Marvel's March 2006 Solicits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

8bitChris
http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Mar_06/Mar_06solicits.html

So...much...good...stuff..

Discuss. I'll post what I like.

But Ultimate Deadpool taking over Xavier's school in Ultimate Spiderman? I'm there!!

Ultimate Surfer finally revealed? The people are Newsarama like it but it looks a little cheesy to me lol. Still..Ultimate Extinction!

Anyone catch that Daredevil cover? Oh no Brubaker didn't...

Spiderman's new costume! haha :P. Wonder how long that will stick..

SQUADRON SUMPREME #1

Thunderbolts 100!(They're going back to the older numbering. 104 pages for 3.99?)

The cover for the New Avengers Illuminati looks sweet. And the Annihilation Prologue brings back a lot of the cosmic characters we miss..

Anyone else thinking Thor's hammer?!??

Uh...what else will I get...

Daughters of the Dragon
X Statix
X Factor
She-Hulk
Thing (Dan Slott is golden)
Cable and Deadpool (Apocalypse is back!)
X-men - The Sunfire horsemen cover is sweet...
Planet Hulk
X-menbig grineadly Genesis..
Nextwave
Young Avengers
Runaways

The New Universe stuff looks kind of cool. But I never read any of the original New Universe stuff. I was too young. I guess it's cool for oldschool comic fans.

The people wonder why I can't afford to read DC...

Cover of the year...
Marvel Zombies 5
http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Mar_06/Marvel_Zombies_4.jpg

The Ion
Ultimate Silver Handglider?

Looks like Sunfire is a Horseman.

Draco69
That's an incredibly disturbing and incredibly funny cover. I like Beast losing his hands after he swings.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by The Ion
Ultimate Silver Handglider?

Looks like Sunfire is a Horseman.

Silver looked awesome. yes

Draco69
The **** did they do to Surfer?! Jesus Christ. I don't mind wings but they could made them not look like a pair of girders on his back... sad

roughrider
They are actually bringing back the New Universe from the 80's?? That crashed and burned so bad it cost Jim Shooter his job.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Draco69
The **** did they do to Surfer?! Jesus Christ. I don't mind wings but they could made them not look like a pair of girders on his back... sad

I thought they looked pretty cool. erm

And I don't even like Surfer...

Draco69
Bah! I usually love renditions of Marvel Characters in the Ultimateverse but this one is very poor.

ScarletSpider
Also, what do you guys think of this? http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=52298

Looks promising, especially with Giffen on board.

Disappear
who's the chick with spidey on the cover of ultimate spider-man?

8bitChris
Yeah it does look sweet.

Looks expensive too.

I don't know if I can afford to keep up with Anihilation and the other big event that HoM, Planet Hulk, and the Illuminati tie into. Unless, i'm wrong and both of these events tie-into each other. I think the Illuminati thing is that whole Civil War, "Whose Side are you On?!?" event though.

These crossovers are killing me. They do look sweet though.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, I'm not sure on the timing though, I think Annihilation happens before the Illuminati stuff--publishing wise at least, or laps over only marginally. I'm much more interested in that then the other stuff.

I just hope too many characters don't die. It's just a waste now, it pisses people off and it doesn't mean anything when so many people get the axe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.