Barbar (Diablo 2) VS Dante (DMC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swedish_bum
Ok...

A Barbar (lvl 65) Fully armed Vs Dante with he's swords (no firing Weapons and no clock stoping)

Who will win?

swedish_bum
Any one?

Or dose the Barbar kick Dante's ASS With he's Axe and swords.

IcePunk
LOL
LOL
LOL.... the fight will get ended before it even starts....Dante is the winner no doupt.

IcePunk
I think he means "barbarian" and not "barbar" (which means the same thing in swedish....)

IcePunk
I think this forum is even more stupid than the"diablo vs dante" forum

IcePunk
I dont think the"barbar" knows how it feels like to have a big ass sword pierced through his heart or to fall down from skyscraper or to get hit by a missile from a infested chopper. I think anyone who have played through the DMC series (including suck ass number 2) knows what I mean...

swedish_bum
Well, have u ever consider that the barbarian is a far more better demon killer than Dante. Dante doesn't even kill twice as many demons as a barbarian in that high level plus Dante cant even kill a demon in one hit and the barbarian can kill Diablo in about 15-20 hits and the barbarian Can take much beating even though he's a human. Did i mention that the barbarian have all of he's spells plus a high defense armor, Shield, boots, gloves, helm, belt, amulet, two rings and A power full magic Sword and two magic axes.

swedish_bum
Originally posted by IcePunk
I think this forum is even more stupid than the"diablo vs dante" forum And why is that? The barbarian is far more better than Diablo.

swedish_bum
I dont think the"barbar" knows how it feels like to have a big ass sword pierced through his heart or to fall down from skyscraper or to get hit by a missile from a infested chopper. I think anyone who have played through the DMC series (including suck ass number 2) knows what I mean...
laughing
Dante is a demon and the barbarian is an expert on killing demons, an guess what, Dante is a demon and thats not stopping the barbarian to bang the shit out of him. I think Dante wouldn't stand a chance if he met Diablo in the difficult hell. laughing

swedish_bum
Well lets see... A barbarian sure knows how it feels to get stabbed by a sword, burned, frozen, poisoned and strucked by lightning and he still lives (even though he's a human).

swedish_bum
no doupt. I think you mean no Doubt and not "doupt"

IcePunk
Originally posted by swedish_bum
Well lets see... A barbarian sure knows how it feels to get stabbed by a sword, burned, frozen, poisoned and strucked by lightning and he still lives (even though he's a human).

Yeah, but that's still nothing compared to having a sword pierced through ones heart, so why do you even bother to say that.

PS : Dante recovers seconds later.

IcePunk
Well, have u ever consider that the barbarian is a far more better demon killer than Dante. Dante doesn't even kill twice as many demons as a barbarian

Well, have you ever consired that most "demons" in daiblo really are just minion monsters and a REAL demon is something you become by transforming and I havent seen any transformed monsters in diablo ever, so Mr: big tweet barbarian havent slayed anything thats even close of being a demon. Happy Dance ( bosses not included )

IcePunk
I think you mean no Doubt and not "doupt"

Yeah, but that does at least not sound as stupid "barbar", so why do you even bother saying that?

PS : It would not supprise me if a five month old said "barbar".

IcePunk
Ok...

A Barbar (lvl 65) Fully armed Vs Dante with he's swords (no firing Weapons and no clock stoping)

Who will win?

Oh, and that leaves for example : unlimited devil trigger, air raid, doppelganger, fat ass sword sparda and ifrit.....I dont want lie but Dante has got the upper hand here and soon another trophy at his office.

IcePunk
And before I forget, why not compare the bosses?

Sins scythe vs Andariel ( w h o r e!!)
Phantom vs the big frickin bug boss in act 2
Griffon vs act 3 boss
Mondus vs Diablo

Shadow x 20
After reading everything I have to agree with IcePunk that Dante would win.

IcePunk
laughing
Dante is a demon and the barbarian is an expert on killing demons, an guess what, Dante is a demon and thats not stopping the barbarian to bang the shit out of him. I think Dante wouldn't stand a chance if he met Diablo in the difficult hell. laughing

LOL, so this is the reason to why you even made this forum, you think Dante's just a run-of-the-mill-demon. OK, I guess I have to tell you, Dante is the son of the LEGENDARY SPARDA, Sparda had speciall powers, speciall powers that helped him seal the underworld. Doesnt offsprings inherit such things?

IcePunk
laughing

Oh, and the barbarian would have any chance att all against Mondus on "dante must die" difficulty or in this case "barbarian will die".

IcePunk
Oh, and that leaves for example : unlimited devil trigger, air raid, doppelganger, fat ass sword sparda and ifrit.....I dont want lie but Dante has got the upper hand here and soon another trophy at his office.

