Samus (all her little powers) vs. Bahamut Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
Will Samus defeat the king of the dragons in a higher form? Or will Zero just nuke Samus and call it a day.

Lord Ryugen
....you're kidding right? I mean this is actually a joke thread isn't it. Well I'd assume for a start Samus is allowed her ship, cause if she isn't then the lasts as long as it takes for Zero to unleash orbital death upon her. And if she is ship bound, well is that thing actually armed? I've never seen her shoot anything with it. Either way, Zero was fast enough to reach the Earth from the Sun in seconds, creates a blast that could level a small town (again I'm assuming we're using what would actually happen to the landscape if an explosion that large and powerful happened rather than an RPG damage system) And he's fricking durable to boot. (He lives in the sun, thats one tough hide.)

IcePunk
Un-frickin-fair fight, Sam wins.....just kidding, Zero wins laughing out loud

Lord Ryugen
She better have one hell of a shield around that ship, otherwise she's boned.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
She better have one hell of a shield around that ship, otherwise she's boned.

heheh, no shit.

dark99
What can Bahamut do? I don't have a ps2 and I have never seen him.

Acrosurge
....Zero was fast enough to reach the Earth from the Sun in seconds, creates a blast that could level a small town (again I'm assuming we're using what would actually happen to the landscape if an explosion that large and powerful happened rather than an RPG damage system) And he's fricking durable to boot. (He lives in the sun, thats one tough hide.) Samus has no defence against this level of power. Put simply, Bahamut Zero should kill her with relative ease.

IcePunk
ummm one question. Who the hell voted for Sam?

Shadow x 20
Metroid fanboys. I just wanted to put Samus up against a real opponent for once

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by dark99
What can Bahamut do? I don't have a ps2 and I have never seen him.
Disintagrate her with Terra Flare, tear open the ship with his claws, Fly at full speed into it, (he managed to reach the Earth from the Sun in a manner of seconds) and he's probably large enough to swallow the damm ship whole.

dark99
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Metroid fanboys. I just wanted to put Samus up against a real opponent for once
These forums are useless your are just trying to make the character look bad by putting them up against someone that not even the invincible all mighty sonic could defeat. stick out tongue

Shadow x 20
Super Sonic can defeat Zero. Unlimited power vs. king of the dragons

Lord Ryugen
The power of the Chaos Emeralds out-do Bahamut any day of the week.

IcePunk
The power of the Chaos Emeralds out-do Bahamut any day of the week.

yupp

Lord Ryugen
Bahamut's strong but infinite power he does not have. The Chaos Emeralds however do.

Shadow x 20
Super Sonic can take down Bahamut Zero and Samus

Lord Ryugen
Both at once as well. Infinite power for the win laughing

Shadow x 20
Super Sonic pwns all

Lord Ryugen
Pretty much. smile

Shadow x 20
Expect Super Shadow of course

Lord Ryugen
They'd have they same amount of power so it come down to who's more determined to win.

Lord Ryugen
You know we've come rather far off topic big grin

Shadow x 20
We all came to the conclusion that Samus gets pwned by Bahamut Zero

Lord Ryugen
I'm surprised no one's tried to defend her, I kinda figured we'd get at least one argument.

Acrosurge
I'm surprised no one's tried to defend her, I kinda figured we'd get at least one argument. Uh, she has the Screw Attack? wacko

Shadow x 20
What happened to the Samus fanboys. This wasn't fun. sad

dark99
Uhh no one's responding cause your a moron and make unfair and stupid forums that just try to put a character up against impossible odds.

Shadow x 20
3 people voted to Samus

IcePunk
that's probably Swedish bum and drunk on fury

IcePunk
they dont play final fantasy at all laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.