Master Kenobi and Master Fisto vs. Commander Ventress and Lord Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Faunus
Obi-Wan and Kit Fisto, as they patrol a sector of Coruscant's upper levels, are confronted by Asajj Ventress and a miraculously resurrected Maul.

Obi-Wan and Kit are in their ROTS forms, and Asajj is as she is presented at the time of her 'death' by Anakin's hand. Maul is, of course, from the TPM time period.

The Creator
Anyone else notice that Kit's Form is horrid in lightsaber to lightsaber action and every time that he has engaged in a duel he has been floored?

Darth Faunus
If you'd read The Cestus Deception or Labyrinth of Evil, you'd know what you're talking about. But considering you obviously haven't, I doubt you're well-informed enough on the Nautolan to make a fair judgement.

jollyjim311
The Jedi would win. Asaaj and Maul are fast and have... a lot of lightsabers... but they lack the experience and raw power to beat these two. Nothing against Maul or Asaaj, they are both really good, but they are up against upper level Jedi Masters and wouldn't come out of this alive.

darthsith19
You mean in the microseries? If that's the case then Kenobi takes out Maul and Fisto takes out Asajj.

fisto/katarnrul
maul and asajj would focus on one jedi say obi-wan while using the force to drive away fisto but if they succrded in killing obi-wan i know that fisto whos a jedi master would be able to kill assajj and maul because of his superior lightsaber skills

jollyjim311
So much is wrong with that I can only start to explain. The Jedi are stronger with the force then the other 2 so their's no way that Maul and Asaaj are going to "use the force to drive away isto." Second, you are implying that Kit is stronger than Obi Wan, untrue. Lucky number 3, Obi Wan is also a Jedi Master, and I took it you thought he was a Knight. Fouramoondo: Maul and Asaaj would beat Kit. Either one alone is about even to Kit. Together they would be too much. Anything I missed?

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by darthsith19
You mean in the microseries? If that's the case then Kenobi takes out Maul and Fisto takes out Asajj.

I mean in the comics. When she is defeated again by Anakin just prior to ROTS. She's the one who gives him that nice scar.

fisto/katarnrul
oh i thought they were talking about aoyc obi-wan

SnakeEyes
Nope... Oh, and uh.. It helps if you read the thread...

Darth Faunus
Any educated opinions on the actual battle?

Se7in
S-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Squad UP!

The Masters win.

Darth Faunus
Any reasons?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
I mean in the comics. When she is defeated again by Anakin just prior to ROTS. She's the one who gives him that nice scar.
Oh. Whatever, Obi-Wan could still beat her and Maul'd probably beat Kit and then Obi'd beat Maul.

jollyjim311
And Obi would beat Ventress faster than Maul would beat Kit.

DrDoom101
now did Ventress take both of them on at the same time in Cestus Deception or did she take them one on one?

Darth Faunus
One on one. She defeated Fisto, and likely would have killed Kenobi had Kit not interfered.

fisto/katarnrul
ya kit saved his life

Ianus
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Any educated opinions on the actual battle?

lol.

I didn't retire from this place for a reason. You and Escape should argue where the real brains are at: DTF.

But about the fight: Obi-Wan and Kit are a solid team, and Ventress and Maul don't mesh well. Therefore, side to side they would not take the advantage.

Now, if the dark duo decide not to do such a stupid move, they could possibly win the battle. After all, Kit Fisto plays in your face style and Maul has a pretty good defense. Given enough room, Maul could keep Kit occupied. Obi-Wan could do the same with Ventress, but remember she's just barely below Anakin. She's also familiar with Obi-Wan, better than Maul is. This means she can press him. He would certainly have his hands full.

Hmmm... So in thinking on it, I'd say it could go either way, depending on how well Maul stacks up with Fisto. Nice matchup, btw.

Darth Faunus
That's what I'm looking for. Nice synopsis.

Darth_Glentract
Kit would take Maul, Obi-wan would take Asajj.

overlord
Originally posted by fisto/katarnrul
ya kit saved his life You know.. Kit Fisto saved my life once..

Ianus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Kit would take Maul, Obi-wan would take Asajj.

Yes!! This is what I wanted my whole night for!!! Someone else's unsupported opinion!!!

... Just messing with you, Glentract.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.