Oh, I forgot sparda transformation, which enables him to fly, so Mr: stuck-on-the-ground barbarian cant do nothing but try to evade Dantes energy balls and gaint fire dragons comming towards him and I know he's not gonna last very long cuz I think bum "forgot" to say that the barbarian has got healing potions, how very very sad.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
After reading everything I have to agree with IcePunk that Dante would win.

thank you shadow smile

swedish_bum
Oh, I forgot sparda transformation, which enables him to fly, so Mr: stuck-on-the-ground barbarian cant do nothing but try to evade Dantes energy balls and gaint fire dragons comming towards him and I know he's not gonna last very long cuz I think bum "forgot" to say that the barbarian has got healing potions, how very very sad. Ahhh u are so dumb i said with hes sword only not a fricking devil shit trigger and fly shit. Hand to fricking hand. And he has potions to if he has a belt!

swedish_bum
I didn't mention it cuz it take so long to write

Shadow x 20
Did i mention that the barbarian have all of he's spells plus a high defense armor, Shield, boots, gloves, helm, belt, amulet, two rings and A power full magic Sword and two magic axes.

Ok...

Who will win?

Ahhh u are so dumb i said with hes sword only not a fricking devil shit trigger and fly shit. Hand to fricking hand. And he has potions to if he has a belt!

You just contradicted what you said at first. Fist to fist riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. And for the record it should be
'the barbarian has all of his spells'

swedish_bum
what ever you have misspelled to

IcePunk
Ahhh u are so dumb i said with hes sword only not a fricking devil shit trigger and fly shit. Hand to fricking hand. And he has potions to if he has a belt!

Sorry but you said no firing weapons or "clock stopping", so you are the one who's "dumb". Devil trigger is what makes a demon a demon so what you are now is that saying that the barbarian is now facing human with a sword.
You cant go changing everything just because the frickin barbarian looses. That's the style of a damn bad loser. And maybe if you keep up with the contradiction you might just get a medal eek!

Shadow x 20
So Dante wins this match

IcePunk
I didn't mention it cuz it take so long to write

Or maybe you werent prepared for the result of senor barbarian ending up pwned which sounds more credible than your bad excuse up there.
rolling on floor laughing

IcePunk
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
So Dante wins this match

No shit

IcePunk
laughing

Ummmm...the difficulties makes the enemys tougher, not the player and Dante's a demon so he is a enemy. Good work you just made it 100% impossible for Mrs: Barbara to win this fight.

IcePunk
And he has potions to if he has a belt!

No you can have a belt with no potions and you didnt mention any and that makes it a empty belt!

swedish_bum
Du e cp!

IcePunk
Du e cp!

CP is an insult in swedish.
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Insulting me for the big frickin pwning

IcePunk
Du e cp!

Du e = you're

IcePunk
CP is an mental disorder when one can't control ones body. Man sucks to be to cp.

legacy92
If Barbarian is level edited to its MAX ehh forget about Dante! but at level 65 i think he is still too weak
i mean thik about it if Barbarian is lvl edited he kan get up to i belive 25 socketed weapons unlimited acceses to any item includeds all types of falwed jewls if he wants and soccet it to the 25 its skills are maxxed the health of a barbarian is just crazy wit lvl editor ...yea u gets the point

eg. In Diablo i wus using my paladin wit its full armour and health i wus in the same room as Mephisto( Hell mode) and i wus maxed and I had tooken a shower and i just left him rite infront of Mephisto jus standing there for a 30 minute shower wen i kame back my life was still at half way and i hadnt been moving at all

now imagine Barbarian wit lvl editor Dante would preety much loose wit level editor but at level 65 ehh thats a diffrent story

IcePunk
Originally posted by legacy92
If Barbarian is level edited to its MAX ehh forget about Dante! but at level 65 i think he is still too weak
i mean thik about it if Barbarian is lvl edited he kan get up to i belive 25 socketed weapons unlimited acceses to any item includeds all types of falwed jewls if he wants and soccet it to the 25 its skills are maxxed the health of a barbarian is just crazy wit lvl editor ...yea u gets the point

eg. In Diablo i wus using my paladin wit its full armour and health i wus in the same room as Mephisto( Hell mode) and i wus maxed and I had tooken a shower and i just left him rite infront of Mephisto jus standing there for a 30 minute shower wen i kame back my life was still at half way and i hadnt been moving at all

now imagine Barbarian wit lvl editor Dante would preety much loose wit level editor but at level 65 ehh thats a diffrent story

So you are saying that the Barbarian only wins if he cheats with lvl editing?

swedish_bum
no he wins if he is lvl 99 whiteout cheats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.