X-Man with the Cyttorak gem runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The reason I made this because X-Man is a very powerful Telepath so he might be able to fight the mind attacks.

X-Man-Known Superhuman Powers: Nate Grey is a mutant possessing vast psionic abilities. Nate has so far shown telekinetic ability rivaling that of Phoenix, creating destructive psionic spikes, and lifting objects of at least 10 tons or more. Nate is also a telepath of the first order, able to create psionic illusions, read, probe and control the minds of others, and to pull a psionic entity out of the astral plane. It is possible that, with practice, Nate Grey could be the most powerful psionic on the planet.

1 Omega Red,Cyber and Sabretooth
2 Mr Sinister,Dr Doom and Spiderman
3 X-Men team Cyclops,Havok,Colossus,Storm,Jean Grey,Wolverine,Warpath,Magneto
4 Avengers team Thor,Wonder-Man,Iron Man,Hercules,Atlas,Vision
5 Wonder Woman & Captain Marvel
6 Hyperion & Magni
7 Superman & Gladiator
8 Doomsday
9 20 Lobos
10 Thanos & Mangog

DrDoom101
Can Lobo heal from mental injuries? I know he cna heal from physical but what about mental?

soleran30
goes right up to thanos then loses due to lack of experience........

DrDoom101
10, if not 9 kills him. Thanos and Mangog murder him.

golem370
Super-strength, can survive in space unaided, increased sense of smell, accelerated healing, self-replication when wounded, immortal (Cast out from both Heaven and Hell).But a twenty Lobo limit in this thread.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by golem370
Super-strength, can survive in space unaided, increased sense of smell, accelerated healing, self-replication when wounded, immortal (Cast out from both Heaven and Hell).But a twenty Lobo limit in this thread.

i know lobo's powers.....

golem370
Doesn't matter the 20 Lobos go down.

Draco69
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Can Lobo heal from mental injuries? I know he cna heal from physical but what about mental?

Lobo is immune to any and all forms of telepathy. Why? Because he has a his favorite rock-and-roll song playing in his head 24/7.

Yeah. Don't ask.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Draco69
Lobo is immune to any and all forms of telepathy. Why? Because he has a his favorite rock-and-roll song playing in his head 24/7.

Yeah. Don't ask.
im asking about psionic blasts. You know those mental bolts that he has?

golem370
X-Man could use his telekinetic powers and toss him around like a ball.I don't know If he is Immune to mind attacks.

Draco69
Originally posted by DrDoom101
im asking about psionic blasts. You know those mental bolts that he has?

If it's telepathic in any form it will not work. It will quite literally rebound back at the caster.

Draco69
Originally posted by golem370
X-Man could use his telekinetic powers and toss him around like a ball.I don't know If he is Immune to mind attacks.

That would be a bad idea. If he manages to make him bleed...well ya know.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Draco69
That would be a bad idea. If he manages to make him bleed...well ya know.

Golem limited it to 20 in his previous post. But how would X-man with Cytorrak Gem beat 20 superman-strength level characters with healing factors quicker than the hulk's?

Draco69
*shrugs*

DrDoom101
But how is he gonna get passed Doomsday after he runs out of ways to kill him?

soleran30
Well if he has unlimited stamina and cannot be hurt with his mental powers then BAM really whats Doomsday gonna ever do to him? He can fly doomsday into the sun .......

Mider
hmm if he can regrow from a toe nail and ive heard he has done feets like this can Lobo servive mental injuries i think i had a comic were he got shot in the head i think he can servive it.

wannabe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.