Blink vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Blink... vs Wolverine... shifty

No PIS/CIS. No prep. Who wins /10?

long pig
I'm pretty sure Wolverine's healing prevents Blink from being able to teleport.

I have a comic where he does it right in front of me, I'd show it but my scanner is broke.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by long pig
I'm pretty sure Wolverine's healing prevents Blink from being able to teleport.Damnit. I thought so. Oh well, I guess Wolberime wnis...

Dark Urizen
laughing Hate thread laughing out loud

King KAM
wolverine 10/10

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
laughing Hate thread laughing out loud ... Me? Never.... shifty

I just want to see what people think. #/10 and reasons to justify.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
... Me? Never.... shifty

I just want to see what people think. #/10 and reasons to justify.

10/10 for Blink, because she can teleport his whole damn skeleton out leaving him a mush of organs. She can teleport his organs out. She can teleport any kind of object into his body, including water or sand into the lungs, or into his muscles, etc. etc.

long pig
10/10 for Blink, because she can teleport his whole damn skeleton out leaving him a mush of organs. She can teleport his organs out. She can teleport any kind of object into his body, including water or sand into the lungs, or into his muscles, etc. etc.
Actually, wolverine can still fight without his skeleton. He's had it pulled out before and still won.

Dark Urizen
Actually, wolverine can still fight without his skeleton. He's had it pulled out before and still won.

But you can't post scans cause your scanner's broken and your little brother's using the computer right? shifty

xmarksthespot
10/10 for Blink, because she can teleport his whole damn skeleton out leaving him a mush of organs. She can teleport his organs out. She can teleport any kind of object into his body, including water or sand into the lungs, or into his muscles, etc. etc. But he can survive with his skeleton pulled out, and he doesn't have water in his body, water can't get into his body, the healing factor eliminates water, he has an unknown liquid of similar properties to nitrogen.

long pig
But you can't post scans cause your scanner's broken and your little brother's using the computer right? shifty
Actually, my little brother has my scanner.

But, wolverine can actually regrow adamantium. I have scans if you want them.

Piedmon
Why?

Dark Urizen
Actually, my little brother has my scanner.

But, wolverine can actually regrow adamantium. I have scans if you want them.

laughing
You're an evil bastard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.