molester, being a junkie is having an addiction that takes over your life, child molestation is a sick crime, being gay is just a difference in a small part of someones life.........the reasone that they're called heroes is is that they stand up for what they believe to be right, and they dont let small minded bigots hold them down....and they're not promoting sexuality, they're saying its a part of life, so deal with it.....and get over your petty prejudices.

Jade Chihuahua
By the way, I find it pretty convenient the way you take to heart the anti-homosexuality parts of the Bible and overlook the parts about tolerance and not judging each other, and about loving your neighbour.......if you were really faithful, you'd accept the true message of the Bible, to love one another as God loves us...... instead you just focus on the parts that conveniently allow you to express your bigotry...... Dont use God as an excuse for your flaws and prejudices, because God loves everyone, and if you cant do the same, then youre not as faithful as you seem to think.

Paola
I said you have two ways to go:

1. Live with it.
2. Keep complaining about it.

Keep this Ultimate Colossus related and don't bring up 'homosexuality is wrong and gays deserve hell...' talk in this forum. It won't be tolerated.

Thanks.

soujaboy09
I do love people I just don't love their sin. It's not about being prejudice or narrow minded, its about homosexuality being a sin. Yes God does love everybody but no where in the Bible does it say he loves sin this is why he flooded the world, burnt Sodom, and Gomorrah to the ground, and never excepted a person who didn't repent for those sins. Just to let you know God will judge us for our sins. I know nobody is perfect, and everybody sin's, but if we keep promoting sin people will think it's okay and sin will grow. You then keep saying that I'm being prejudice when I say being gay is not right, and there's no way to justify sin when you yourself are being prejudice of people who don't approve of people being gay this I do not understand. As for Colossus yes he's probably gay, but do I think he should be? no I don't, but this is the way Marvel wanted to go, and I think we'll see a lot of chaos in the future.

Paola
keep this COMIC related

we have a religion forum where all of your thoughts would perfectly fit. GO THERE.

Jade Chihuahua
Since its been made clear that this conversation is not approved of, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, I dont think being gay is a sin, and I have no problem with gay characters appearing comics, if you dont agree, thats fine, just be careful about telling people who dont necessarily share your beliefs that theyll go to hell, it kinda sends across a message of intolerance...ok, Im officially done with this off-topic conversation.....provided you are.

Dr.Variant
you know, i wasnt a huge fan of colossus before this whole shindig. but this type of crap really gets you thinking, "man this is the stuff that he has to deal with all the time" (him and most gay men and women) and in a way it puts you in his shoes. and im sure if he was a worse person he would crush all who oppose him, but luckally for homophobes like you KID hes a better person than that.

soujaboy09
All i'm saying is it's a sin thats all I was trying to say. Yes im sorry you dont agree, but I dont want a gay Colossus. I understand now that i'm the bad guy because I dont want a gay Colossus, I see that because I dont agree with you i'm the bad guy, yet you all continue to gang up on a 14 year old kid while most of you are gown men, but it's okay because i'm the bad guy. Yes Colossus is gay, but I dont like it does that mean that i'm a bad person? guess so.

Adam_PoE
All i'm saying is it's a sin thats all I was trying to say. Yes im sorry you dont agree, but I dont want a gay Colossus. I understand now that i'm the bad guy because I dont want a gay Colossus, I see that because I dont agree with you i'm the bad guy, yet you all continue to gang up on a 14 year old kid while most of you are gown men, but it's okay because i'm the bad guy. Yes Colossus is gay, but I dont like it does that mean that i'm a bad person? guess so.

Why, other than your homophobia, do you dislike Colossus being gay? Is there a legitimate reason that his being gay makes him a less endearing character?

soujaboy09
What does saying homosexual superheros shouldn't be introduced to comix have to do with being a homophobe. All i'm saying is it isnt right, we just dont need gay superheros. I dont want Colossus gay because he's a major superhero for a major company, and thats not what kids need to be reading about. I guess you would just be fine with gays influencing your children? If you say yes your a lie. What would you do if one day your son comes up to you in a dress, and says he wants to be with guys, and then 10 years later he dies of aids. I don't no it seems that no matter what my views are you'll think i'm wrong so it doesn't matter.

Adam_PoE
What does saying homosexual superheros shouldn't be introduced to comix have to do with being a homophobe. All i'm saying is it isnt right, we just dont need gay superheros. I dont want Colossus gay because he's a major superhero for a major company, and thats not what kids need to be reading about. I guess you would just be fine with gays influencing your children? If you say yes your a lie. What would you do if one day your son comes up to you in a dress, and says he wants to be with guys, and then 10 years later he dies of aids. I don't no it seems that no matter what my views are you'll think i'm wrong so it doesn't matter.

You still have not answered, "Why?" Why should no super heroes be gay? Why should children not read about gay characters?

This may come as a great shock to you, but gays have a large influence on culture. A gay man invented the first computer. If not for him, you would not be able to post your homophobic nonsense right now.

