SMALLVILLE fan scale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal875
If your a SMALLVILLE fan (and you must be 'cause your in the SMALLVILLE section) I would like to know how much you like the show.
So on a scale of 1-10. 1 being the "I hate it" and 10 being "I really love it", rate youself.

Jedi Priestess
I run a SMVL board, I'll let you be the judge. laughing out loud

PrettyboyTom
Wow, Priestess, you must be so famous on the internet.

FistOfThe North

PrettyboyTom
Yes, answer to question (I initially forgot to answer - I have a problem where I can only remember things for 10 seconds, you see):

I'd give Smallville an 8 because there's so much more they can do with a fantasy world of super heroes, etc, and they're just not... doing.... it...

Yet.

Smallville
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I run a SMVL board, I'll let you be the judge. laughing out loud

You do what now? confused

Jedi Priestess
errr Run a Smallville Board. laughing out loud Keep up Scotty would ya.

and Tom you misred the question there

crazylozer

Lana will just not shut up.

PrettyboyTom
No, you're wrong there, Jedi, he wants to know what peoples' opinion of the series is, so *you* misread. smile x

Jedi Priestess
Oh Im sorry I guess rate YOURSELF means rate the show. roll eyes (sarcastic)

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by crazylozer

Lana will just not shut up.

lol, she is kind of a whiner.

You know what, I wanna change my 10 to an 8.

Reason being is that I don't like the some of the inconsistencies in "Smallville" like Lois meeting Clark as soon as she did, and a handful of other continuity issues as well that kinda get to me.

Sometimes some of the lovey dovey, typical WB teen show moments that pop-up in "Smallville" now and again can be corney.

And the freak of the week thing was getting a bit irritating but it has toned down.

More Superheroes, at least a couple more JLA members need to appear. The only Supers I remember cameoing out of 5 seasons is The Flash and Aquaman. (Krypto not included). If I'm recalling correctly.

PrettyboyTom
Jeditart, he means rate the show yourselves. wink

Jedi Priestess
Well then Pettyn00b, as an English teacher I can tell you his sentence structure is wrong. yes

It should have been:

If you're SMALLVILLE fan (and you must be, because you're in the SMALLVILLE section) I would like to know how much you like the show.
So on a scale of 1-10. With 1 being "I hate it" and 10 being "I really love it", rate your feelings about the show.

PrettyboyTom
Well, as a forum user, I can tell you that English teachers aren't needed here. wink And as a SMALLVILLE fan, I already have given my rating of the show, in answer to the one who already asked that question. The same question in fact that *you* misread.

Are you feeling ok, titch.. ahem.. I mean teach?

Kal875
Actually I ment it to be a fanatic or could care less kind of thing I guess I worded it wrong. Not a rate the show kind of thing. But whatever floats your boat.

Jedi Priestess
Thanks for clearing that up Kal. smile

PrettyboyTom
So, you meant rate the show as a fanatic? Or.. rate your obsession with the series as a fanatic?

blink

Jedi Priestess
He means on a scale of 1-10 how big a fan are you.

LarrySanders

Lanas face, voice, eyes, hair...anything that is lana brings the showdown, as does clarks soppyness towards her and the will they wont they saga which makes my eyes bleed

A lot of the music does suck, but in the important places and important scenes they normally get it right

Theres way too much good stuff going on for me to post in a forum, suffice to say im a big fan who just has a few pet hates like....Michelle Yeoh wannabe LANA "im an orphan, dont keep secrets clark" LANG! ninja

PrettyboyTom
LMFAO Larry, I am in love with your hatred of Lana!

I also do NOT like Clark's soppyness, but I figure he's just the soppy kinda gay.. I mean guy.

LarrySanders
Hmmm are you sure you mean guy tommy? lol big grin Yeah he can be so uber soppy im hearing ya , but its cranked up to max with Lana....so......the only solution I can see to this is.....KILL LANA OFF!

PrettyboyTom
AGREED!!!

rifle blowup raygun

LarrySanders
hah Hell you got there first! giljotiini hang wavey

Kal875
Did you guy's ever listen to your teachers?

Mr Parker
the first three seasons,a 10.Now since they made the moronic decision to bring in Lois for the show to live in smallville WITH clark of all things,a 1 thats why I dont watch it anymore or post here anymore.

PrettyboyTom
I agree with Parker, but I don't give a -- smile --, so it doesn't spoil my enjoyment of the show.

Dan-El
I know throwing Lois in the show was a continuity curve ball, but the way her and Clark play off each other in the show makes it worth it. Besides, they have some good writers on the Smallville team, they'll work it out.

Oh, and I'd say I'm about an 8 on the fanatic scale, but I rate the show as a 9. I agree with Tom (I think) that they need more they could do with the superhero world. Maybe more guest spots that don't resemble the Aquaman episode (that guy is as charming as Jar Jar Binks), maybe more mentions about other characters in the DCU.

PrettyboyTom
So it's worth it seeing typical teenage quick-mouth no-brain back and forth nothingness between Clark and Lois. I disagree with Dan on that one (I'm 100% positive in my disagreement), I hate it. It's not a funny back and forth nothingness either - makes me cringe. It consumes the time that they could be using to do better things with that superhero world.

Dan-El
Well, it's funny to me, seeing as how they end up with each other when all is said and done. I know they push the bickering each episode, but not every chick in Smallville is contractually obliged to crush on Clark like Lana or Chloe, granted that Clark and Lana have ended up together. The writers' take on Lois is a refreshing change.
But I do agree they need to take time out to further Clark's metamorphosis into the Man of Steel. Something along the lines of the Christopher Reeve's episode, "Rosetta", but not just a campy wannabe episode.

PrettyboyTom
Desperate Dan, why is it that I get the impression that your breath smells of a combination of cigarettes, booze and cock?

Captain REX
Because you're a jerk, obviously. eek!

Ignore his post.

Dan-El
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
Desperate Dan, why is it that I get the impression that your breath smells of a combination of cigarettes, booze and cock? I'm not going to argue the cock part, seeing as how it is fruitless to do so, but I would like it to be known that I take pride in my abstenance to cigarettes and alcohol. Those items are for the weak, my friend.

gshkris7272

Kal875
If I could be so bold as to say that you guy's should follow gshkris7272 example, short sweet and to the point. At least Tom anyway, with his smartass remarks.

BAILY
I have only seen like 15 episodes of Smallville so far.. and I went out and bought all four seasons on DVD.. you be the judge on that one...lol

clana55
10! I have all 4 seasons and the cds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.