Ok I have a couple Questions about Flash,And one question about Hulk & Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
1 Can flash run from earth surface to Orbit?

2 Why does flash need a foot hold to run in space of across the sky?

3 How effected could Flash be against people who can fly?

4 If you straped down the Hulk and Flash to the Earth could they make the Earth rotate With the Speed Force and There Leg Strength?

Swanky-Tuna
1. Probably. I think Barry was able to run up pollen or dust

2. No idea. Flash running on nothing or tiny particles probably only happens when he needs to

3. I don't think running around it would do anything but if Flash was able to extend his control of the Speed Force over the entire planet, he might be able to turn it but I don't think he could.

Scoobless
4 = 3? confused

Swanky-Tuna
I don't remember that question being there...

Flyers would probably get shot down by speedforce enhanced rocks.

redcaped
The Flash is somehow like Green Lantern...different individuals playing the "that's me" game. Hal was the first Lantern and my favorite and Speedster Jay Carrick (original flash) first donned his legendary winged helmet to combat wrongdoers in 1940's Flash Comics #1 Jan.

Tron
Originally posted by redcaped
The Flash is somehow like Green Lantern...different individuals playing the "that's me" game. Hal was the first Lantern and my favorite and Speedster Jay Carrick (original flash) first donned his legendary winged helmet to combat wrongdoers in 1940's Flash Comics #1 Jan.

Alan Scott was the first Green Lantern.

redcaped
Sorry, not quite familiar. Hal Jordan seems to be very popular. Anyway, more from The Flash. This guy got his power by an electric chock during work. I hate the red one...what's the point hiding his identity while running that fast...can you spot him at that speed...plain absurd! Same Cap America mask in red! Absolutely ridiculous.

Xirius
Sorry, not quite familiar. Hal Jordan seems to be very popular. Anyway, more from The Flash. This guy got his power by an electric chock during work. I hate the red one...what's the point hiding his identity while running that fast...can you spot him at that speed...plain absurd! Same Cap America mask in red! Absolutely ridiculous.
The red one? You mean Barry Allen/Wally West/ (probably Bart Allen)?
Because until a while ago, the "red" Flash had no secret identity, the costume was just a symbol of his legacy, plus it kicked ass!

redcaped
It kicked itself out of my list! I vote for a movie of Flash#1

Black Adam

Red one? which one? you mean Barry?

wally had a public ID until the specter/hal made everyone forgot.

Mr.V
Made everyone forgot? stick out tongue tut tut tut, i'd expect better from you BA stick out tongue

Black Adam
Originally posted by Mr.V
Made everyone forgot? stick out tongue tut tut tut, i'd expect better from you BA stick out tongue

sorry it was late when I bumped this topic.

and I have been hanging around A.J too much embarrasment

Mr.V
Ok, I forgive you your sins... and stay away from AJ, hes nothing but trouble sad stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.