The Galactic Empire vs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Creator
The Mandalorians that Revan defeated, the Grand Army of the Republic, and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The Empire would crush any of these armies individually, but together can the pull off the victory?
Oh, I almost forgot to mention that the Republic forces will include Jedi.

Se7in
Mandalorians.

They fought a way tougher era of Jedi, a strategist that is arguably greater than any the galaxy has ever seen, and had ridiculous numbers. People really need to stop thinking that the Empire was really all that great. It had no real enemy during its reign, and lost to a feeble Rebel Alliance that couldn't win a single battle and was crushed on their own HQ (Hoth). So they had a Death Star. It isn't THAT big of an advantage.

Escape81
Originally posted by Se7in
Mandalorians.

They fought a way tougher era of Jedi, a strategist that is arguably greater than any the galaxy has ever seen, and had ridiculous numbers. People really need to stop thinking that the Empire was really all that great. It had no real enemy during its reign, and lost to a feeble Rebel Alliance that couldn't win a single battle and was crushed on their own HQ (Hoth). So they had a Death Star. It isn't THAT big of an advantage.

Er... I dunno. Ground battles, yes, the CIS-Mandalorian-Republic union would own. But the space battles, the Empire has a distinct advantage over everything. Death Stars can obliterate planets, so, they won't be much of a threat, face-value, in terms of power. Combine this with the Sun Crusher, Eclipse I and II, World Devestators, Galaxy Gun, the Imperial Starfleet - and it is likely the Empire will still have the power in space affairs.

Also, Se7in, the Empire is the most powerful militaristic regime in the Star Wars universe. Sorry, but given the information from the site, as well as the information given about the Fleet, there is no dispute. The Rebel Alliance also, was far from weak.

Darth Faunus
Agreed.

The Creator
How were those superweapons destroyed anyways?

Se7in
I wasn't under the impression of there being more superweapons than the Death Star. I was merely going by movie standpoint. I would love to learn more about each of them. Anyone care to enlighten me?

jollyjim311
The Empire. Their technology and numbers are too vast for the opposing forces. The CIS wouldn't be much of a problem, because the Republic had built weapons by the end of the Clone Wars that took out droids within huge areas (from Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader). The Mandalorians ridiculous prowess in ground combat will do them little good against The Death Star and Super Star Destroyers. This leaves only the Republic as just another enemy to be crushed by the Galactic Empire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.