The Kingpin Opens Shop In Gotham City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The Kingpin opens shop in Gotham City. Renting out an old building and running his business thru there. Kingpin hires himself some muscle to make sure business gets off on the right foot, nice and smooth. He also starts by getting in good with the political folks of Gotham and gaining some respect for some of his genours donations to some of the political groups there. Batman learns theres a new Boss in town, and must put a stop to the Kingpins reign, before he gets to powerful.

The Fight: KP knows that Batman is coming for him.

In the Building is Kingpin and his hired men, plus he also has 10 reg.hired thugs petroling the building at all times from the inside with video servalliace to the outside. Kingpin has 8 people hostage somewhere in the building and one of them is Allfred, but Kingpin dose not know that Allfred knows Batman.

Kingpin: his muscle
Crossbones
Jigsaw
The Russian
Trapster
Shocker
Bullseye

Fighting for the People of Gotham:
Batman
Nightwing
Batgirl
Robin
Catwoman
Blak Canary
Huntress

Who wins. Can Batman get the Job done. 30 mins of prep for both sides. The Building has 20 floors.

LethalFemme
what kind of business?.......are there any openings in management?

Malo
Originally posted by LethalFemme
what kind of business?.......are there any openings in management?

Lets just say its a front for some undergroud business in Gotham.

Openings in Managment, are you sure you would want to work for someone like Mr.Fisk?

lol

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Malo
Lets just say its a front for some undergroud business in Gotham.

Openings in Managment, are you sure you would want to work for someone like Mr.Fisk?

lol

depends..........whats the pay?

King KAM
Bats squad take this one without too much of a problem

LethalFemme
they can't I work there sad

jinzin
The Kingpin opens shop in Gotham City. Renting out an old building and running his business thru there. Kingpin hires himself some muscle to make sure business gets off on the right foot, nice and smooth. He also starts by getting in good with the political folks of Gotham and gaining some respect for some of his genours donations to some of the political groups there. Batman learns theres a new Boss in town, and must put a stop to the Kingpins reign, before he gets to powerful.

The Fight: KP knows that Batman is coming for him.

In the Building is Kingpin and his hired men, plus he also has 10 reg.hired thugs petroling the building at all times from the inside with video servalliace to the outside. Kingpin has 8 people hostage somewhere in the building and one of them is Allfred, but Kingpin dose not know that Allfred knows Batman.

Kingpin: his muscle
Crossbones
Jigsaw
The Russian
Trapster
Shocker
Bullseye

Fighting for the People of Gotham:
Batman
Nightwing
Batgirl
Robin
Catwoman
Blak Canary
Huntress

Who wins. Can Batman get the Job done. 30 mins of prep for both sides. The Building has 20 floors.

i win this by myself.. NOBODY COMES INTO MY TOWN AND PUSHES MY FAMILY AROUND! NOBODY! mad

LethalFemme
Originally posted by jinzin
i win this by myself.. NOBODY COMES INTO MY TOWN AND PUSHES MY FAMILY AROUND! NOBODY! mad

can I push you............I kinda need the job big grin

jinzin
Originally posted by LethalFemme
can I push you............I kinda need the job big grin

only if I let you... but we'll have to wait and see your list before that happens.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LethalFemme
Originally posted by jinzin
only if I let you... but we'll have to wait and see your list before that happens.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

eek! extortion lol

jinzin
do you have a promblem with my meathods?

Psycho Ninja
I have problem getting my pants right watching LF's sig !!!

Malo
Originally posted by King KAM
Bats squad take this one without too much of a problem

I dont see how the Bat team is going to win this.

Both teams have 30 mins of prep. Bat team has to get into the building.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
I have problem getting my pants right watching LF's sig !!!

eek! lol

I dont see how the Bat team is going to win this.

Both teams have 30 mins of prep. Bat team has to get into the building.

what's the pay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.