I need help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy pirate
Ok I have a big problem Im totally In love with this guy named Robert and I know he likes me too but he hasent asked me out yet and I failed english this term because I was sick. So my mom is sending me to some trade school. and I will never see Robert again. Anywho, what do I do?

Ms Flower
keep in touch through letters, email, phone calls....or move on.

Frozen kisses
what shelbie says..just because you live so far away doesnt mean you cannot feel love. Just assure him that you love him and you moving away doesnt mean that you too have to stop being friends or even more..

Phoenix Aska
how do you know you'll never see him again?

cant you just go bac to a regular public school after you get caught up in classes?

just keep in touch with him until then?

*lizziekk*
problem (hopefully?) solved

darthvader_fan
agreed

Princess-Puppy~
ASK ROBERT OUT FAAAAAAAAAST!

Bloigen
Originally posted by crazy pirate
Ok I have a big problem Im totally In love with this guy named Robert and I know he likes me too but he hasent asked me out yet and I failed english this term because I was sick. So my mom is sending me to some trade school. and I will never see Robert again. Anywho, what do I do?

Become a prostitute, optician or suicidal maniac.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.