Which characters from the SW movies do the Kotor1&2 chars remind you of?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Overmaster
Revan= ROTS Anakin.
Malak=Mace
Traya reminds more of Yoda than Sidious, I dont know why, maybe because she was always calm.
Sion=Maul.
Exile=Luke or Obi Wan, not sure yet.
Nihilus=Grevious, they were just there to look cool.
Bastila=AOTC Anakin

The force user chars were the only ones that interested me, but feel free to add any other Kotor characters that remind you of the Movie characters.

The Overmaster
Oh ya, if you wish you can also add reasons as to why they remind you of each other.

jollyjim311
Well, the Hutts in them kind of reminded me of Jabba...
Tm Reminds me of Artoo...

Wait, every character reminds me of someone, they just changed the names and looks and took them out of the movie and threw them in the game... How origional.

kamikz
Atton = Han
Zaalbar = Chewie
HK = IG-88

DarthMaul9123
Atton reminds me on Han solo though i think he is supposed to
and Darth malak Is like a darth vader almost

Ganner Rhysode
Originally posted by jollyjim311

Wait, every character reminds me of someone, they just changed the names and looks and took them out of the movie and threw them in the game... How origional.

Maybe you haven't even played the game, but that's not at all true...

mace=badass
Actually that kind of is true. Like KotOR and ANH. Go to different planets become a Jedi, and destroy the huge battle station.

CobbleR
Originally posted by jollyjim311

Your spelling of original is VERY "origional"

jollyjim311
Woopsies. Extra o. I have played both of them and I was exaggerating. Not every character, but a lot of them, are similar to movie characters.

Ganner Rhysode
I suppose they have a trait or two in common with other characters, but then again everyone does these days, since everything's been done before, at least in part.

I mean, that's like me saying Halo was a rip off of the original Doom, since they both have so much in common. (First person shooter, going against monsters, multiple weapons, multiple maps, etc.)

Darth Traya
Traya is a Sidious/Yoda mix.

Tangible God
Traya's a mummy.

But um...who honestly CAN'T see the similarities between the characters?

darth-yoda
theres a match to every character ebon hawk the falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.