Stanley "Tookie" Williams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SAKARIYA
I think Tookie execution wuz wrong. Okay he wuz gonna die eventually. A life sentence wuz already enough. I mean it's not like it would hav mattered. Everyone deserves a second chance in life. He turned his whole life around. The guy even encouraged people not to b in gangs. How do u feel about the Supreme Court and Arnold's refusal of clemency?

hotsauce6548
I think it's definitely a waste of a life. erm

Put him to hard labor for the rest of his life. Make him do something productive. no expression

Darth_Erebus
Funny how death row inmates always reform after the fact. They always get religion, always say what they did was wrong, blah, blah, blah. Funny how none of that stopped this guy from killing 4 people. The only injustice is it took 24 years to execute him, he shoulda died decades ago.

Rot in hell Tookie.

Inspectah Deck
no expression

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Funny how death row inmates always reform after the fact. They always get religion, always say what they did was wrong, blah, blah, blah. Funny how none of that stopped this guy from killing 4 people. The only injustice is it took 24 years to execute him, he shoulda died decades ago.

Rot in hell Tookie. How many of them do you hear? Have you studied them all? Thought not.

Jedi Priestess
The thread on this in the GDF wasnt enough?

WindDancer
Tookie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.