harry REAL age

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scurran
i have worked out that harry is actually 27 years old(in the real world anyway!!), Jk started the first one in 1989 on a train from manchester(GET IN!!) to london in the first book harry is eleven that would mean he was born in 1978 so that would mean that if harry exsited he would be a 27 year old guy.

BUT

if you like to count harrys age from when the first book was published in 1997 he would actually be 19

(i have a lot of time on my hands so i like to work stuff out)

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by scurran

hysterical2

Sorry... That made me giggle. no expression

Barker
Originally posted by scurran
i have worked out that harry is actually 27 years old(in the real world anyway!!), Jk started the first one in 1989 on a train from manchester(GET IN!!) to london in the first book harry is eleven that would mean he was born in 1978 so that would mean that if harry exsited he would be a 27 year old guy.

BUT

if you like to count harrys age from when the first book was published in 1997 he would actually be 19

hysterical

Or you could... laughing out loud ...

Well, since the year is mentioned in laughing

You're Dumb. no expression

weegie
He is currently 16, and whenever book 7 comes out he will be 17. Haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.