Hunt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Se7in
Mace Windu is in the middle of a the Kashyyyk forest. He has no saber and minimal Force abilites (Push, Pull, and Jump). One mile behind him, Jango Fett, Boba Fett, and IG-88 are all advancing upon him. He must run, in the opposite direction of them, 20 miles to a ship. Can he make it?

Notes: Windu can only use Force Push, Pull, and Jump. All three bounty hunters are going after him at the same time. They are all fully armed, jetpacks and all.

Darth Faunus
Windu has this. Did you see how quickly Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon moved using Force Speed? The jetpacks are useful, but they're not fast.

Se7in
Sorry, I meant Push, Pull, and Jump.

Darth Faunus
Clone War cartoons, anyone?

overlord
He jumps from branch to branch and evades all.
He can sense the blasts coming, right?

Or is that forbidden too, se7en? sly

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Windu has this. Did you see how quickly Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon moved using Force Speed? The jetpacks are useful, but they're not fast.
He can't use speed. Just Pull, Push and Jump.

Darth Faunus
I typed that before the edit.

Enough?

truejedi
I dunno, Mace is a stand and fight guy, not a running guy. Give him his saber, and he'll destroy all 3, but w/o it.... Bye bye windu

overlord
You know, I actually couldn't care less about this thread..

jollyjim311
I think running twenty miles is a bit long to use force speed the whole way. It could give him a definite early advantage though. All he has to do is run straight to the ship, while the bounty hunters have to track him. Wait, do the bounty hunters know he is trying to get to the ship? If so they might be able to get there first and wait for Windu, if they have to track Mace, he will be going at a faster rate then them because jetpacks won't help the bounty hunters track, in fact it might weigh them down. If the Bounty hunters have to track him I say Mace will win because he will keep his mind clear and cover up his tracks well. If the bounty hunters know about the ship, they win. They would go to it and wait for Windu (or possibly run into him along the way and kill him).

Escape81
Originally posted by overlord
You know, I actually couldn't care less about this thread..

You do, apparently, enough to state that you care nothing for it. So just don't post. Cool solution, eh?

overlord
I quickly posted that I changed my opinion and that I figured this thread is actually retarded.

And your exact post isn't original, I see that useless comment everywhere.. Pretty odd. It seems like being a wiseguy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.