Sidious vs Rancor (no saber)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
i chose sidious becuase he uses the dark side which has more offencive force abilities and hes arguably the most powerful force user during all 6 episodes. im curious as to how powerful a force user is in the natural world without technology.

overlord
Yeah, I wonder what lightning does to a rancor! big grin

Admiral Akbar
A rancor? Does the fight start with Sidious in the Rancors hand? If not then Sidious wins.

Se7in
Need more info. Arena, distance between them at the start, era of Sidious, etc.

Darth Faunus
It doesn't matter. Sidious would crush it with impunity.

darthsith19
Sidious of course. I mean, Luke did it without a lightsaber. Why couldn't Sidious just, say, Choke it with the Force?

Darth Faunus
Or fry it? Or chuck it into a pit? Or dash its head with a boulder?

Decay
ok, for the sake of difficulty, the fight is in the desert with no objects or environmental hazards or other beings for miles.

Dark Envy
Sidious would make the Rancor go under the sand until Rancor suffocates.

Ianus
Lovely.

The rancor wouldn't have a chance in hell.

Admiral Akbar
Now... many rancors surrounding him could maybe get the job done.

Ianus
Yeah, especially if he's hung over.

Admiral Akbar
~~
___

Se7in
This is a little ridiculous. If Sidious and the Rancor are within 10 feet of each other, and they are fighting in an arena with nothing to throw, the Rancor will win. What do we know about Force Lightning and its effect on Rancors? The only thing we have to go on is JKA's effect, which is quite weak. Why is everyone immediately assuming victory for Sidious?

Ianus
Cuz Sidious can take some of his nifty Sith Boom-Boom and zap the rancor's eyes and it's TKO.

Or just chuck the bastard across the room. Sidious has lifted heavy things with ease. That is, unless rancors can counter TK?

Darth Faunus
Of course they can. They're trained by Dathomiri witches in the Force. I've read online that when Yoda arrived on the planet, he got pwn3d by a rancor with Force FireBreath powers.

Ianus
Yeah, that's true. Yoda gets curbstomped by rancors all the time. I guess Sidious loses unless there's a big rock and a button conveniently laying around.

Darth Faunus
Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.