Peter Kay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
Best comedian ever in my opinion & a lot of other people think so too. Love him, he's great! Very funny & fun to watch. I got the DVD. Me & my mum watched it Saturday night & I nearly choked on water (I was drinking water & laughing.)

It's dangerous when eating/drinking while watching comedy. Also eating Roasted Corn which is like nuts & you can choke on nuts easily; I was worrying.

Anyway enough about what I ate that night, the DVD is a must buy! Get it for yourself, a present for someone or get someone to get it you. Only a few quid (or dollars etc.)

He's going on about what you see little girls& boys doing at weddings. Girls dancing & boys running about like aeroplains & skidding along the floor. laughing

Also going on about what food is on the table; all the same thing. Said it remind him of Scooby Doo when running past the tables; all the same food!

Don't want to give too much away, you'll have to see it to love it!

catf2005
i luv peter kay too! i think he's hilarious!! HAHA! lol

T.M
I have that DVD w00t

Britrogue
Very funny man. Thumbs up!

catf2005
hes the greatest comedian eva!! i luv him!!! smile

lil bitchiness
He's ok. I do not see him as anywhere near ''best comedian ever'' though.

jaden101
3 dvd's with exactly the same jokes...gotta hand it to the man if you can pull that off and people still laugh

T.M
All he has to say is....... 'GARLIC BREAD' and the audience will be in stitch's.

lil bitchiness
Which I don't get really...but different people find different things funny. I really like Eddie Izzard for example.

T.M
I can't stand Eddie Izzard.. He annoys me soo much..

I don't find the garlic bread thing funny anymore though.

catf2005
N don't forget... 'CHEESE CAKE' smile

T.M
Same joke... Also not funny.

jaden101
Originally posted by T.M
Same joke... Also not funny.

maybe not funny...but it is the future...

T.M
Originally posted by jaden101
maybe not funny...but it is the future...

.... still part of the same joke..

KMC
She lost 14stone in a day!!

catf2005
i think hes well funny!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.