MAJOR DC SPOILERS: One Year Later... Do NOT Come If You Don't Want Spoils

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0512/12/dcmarch.htm

ALOT of spoilers. Do not click on the link if you don't want to be spoiled.

And just out of spite: Supergirl gets depowered! Woo-hoo! Happy Dance

The Ion
Yup. Looks like Power Girl is the Supergirl in the Legion.

Draco69
Thank god. That tramp. I've never hated a comic-book character so much. It's disturbing how much I hate her.

The Ion
It's gonna be an expenisve month. I have a lot of questions about this stuff. Who is the blonde Catwoman? Where is Bruce Wayne? Why is Robin wanted for murder? Who will compose the Titans and Outsiders?
What's the deal with Superman?

Going to be a good month.

Draco69
Blonde Catwoman? My guess is Patience Phillips.

Bruce Wayne looked into the mirror and was instantly killed by his own dickishness.

Superman is powerless.

The Ion
Oh and Nightwing with Jason Todd's bloody blade? Better yet, Nightwing out from under the tyranny of Devin Grayson. Happy Dance

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Draco69
Thank god. That tramp. I've never hated a comic-book character so much. It's disturbing how much I hate her. i'm sure this will only personify that hate. evil face

Draco69
Nightwing looks like he's becoming bad. I mean working with the mob...?

I HATE Robin's new costume.

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
Oh and Nightwing with Jason Todd's bloody blade? Better yet, Nightwing out from under the tyranny of Devin Grayson. Happy Dance The current run of Nightwing is pretty good, him training with Deathstroke and Ravager and all, having lost all things that made him a 'good' guy, and now embracing the criminal underworld.. tight series.

Draco69
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
i'm sure this will only personify that hate. evil face

Mary Mother of God....

They're TWINS!

Mindship
i'm sure this will only personify that hate. evil face

I hope she thinks twice before making a quick take-off (no pun intended).

The Ion
Nightwing looks like he's becoming bad. I mean working with the mob...?

I HATE Robin's new costume.
Is it just me or did they de-age Tim Drake to about 14? I guess it's just the art.

Draco69
It's not just you. They seem resolved to keep Robin eternally young....Michael Jackson's ultimate wet dream.....

eleveninches
Yup. Looks like Power Girl is the Supergirl in the Legion. Im not sure about that. There has been rumours that powergirl is going to become supergirl and have the S-shield cover up her boobs, but i cant see the point in it really.

Psycho Ninja
It's not just you. They seem resolved to keep Robin eternally young....Michael Jackson's ultimate wet dream.....

laughing out loud laughing out loud

The Ion
Originally posted by eleveninches
Im not sure about that. There has been rumours that powergirl is going to become supergirl and have the S-shield cover up her boobs, but i cant see the point in it really.
And those rumors are apparently true judging by the Legion cover. The hair is pale blonde and the boobs are bigger than Britney can ever hope to attain. That's definitely PG.

Draco69
Most likely. Aquaman got yet another renovation....

King_Mungi
Green Arrow is the mayor of Star City....wordsmile

olympian
I never liked churcil`s art. All blondes look exactly the same under his pencil.

Britney/Aguilera look alikes.

That new Robin costume looks like the one in the animated series. Ive heard rumors of also being Todd wanted for murder or something. Altho not likely considering how young he looks.

Im also looking forward the new Aquaman direction. Hes a fav and a kind of character that is allowed to have several visions to work with.

8bitChris
I've read rumors about Jason Todd taking over the Nightwing mantle.

Anyone digging the new Blue Bettle costume?

At first I thought it was cool, i'm having a little reservations now though.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by 8bitChris
I've read rumors about Jason Todd taking over the Nightwing mantle.

Anyone digging the new Blue Bettle costume?

At first I thought it was cool, i'm having a little reservations now though.

Have you seen the skectches of the costume? the cover for issue #1 doesn't do it justice at all.

Draco69
I love the new Blue Beetle look. Very Manga actually.

8bitChris
Yeah I wonder what the Beetlezoid will look like smile

Juntai
Did Crisis 3 come out?
It wasn't in my subscription and I don't recall seeing it on the shelf, but after readine one of my new books, it said it was out this week in the back.

Draco69
No it comes out on Dec. 27.

