Omega Red, Cyclops, Captain America vs. Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Who wins??? confused

X-Logan
Omega Red wins this alone

King KAM
captain friggin america

wolverine8888
Originally posted by X-Logan
Omega Red wins this alone
agreed

DigiMark007
Dang! How uber is Omega Red? I was prepared to say his team wins, but I didn't think he'd do it alone.

wolverine8888
he uber powerful.

death factor is insane. he ahs heal factor. he has superhuman ever thing and is a very good fighter.

Arahan
I doubt that OR wins alone against Carnage without probs.
The team takes this no doubt here.

house
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Who wins??? confused

Whats so confusing this team tears carnage apart...

Dark Urizen
The team wins. A more interesting fight would be Carnage vs. Omega Red. If at a relatively close distance, Omega Red would definitely win. If not, i dunno...

King KAM
Captain America would own OR

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by King KAM
Captain America would own OR

Wolverine fought OR for more than 19 hours straight. That's a direct consequence of OR's death factor keeping him tireless + Wolverine's healing factor keeping him from getting killed. What does cap have going for him?

King KAM
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Wolverine fought OR for more than 19 hours straight. That's a direct consequence of OR's death factor keeping him tireless + Wolverine's healing factor keeping him from getting killed. What does cap have going for him? cap can go for longer than wolverine, and Cap isnt affected by the spores

Dark Urizen
cap can go for longer than wolverine, and Cap isnt affected by the spores

What the f**k? what makes you think cap can go for longer than wolverine?
What makes you think Cap which is for all purposes still human is not affected by the spores? What the f**k?

King KAM
What the f**k? what makes you think cap can go for longer than wolverine?
What makes you think Cap which is for all purposes still human is not affected by the spores? What the f**k? part of the serum, and cap's body doesnt produce lactic acid meaning, that he literally doesnt tire

Dark Urizen
part of the serum, and cap's body doesnt produce lactic acid meaning, that he literally doesnt tire

He doesn't get tired as a consequence of the lactic acid. But he DOES get tired as a consequence of having the life snuffed out of him and getting carbonadium tentacles smashing into his still human body i'd say stick out tongue

King KAM
He doesn't get tired as a consequence of the lactic acid. But he DOES get tired as a consequence of having the life snuffed out of him and getting carbonadium tentacles smashing into his still human body i'd say stick out tongue he chops those off with, his shield

Dark Urizen
he chops those off with, his shield

Now maye you should ask yourself why Wolverine couldn't do that with his adamantium claws laughing out loud

Arahan
Because Wolverine is a hairy midget without friends.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Arahan
Because Wolverine is a hairy midget without friends.

The sad thing is that it's true sad

King KAM
Now maye you should ask yourself why Wolverine couldn't do that with his adamantium claws laughing out loud Caps shield is stronger than wolverines claws, and heavier with less wind resistance, and Cap happens to be friends with Wolverine

Dark Urizen
Caps shield is stronger than wolverines claws, and heavier with less wind resistance, and Cap happens to be friends with Wolverine

What i meant was why Wolverine's claws didn't cut OR's carbonadium tentacles. I don't see what cap and wolverine being friends has to do with it.

King KAM
What i meant was why Wolverine's claws didn't cut OR's carbonadium tentacles. I don't see what cap and wolverine being friends has to do with it. that wasnt to you, that was to the guy who said wolverine was a midget with no friends

Dark Urizen
that wasnt to you, that was to the guy who said wolverine was a midget with no friends

Cap is just pretending because he .....................shifty...........likes 'em hairy eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.