Classic Bumble Bee & Grimlock vs Spider-Man & Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

golem370
bump

Mr. Bumper4

AlmightyKfish
GRIMLOCK SMASH.

UKR
Spider-Man and Colossus. Bumblebee in the comics from several years ago did bring a building or something down by pushing two I-beams apart, but I think Spider-Man wins on both speed and agility. Grimlock from the 80s comics was less than Optimus or Megatron (Megatron tossed around all five Dinobots at a time). But the Grimlock from the cartoon, at least from what I heard, could shrug off Megatron's cannon. Then again, the Transformers have always been pretty weak, both in the cartoons and comics. I think team 2 wins.

zeel
colussus solo's. spiderman takes the day off. Spidey wont even get touched by theses guys hes to fast and would agrivate them to death especially grimlock.

KingD19
Colossus caught a huge ship that was falling from orbit, while he was injured. He also tossed Wolverine damn near into orbit. He's done a lot of things that means he can flatten a transformer, like leveling a bunch of sentinels. Team 2 wins. And all Spidey has to do is web up their optics.

AlmightyKfish
Transformers >> Sentinals.

Especially Grimlock. The Dinobots made Megatron scared (G1 cartoon versions at least)

KingD19
True transformers own Sentinels, but Colossus caught a 300+ ton ship while he was hurt, he fell from near orbit and was unhurt, he's done so many things that would let him go up against just about any transformer.

Avlon
Grimlock stomps and solos in this spitestomp of a battle.

Final Blaxican
None of them can tag Spiderman. Ever. In life.

UKR
I think Transformers were always pretty weak...
-Megatron must plug himself into the Hoover Dam to bring down a small cliffside, and Transformers can be killed by water
-The Autobots were injured and repelled by artillery fire from a dozen or so ordinary tanks
-Transformer weapons don't make much for explosions
-In "A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court", Rumble lost a jousting match against an ordinary human
-Several Decepticons were scared away by missiles from an ordinary manmade F-15 and the missiles never even directly connected
-Even though Megatron later disproved him somewhat, Shockwave believed that around 15 Decepticons were no match for a couple dozen ordinary tanks
-Skids (Autobot who turns into a van) was KO'd by driving down a cliff and bumping into a rock, and then again later by an average guy throwing a tire iron into his windshield
-A Cobra pilot operating a modified Seeker stated that he didn't think it could withstand ordinary missiles from regular manmade fighters
-According to Starscream's stat card, he can only reach mach 1.8 (yet is the fastest Decepticon), which is actually slower than a real F-15, which can exceed mach 2
etc, etc, etc

I always got the impression that Transformers were complete wimps. I don't see them putting a fight against a guy as resourceful as Spider-Man and the strongest mutant in the world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.