Batman vs Neo (Gotham's in the Matrix)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crease
Neo takes his battle against the Matrix to Gotham. Batman hears about this new vigilante who's whippin everybody's @$$ and decides to investigate.

Batman decides to prep for 1 month, then confront Neo. In the meantime, Nightwing and Neo both show up at a bank robbery, a misunderstanding follows, and Neo beats him into a coma. Batman immediately goes after him, in full bloodlust.

Neo apologizes, and tries to share with Batman all he knows about the Matrix, but Batman refuses to beleive him and is out for blood for what Neo has done to Nightwing. A fight ensues...

Neo has all of his abilities displayed in the Matrix trilogy, and Batman has all of his arsenal at his disposal, i.e. Batarangs, Batjets, serums, etc...

Who wins?

Juntai
LOL, Batman hacks the matrix and takes over and hits the delete button on Neo's avatar.

GODSCRIBE
Neo grabs Batman and takes him into the Stratosphere and drops him.

The End.

Crease
With a month's prep, I'm guessing Batman knows he can fly, and will take precauitions not to let that happen.

brainchild81
What can Batman do to Neo in the Matrix? Absolutely nothing. Batman get's his ass beat same as Nightwing did.

Crease
Smith almost killed Neo...in the Matrix. Batman defeated foes with superhuman strength and durability, which Neo posseses. He's also went toe to toe with great martial artists, which Neo is. And he's done this with less than one month prep.

roughrider
Neo's just below a combo of Superman and Dr. Strange in the Matrix - with no Kryptonite weakness to exploit. There is no weapon or prep that can help Batman here, without Matrix training. Even with that, Neo still has flight and superspeed. And, he doesn't know how Neo thinks, unlike Supes.

Crease
Originally posted by roughrider
Neo's just below a combo of Superman and Dr. Strange in the Matrix - with no Kryptonite weakness to exploit. There is no weapon or prep that can help Batman here, without Matrix training. Even with that, Neo still has flight and superspeed. And, he doesn't know how Neo thinks, unlike Supes.

I agree Neo wins...I figuered giving him prep would at leats bring out a few of Bruce's fanboys to try and defend him

Ok, H2H, no superspeed. Just martial arts, who wins?

King KAM
neo is too good for bats

roughrider
In the Matrix, even h2h fighting happens at inhuman speeds. Bruce couldn't keep up.

Melnorme
Originally posted by Juntai
LOL, Batman hacks the matrix and takes over and hits the delete button on Neo's avatar.

And that's in week 2 of the prep time.

house
This fight will last .1 seconds with neo being the victor...

Dark Urizen
Mastery level of martial arts which are (as prev. mentioned) done at superspeed, flight, superstrength, telekinesis. Nah, Batman loses sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.