Jackal team vs Batman team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Batman Team
Batman
Nightwing
Batgirl
Robin
Deathstroke

vs

Jackal team
Jackal
Kraven, the Hunter
Bloodlust
Vermin
Kaine

Jackal abilites--The Jackal has above normal intelligence and has a superb understanding of genetics and cloning. The Jackal is also a superb gymnast and hand-to-hand combatant.
Enhanced Abilities: The Jackal genetically altered himself, assuming the characteristics of a true Jackal with enhanced strength, agility and endurance.
Claws: The Jackal wore a costume with razor-sharp claws often coated with poison or knockout drugs and employing electrical devices capable of delivering damaging shocks when touching his victims

golem370

King KAM
bats team

thesilverspider
bat's team wins but no one on bats team can fu*k with kaine even though he will eventually get jumped.why didn't you make it actually a better fight by adding the other spiderman clone's like spidercide and even ben.

golem370
I will add Spidercide

golem370
I would think Bloodlust Kaine and Jackal win this.

King KAM
all i have to say is that they better not make bats take off the cape, when bats takes off the cape his h2h skill go +8

golem370
I just saw Batman get his azz kicked by Deathstroke in a fist fight.

King KAM
Originally posted by golem370
I just saw Batman get his azz kicked by Deathstroke in a fist fight. with the cape???

thesilverspider
kaine would kill bats easy

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
kaine would kill bats easy you must not know too much about the cape then....

The Ion
Originally posted by golem370
I would think Bloodlust Kaine and Jackal win this.
So? Deathstroke kicks everyone's ass. He'd the kick the ass of everyone on Team Jackal.

golem370
So rolling on floor laughing evil face

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
So? Deathstroke kicks everyone's ass. He'd the kick the ass of everyone on Team Jackal.
he cant take kaine.kaine is spiderman on steroids with a spider sense that put's spidey's to shame.

golem370
bump

Tassadar
The only one who could even stand a chance against Kaine on the bats team is Slade, Vermin is useless in this fight as anything but a distraction, as is Kraven, Jackal and Bloodlust could at least distract Bats and Nightwing, overall though its going to end up the entire Batman team versus Kaine
The Batman team wins

golem370
The Jackle team his strong faster and have better sense like you said Deathstroke is the only with strength and speed to compare to these guys but he is only one man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.