CIS Vs Galatic Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Envy
Happy Dance

Escape81
*sigh*

The Imperial Starfleet is (I can't believe I am repeating this again) the most powerful military in the Star Wars universe. In space battles, the CIS is going to go down. Combine this with the millions of Stormtroopers, the Imperial Army, the AT-ST, the AT-AT, as well as all of the specialized troopers, the CIS is not only outgunned, but outnumbered.

The CIS will lose. Ground battles. Space battles. Badly.

DrDoom101
What are they gonna do about the droidekas? Just curious, i agree with the Imperial Starfleet winning, but what about the droidekas?

Ganner Rhysode
Their weapons are more advanced, so they can take down/overpower their shields quickly, I'm sure.

Darth Traya
GE is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful military empire in the history of the galaxy. CIS will get pwned.

overlord
Originally posted by Dark Envy
Happy Dance What does that dancing banana mean? Does it represent you?

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth Traya
GE is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful military empire in the history of the galaxy. CIS will get pwned.

It is the. Some try to argue that the Infinite Empire is, but the Star Destroyers of an Empire put the ones during KOTOR times to shame. A single Star Destroyer has more weapons' power than two Leviathan's.

Darth Traya
The Ancient Sith empire could go to war with the GE with some success, but it would basically have to be a war of extermination.

Sadow's ship would have to be smuggled into the Coruscanti' system to destroy the star. It would be hard, but the repercussions would be great.

The Infinite Empire could, but it relies on pumping out ships to ram other enemy ships.

Overall though, I agree with you, Escape.

Council#13
not pawned...

Kaithen
The empire would easly win with their ATAT and the death star....

Tidas
agree with u kaithen happy

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Traya
The Ancient Sith empire could go to war with the GE with some success, but it would basically have to be a war of extermination.

Sadow's ship would have to be smuggled into the Coruscanti' system to destroy the star. It would be hard, but the repercussions would be great.

The Infinite Empire could, but it relies on pumping out ships to ram other enemy ships.

Overall though, I agree with you, Escape.

Traya, even if the Leviathan rammed an ISD, it would still be mostly functional. That and the fact that the GE can build ships faster then the SF means they are screwed.

The Ancient Sith Empire doesn't have hyperspace charts to most of the galaxy, meaning it would take them decades to get to any major Imperial System.

Kaithen
I think the GE wins right?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Kaithen
I think the GE wins right?

You could take the CIS, Old Republic, IE, and Revan's Empire, put them against the Empire, and they would lose. Badly.

Kaithen
Right than they win big grin

Kaithen
Rebs versus Revans empire?
i think rebs.....
they are more skilled big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.