The Ion
Next week. It got delayed til the 28th but then got pushed up to the 21st. It could get pushed back again though.

thesilverspider
so what's sup with that ion series

The Ion
Comes out in April. Guess we'll know some details next month. I hope the Ion costume is different.

Draco69
As long as it's not WHITE for christ's sake.

The Ion
As long as it's not WHITE for christ's sake.
Agreed. erm

eleveninches
And those rumors are apparently true judging by the Legion cover. The hair is pale blonde and the boobs are bigger than Britney can ever hope to attain. That's definitely PG. But Pg ang Sg are both in kandor, so the one in the future might be linda

eleveninches
and the major of star city is ollie.

eleveninches
for OYL, i think:
Bruce wayne = commissioner
Seline kyle = selina wayne
selina's baby = Helena wayne
batman = dick greyson
nightwing = jason todd
robin = tim drake

Juntai
Thanks Ion & Draco, I was tweaking about that. lol.
I gotta run back up there today anyways because I forgot to pick up the new Aquaman issue.
-
Spectre vs Atlantis.

The Ion
But Pg ang Sg are both in kandor, so the one in the future might be linda
They could easily enough explain how Karen is both in Kandor and 1000 years in the future.

The Ion
for OYL, i think:
Bruce wayne = commissioner
Seline kyle = selina wayne
selina's baby = Helena wayne
batman = dick greyson
nightwing = jason todd
robin = tim drake
JLA #123 hinted Bruce will be in Arkham.

Lucid Lui
OK, so here's what i'm wondering... Dick's taking over as Batman right and Jason Todd is supposedly the new Nightwing... So what happens when Bruce goes back to being Batman (and we all know that'll happen sooner or later)? Does Grayson get himself an all new superhero identity? Or does he come and bitchslap Todd and go back to being Nightwing? Or does he DIE?!?! Or does he cry himself to sleep everynight wondering how he came to be at this place?

Who knows? I don't....

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Juntai
I gotta run back up there today anyways because I forgot to pick up the new Aquaman issue.
-
Spectre vs Atlantis.

It seriously is awesome, go pick it up. If your a fan of Aquaman it's incredible

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by King_Mungi
It seriously is awesome, go pick it up. If your a fan of Aquaman it's incredible Man, i can't wait. My local still hasn't gotten the shipment in. And i've been narrowly avoiding spoilers since Wednesday. They better get it tomorrow, or i'll protest... or not... depends on the weather...

Piedmon
Lame.

eleveninches
OK, so here's what i'm wondering... Dick's taking over as Batman right and Jason Todd is supposedly the new Nightwing... So what happens when Bruce goes back to being Batman (and we all know that'll happen sooner or later)? Does Grayson get himself an all new superhero identity? Or does he come and bitchslap Todd and go back to being Nightwing? Or does he DIE?!?! Or does he cry himself to sleep everynight wondering how he came to be at this place?

Who knows? I don't.... Maybe Jason is set to die, which is the thing which makes bruce become batman again. then bruce becomes bats, and dick goes back to being nightwing

eleveninches
They could easily enough explain how Karen is both in Kandor and 1000 years in the future. But karen should have an Earth2 version of the s-shield (like kal-L), but the supergirl in the legion has an earth1 version of the s-shield

olympian
Jason dying again would be weird considering all the trouble they had to bring him back. But who to say it wont happen. Well just have to wait.

As of now im just waiting for the upcoming Batman Annual where it will be explained how he did got back in the first place.

I smell retcon to "Death in the family".

The new Aquaman direction will rock. Thats how Pad wrote it first with his AtlantisChronicles and thats how the characters background should be.

The Ion
But karen should have an Earth2 version of the s-shield (like kal-L), but the supergirl in the legion has an earth1 version of the s-shield
Why? She never wore an S shield before and I'm pretty sure she'll side with Kal-El by the time this is all over.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Piedmon
Lame.

Agree, DC just loves to screw things up and then tries to put things back after fans reject the changes....

One good thing...Hal Jordan is still Green Lantern. That's the way it should have stay...and should be forever...yup.

Bushwacker
Originally posted by WindDancer
Agree, DC just loves to screw things up and then tries to put things back after fans reject the changes....

One good thing...Hal Jordan is still Green Lantern. That's the way it should have stay...and should be forever...yup.
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.