All my friends follow me!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess-Puppy~
Party? Wanna hang out? This only for my friends. If YOU wanna post here be nice and don't ruin the fun! big grin

_Sanctuary_
Hi! Am I your friend? no expression

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Hi! Am I your friend? no expression YEA! Except for meany Bloigen!

Slay
Friends?You have friends? no expression

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by Slay
Friends?You have friends? no expression Yes. They're nice to me.

Slay
Originally posted by Princess-Puppy~
Yes. They're nice to me.
Damn...

Princess-Puppy~
Damn... Are you nice? If you're nice than you can post here.

Slay
No...everybody hates me around here...they all use me for sex and after that they just ignore me cry

Princess-Puppy~
No...everybody hates me around here...they all use me for sex and after that they just ignore me cry Awwwwwwwww poor you! I'll be your friend! big grin You can post here! big grin

darthvader_fan
ILL BE YOUR FRIEND PRINCESS PUPPY love

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
ILL BE YOUR FRIEND PRINCESS PUPPY love You're on my buddy list already! big grin

xyz jedi
You're on my buddy list already! big grin Am I?

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by xyz jedi
Am I? Yes big grin

darthvader_fan
You're on my buddy list already! big grin

YES SHE LIKES ME

JacopeX
Hey princess, were great friends still right

Princess-Puppy~
YES SHE LIKES ME Yes I like you as a friend! big grin

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by JacopeX
Hey princess, were great friends still right YES! You do helpful things for me! But 1 friend I 1st met was shaky! I wish he came here!

darthvader_fan
YES! You do helpful things for me! But 1 friend I 1st met was shaky! I wish he came here! yes i know i was just making a scene

xyz jedi
Yes big grin big grin

JacopeX
lol

Princess-Puppy~
yes i know i was just making a scene I was talking to jacopex

*lizziekk*
I'm nice so i'm posting here!

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
I'm nice so i'm posting here! big grin

*lizziekk*
smile

JacopeX
eek!

Princess-Puppy~
eek! laughing

*lizziekk*
hehehe

Bloigen
HAHA!

Zatch
another remake thread when do they cease?

Bloigen
Never

Zatch
how many does this make now?.......about 10, 20 some where around there?

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by Bloigen
HAHA! Get out of here meany Bloigen!

Zatch
riiiiiight.

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by Zatch
riiiiiight. Are you nice?

Zatch
Depends on what you define as nice.

Princess-Puppy~
Depends on what you define as nice. If you are you can stay if not...... OUT!

JacopeX
Hey princes

Zatch
You know you can't boot anyone from posting. This is a thread for EVERYONE to veiw and post in so even if they are not nice they can post all they want to.

Princess-Puppy~
You know you can't boot anyone from posting. This is a thread for EVERYONE to veiw and post in so even if they are not nice they can post all they want to. This is a thread that tells you what to do so if you're not nice go ahead I'm not getting in a fight! Bye.

Zatch
I didn't say anything about a fight just having a civil conversation. I never said I was nice and I never said I wasn't.

Princess-Puppy~
I didn't say anything about a fight just having a civil conversation. I never said I was nice and I never said I wasn't. I said this because most threads I post have fights & complainments! sad

JacopeX
yea i hate that to. Yo zatch stop iight

Princess-Puppy~
yea i hate that to. Yo zatch stop iight It's o.k. Zatch is not doing any thing but thanks.......

Zatch
That is just how everyone is and did you know that people will post here and be mean just because you said only nice people here? Also mods can edit what you say in each post so no matter what you type it could always be edited at any given time.

Bloigen
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Princess-Puppy~
That is just how everyone is and did you know that people will post here and be mean just because you said only nice people here? Also mods can edit what you say in each post so no matter what you type it could always be edited at any given time. I just said because people always fight! Now lets forget about this and have fun!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.