You are grossly misinformed about gays. Some gay performers may dress as women, but just as many straight men dress as women solely for sexual gratification. The number one risk factor for HIV infection in the United States is heterosexual contact.

Grow up. You are fourteen years old, and you don't know shit about shit. Keep your mouth shut until you can have an educated opinion.

soujaboy09
Yes I am 14, and it seems to me that you are the one acting like a child not me. I'm not the one calling names, and such I believe thats you. Your are all men but you gang up on, and insult a 14 year old boy, because he doesn't believe that being gay is right. Just to let you know that in the late 70's America created the aids virus, and released it to gay couples African Americans, and in Africa as a vaccine. Where is aids found the most these days? well I think we all know. Gay superheros is not what kids should be reading about because it's not right. You wouldn't give a kid a phorno tape so why give him a gay comic. If being gay was ment to be two men would be able to make babies? but there not as we have seen through the histoy of the world. If being gay is right tell me then why never have two women nor two men been able to make a baby. Also tell me why God destryoyed Sodom, and Gamorrah. Just to let you know if your parents would have been gay you wouldn't be here if my parents were gay I wouldn't be here, and if half the worlds population was gay then the worlds population would decrease by half.

Adam_PoE
Yes I am 14, and it seems to me that you are the one acting like a child not me. I'm not the one calling names, and such I believe thats you. Your are all men but you gang up on, and insult a 14 year old boy, because he doesn't believe that being gay is right. Just to let you know that in the late 70's America created the aids virus, and released it to gay couples African Americans, and in Africa as a vaccine. Where is aids found the most these days? well I think we all know. Gay superheros is not what kids should be reading about because it's not right. You wouldn't give a kid a phorno tape so why give him a gay comic. If being gay was ment to be two men would be able to make babies? but there not as we have seen through the histoy of the world. If being gay is right tell me then why never have two women nor two men been able to make a baby. Also tell me why God destryoyed Sodom, and Gamorrah. Just to let you know if your parents would have been gay you wouldn't be here if my parents were gay I wouldn't be here, and if half the worlds population was gay then the worlds population would decrease by half.

If you cannot be confronted about your views because you are a child, then your views should not be taken into consideration because you are a child; you cannot have it both ways.

The notion that the United States government created HIV is as ridiculous as the notion that the Central Intelligence Agency supplies illegal drugs to American inner-cities.

There is no difference between Cyclops and Phoenix embracing, and Colossus and Northstar embracing. If you equate the latter with pornography, then you must also equate the former with pornography as well.

I am not concerned with what relationships The Bible, a book that endorses incest and slavery, considers to be moral or immoral. The only thing The Bible is proof of is that ink sticks to paper.

If sexual relationships that do not produce offspring are immoral, then couples who are elderly, infertile, or use contraception are immoral as well.

Remember, "it is better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak and remove all doubt." Perhaps you should start putting this into practice.

cheekwg
well since god created man...do you think its his fault that there are gays in the world...oh well...anyway a gay colossus wouldnt make another kid gay,as long as there is nothing obscene about it...are you as parents gonna shelter them from gay or hiv +ve ppl for life...they have to learn sooner or later,if their best fren was gay,u cant tell them not to interact right...so just let sleeping dogs lie....Btw wolverine kills ppl in his comic...arent u gonna ban your kids from reading them..being a murder is worst than being a gay...you judge for yourselves...one day your child might put twigs in their hands and go stab your neighbours dogs

X-men comics are for everyone and so is a gay colossus

Jade Chihuahua
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If you cannot be confronted about your views because you are a child, then your views should not be taken into consideration because you are a child; you cannot have it both ways.
The notion that the United States government created HIV is as ridiculous as the notion that the Central Intelligence Agency supplies illegal drugs to American inner-cities.
There is no difference between Cyclops and Phoenix embracing, and Colossus and Northstar embracing. If you equate the latter with pornography, then you must also equate the former with pornography as well.
I am not concerned with what relationships The Bible, a book that endorses incest and slavery, considers to be moral or immoral. The only thing The Bible is proof of is that ink sticks to paper.
If sexual relationships that do not produce offspring are immoral, then couples who are elderly, infertile, or use contraception are immoral as well.
Remember, "it is better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak and remove all doubt." Perhaps you should start putting this into practice.
Very true....and for the record, nobody started "ganging up" on anyone until KidSpyke said.......well, seeing as how it was deleted from this forum, I dont think it should be repeated.

Anyway, to the topic at hand, I dont actually have the issue mentioned....how did nightcrawler react to the news?

mr.smiley
It realy don't bother me.I do think it's kind of weird though.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Jade Chihuahua
Very true....and for the record, nobody started "ganging up" on anyone until KidSpyke said.......well, seeing as how it was deleted from this forum, I dont think it should be repeated.

Anyway, to the topic at hand, I dont actually have the issue mentioned....how did nightcrawler react to the news?
Thusly! I mean Thisly... no this way.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>